Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Are You the One? - Bahamas

Are You the One? - Bahamas

a part of “Are You the One? - Bahamas”, a fictional universe by LawfulAnnon.

Twenty singles venture onto MTV's reality TV series Are You the One? hoping to win the million dollar prize - and possibly find true love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Are You the One? - Bahamas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Are You the One? - Bahamas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 am

Were's getting few young guys here aren't we lol?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Due to my internet going out yesterday and half of today, I'm extending the date for finishing characters to Saturday. I haven't finished some of my characters and I hopefully will finish by today. Sorry to push this back everyone!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:59 pm

Yeah I hate it when the site goes down like that and I did wonder if you'd extend it, even though it has no affect on me.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:27 pm

....annnndd we’re back! Thank you for the extension! Almost done with my two!
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:47 am

Hey folks, it’s your absentee GM here! Sorry I’ve been super quiet, had a hectic few weeks and the internet’s a tad patchy here! Everyone’s characters are looking great by the way!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:07 pm

I've never even seen the website do that before and I was soooooo confused! Are you and iCat planning on posting here when you've made the matches and we're planning on starting? Or will you guys be messaging us individually?
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:06 pm

It happens randomly and when it does it's the worst! Typically, it'll come back within a day or two.

Once iCat and I have discussed matches, I'll set up a relations page and announce that everyone can start talking with everyone about their matches and possible relations. The first post will be two days after the announcement to give everyone time to discuss relations.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 pm

I don't know how ya'll are going to pick the matches. Besides seeing which characters could be paired with Gracie and Tony, I've also be looking to see which characters could just be friends with mine. Seems like my character Tony so far is the only well 'home town guy' out of the guys lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:51 am

Gwyn & Elli are all done, just waiting for their profile pics to upload!! Can't wait to see what you guys pick for us!

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:19 pm

I got special permission from Lawful to post this and this will be the only time I do this also since Lawful, in general, wants to keep the OOC as clutter free as possible (in other words anything that is non-related to this RPG). So thanks again Lawful for allowing me to advertise this.

Anyway, I am a GM of my own RPG and after a hiatus, I am trying to get the RPG moving again and did some major overhaul. I do need more players though. If you're into fantasy romance or are interested, here's the Roleplayers Wanted ad-

https://www.roleplaygateway.com/players-needed-for-fantasy-romance-t106924.html

I am posting this link since I list all the roles open for people. I do play some of the characters, but certain ones are still open to the public if you're interested. Thanks again Lawful.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Are we still missing one character?

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Yep, a guy who reserved the 3rd guy on the list, with the African American dude (sorry I can't recall the FC name).

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 pm

We are currently waiting on one more character and this person has been giving a time limit to complete their character. If not complete, the roleplay will continue and I will be removing my second female character to keep gender ratios even. I apologize for the wait everyone and I plan on starting this RP soon.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Hey Lawful, quick question. Is the "Host" of the show going to be an NPC and will there be a timeline like "Day 1", "Day 2", etc?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Yes, I'll be making an NPC Host and there will be labels on which day it is. It may not be ten weeks like it says in the intro page due to not having ten couples.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Happy Tuesday everyone! I apologize for the long wait, but matches have been decided. You all are free to discuss relations and possible matches with each other.

At the start of the RP, the men and women have not met yet. Those relations will be more of a first impression. The women have spent time with the other women, same for the men, but those still will be first impressions. I look forward to see what all of you post!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Oh coolies. So when you say that the women have only met each other, does this mean they met in their own quarters first? I didn't see how the sleeping arrangements were for this RPG.

Dumb question but I am going to ask it anyway, ya'll didn't pair our own chars up right? The ones with both a guy and girl? I hope you and iCat had fun playing matchmaker lol. I know I would.

Will you be making the first post then Lawful?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey!

Do you think you could change Elli's age on the front page to 27? I can't shake the feeling that he needs to be older, who am I kidding.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:45 pm

@Castle: I'll change it right away!

Zodiac: Everyone will be living in a luxury beach front home. I'm searching for a home to give everyone a visual view. There is one major bedroom where everyone sleeps which has a total seven, double full sized beds. The contestants were kept in opposite ends of the house.

Similarly to the show, there is a single bedroom which is often called the 'Boom Boom' room. It's the room where everyone goes to hookup. Roleplaygateway has rules related to how far you may go into sexual content so I ask if anyone's characters go to this room that they fade to black. We can guess what's going on in there :)

And yes, no one who has created two character were matched together.

First post will be up on Saturday evening after I get off work.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:14 pm

I know I messaged a bunch of people to talk about relations and I haven’t had the chance to reply to anyone’s responses or touch my relations post yet but I plan on trying to complete that tonight!

If anyone else wants to talk about relations with Josh, let me know!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!