Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SA: Superhumans Anonymous

SA: Superhumans Anonymous

a part of “SA: Superhumans Anonymous”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Just a group of regular people getting superpowers, and needing some group therapy to deal with them, and all the problems that come with them. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SA: Superhumans Anonymous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SA: Superhumans Anonymous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Glad to hear we're good! I just submitted my character; let me know if I should make any changes.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Hello again! I just repurposed a profile for an RP that I am not sure will be moving forward. Yvonne Martin is just about ready! Her history is all that is left, but she is open for making relationships of all kinds with others. :) I hope to finish her up soon, but I need to work on my classes now that all of them are online.

You can PM me with any of your ideas, or I can PM you when I get to it. I'm always open for romantic, enemies (my fave), freinemies (sp?), and more.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:44 pm

Howdy! If you'd like to be on the front page with the Recent Postings, to please upload an Avatar (image) to your setting. A blank avatar keeps your Universe from being on the front page. If you have any questions on how to do this, feel free to ask.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:50 pm

Is this still happening or not? Just curious.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:39 pm

@Mombie, as far as I know, yes, it’s still going to be a thing. Cut has been experiencing since IRL problems and is getting them all sorted. I shot him a message on another platform and brought it to his attention that people are asking. Give him a couple of days and he should respond here in the OOC. On Cuts behalf I’d like to say Thanks for being patient everyone. Just push through these rough times with us until things smooth out for everyone! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:25 pm

Sure! I was just double-checking. Not trying to sound impatient or anything at all. I have nothing but time right now.... too much time. I hope some or all of his issues get a little bit better. No rush, I promise! Just checking in. :)

mombie
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!