Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom Continued

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom Continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Blade clutches her hand and grins widely, he felt a sudden evil presence inside of her, the malicious presence that took over her before, the one that frighten him. Blade knew he had to do something about it, but as of now all he can do is suppress it, still anything that could help Ai he would risk his life for.

Blade began to drain what little energy left inside him and let it flow through his hand and inside her. The energy was pure light and even the strongest of demons would feel it, he was very tired and the only thing that kept him going was his will to help Ai. After all was done he collapse on his knee breathing hard, it took everything he had not to lose consciousness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm

After Blade finished giving light to Ai and fell to his knees Ai looked into his eyes. She smiled 'Its you' she kissed both of his cheeks. 'Please forgive me, I let the demon take control'.

(( ah writers block))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 am

Blade immediately shook his head and squeeze her hand tightly.
"No don't be sorry," Blade whispered "If it were not for you, I would have given up as well...I was about to accept my fate, and let the hands of death take me..."

Blade look down, feeling guilty about given up on her.
"Ai I am deeply sorry, I should have not lost hope so early, I am at fault for this...but I refuse to solve it..." Blade murmur turning away from Ai, he could not bear to let her see him like this.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 am

I think this Rp is dead

What do you want to do Ryu

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

(Becca, you can't quite say it's dead even though someone has not posted for a few days. Back in my old forum, we did not consider it dead without posts for months!)

Luli was able to recover herself just as soon as Michael raised her head. She had the same small smile upon her face, she she stared deeply into his eyes. Her own did not match her smile. They were full of pain, but there was something else there, too. She was not sure how she was feeling, but she did not mind it.
"I can walk. Let us go back to the farmhouse. I need to sleep." She whispered to him, very meloncholously walking back to the house.

----------

Ginger watched Tobi taking off his shirt, staring outwardly. He had nicely defined muscles, a trait she admired much in men. She expected as much, for he could lift her and walk long distances, as he had done in the past.
Though, as he swam to the other side, she did feel out of place. She had not helped anyone...at all. SHe'd just been standing at the sideline, watching in her shyness and fear. She wrinkled her face in disgust.
She could have done so many things.
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Jiro laughed. "I know you can. I just felt like carrying you." He glanced down at her. He frowned a little. "You don't have to worry about it, you know? It will be alright. I swear it." He looked back up as they reached the house again. "I've more to give up if need be to protect you, and I shall, if it is required." He carried her into the house and closed the door with his foot.

Michael walked beside Luli, his eyes never straying from the path. If there were any low-hanging branches, he would move them for her, keeping the path relatively clear for her. He also listened to her. Her breathing, her movements, everything. He wanted to be ready for when the leaves began to wear off. He had plucked a few more and stuffed them in his pouch along with the others.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Katelyn sighed and writhed helplessly in his arms. "Alright. Put me down and go back to bed. You're still a mess." She ran her fingers through her hair, plastering a huge smile on her face. "If it helps I pinky swear I'll stay in the house, upstairs even if you want. I'll work on a song or something. But you my stubborn love, you need to rest." Katelyn wriggled again, the large smile on her face not reflecting her feelings. It felt strangely familiar though, and it took her a second to place it. "Oh! Before, when I used to sit through meetings and things of that sort I would shove a huge smile onto my face......Always impossible to see through from my point of view."
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Jiro chuckled and put the squirming Katelyn down. "Alright, alright. I'm going, I'm going." He smiled. "And I'll take that promise. I would prefer it if you stayed in the room, but you don't have to." He looked her dress over. "I'll have to fix that up. I'll work on it when I get back up." He turned and started up the stairs, thinking about how much thread and material he'd need.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 am

((Seems like everyone is back on now, but moon you didn't post here in a week... and it's really hard for me to get into this if I have to wait a week for a response, It just feels like everyone has lost interest in this. I will continue to post but you have to see why I might feel it's dying... a week is a long time to post... And Black, wonderland needs you XD ))

Ai took Blades head and made him look at her. 'Don't turn away from me... I can help you, make you feel a little better.... I don't really want you to see me like this, but I trust you to look after me'.
___
Tobi watched the two, it was sweet to see, it almost warmed his heart. He was a little worried now since he left Ginger behind....

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:30 am

~Make me feel better huh??? I wonder how....~ Blade though with a slight chuckle and then realizing what he was thinking, he quickly erase the memory out of his mind looking back at Ai smiling nervously.

"Ai, I am glad you trust me, but I don't want to see you...." Blade murmured staring at her, his eyes was full of sincerity and regret as he remember what happen in this past. Blade could not finish his sentence because that word tear him apart. Blade just stare at her squeezing her hand to try to signal what he means.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 am

Ai pulled her hand away, she wasn't one to really get signals. 'Huh, what do you mean....'
Her heart started to beat a little slower... all sorts of things ran through her head like breaking up, or he couldn't stay with someone with a demon inside of her or even he didn't love her to begin with.

She was thinking too fast for herself to even say anything more, she just looked up into the sky, which made her eyes water then cry.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Luli staggered around a bit, taking the hair out of her eyes slowly using both hands. She felt weak and crippled, a feeling she was not used to.
Useless.
That was the word incribing itself into her brain. She grimaced as if in excruciating pain as Michael cleared away the bushes and trees in front of her. She could only feel a faint tingling from the burns on her back, but, nonetheless, she was careful not to let anything touch it for the later consequences.
She went into a deep thought about how she whined to herslef about her hair. Pitiful.
Unmitigatedly pitiful.
Were she back at home, they would have told her to patch up her own burns. She admitted to herself: she had gotten softer. She clenched her fist in a tight knot. She could not think of such things right now. Recuperation was the most important thing.
'I must prioratise myself." She thought, driving herself to stop looking as pitiful as a baby. She streightened her back, feeling some of the burn from her wound, but she refused to flinch. She set all her focus on the road ahed of her. If Jiro asked to heal her wounds, she would decline.
She could not let a small thing like this bother her. Burns should not stoop a warrior when she has a call to persuit. She let go her clenched fists and simpered.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Michael paused and turned. "Are you alright?" he asked, holding a branch out of the way. "If the leaves are wearing off, let me know. I'll give you a couple more, perhaps knock you out, so that I can get you back to the house and into a bed. You need to be in bed if those burns are to heal properly. And I'll make a salve for them when we get back too. I imagine you can still feel them, even through your stupor. The salve will have the same pain killing effect as the leaves themselves, but will help lessen the scars from the burn. If I can make it fast enough, and treat your burns fast enough, there's a possibility it may even be able to eliminate some of the eventual scars, leaving you more complete than you would be without it." He sighed, a look of pain in his eyes. "But, should you refuse, I will honor your request and leave you be, only killing the pain when it's needed. It is up to you."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Luli shook her head as she strutted on slowly, her back screaming with the burns.
"I...I'm fine, Michael. The salve will be appreciated, but the leaves will...will not be neccesary." She almost winced as more pain shot up into her back.
No.
She will never show weakness.
She must not.
She clenched her fists and stared at Michael for a long, drawling moment. She whipped her eyes off him to look at the sky above. Black birds circled them, then flew off.
"We are delaying going to see the Earth King. I say we should go as early as tomorrow morning." She stated, lowering her voice.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 am

Michael smiled a sympathetic smile, but his voice was firm and resolute. "No. We'll not be going tomorrow. At least, you and I won't be. You will stay at the house. For three days, at the very least. After that, we'll see how you are faring, and if you are up to it, and I will check, then we will try to catch up with the others. Only if you are feeling well enough for certain tasks that I will test you with, will we go." He moved closer to her. He reached out a hand almost as a reflex to comfort her, but stopped it before he could touch her. He didn't want to irritate or further harm the burns. He felt as though he was useless at the moment. How does Jiro find the strength for things like this? he wondered.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 am

Blade kept trying to calm Ai down, but her sorrow soon drown him as well and he started panicking. Each yelps of sorrow he heard, his heart would felt like it was being tear apart.

Blade could not stand to see Ai cry and felt useless, having no way to stop her from crying. He decide he will try what he has always try to make someone stop crying. He tear a piece of his shirt off and fold it into a rose.

"Ai Ai, look!! Please stop crying," Blade says showing the made up rose to her and he try to grin. Blade snap his finger and try to make a real rose out of the fake rose, but instead the fake rose turn to dust. "Sorry, Ai I'll try again so please stop crying"

Blade tear another piece of his shirt and tried the trick again, but the same thing repeated itself and he kept trying and trying and the same outcome repeats.
"Ai, stop crying Ai please" Blade begged in frustration, he felt pathetic he could not do one simple magic trick, and of all times too.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Ai kept her face away from Blade 'You were just going to give up on me, because things were getting hard for you... Your not the only one with problems' Her tone sour, and very bitter. She looked directly at him 'I love you, I cant explain why, but not once have I ever stopped beleiving we could be....., well you know together for a very long time'.

She watched his little magic trick failing, it almost reminded her of her heart.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 pm

((Sorry, busy past few days. I MEEESED YOU!!!))

Katelyn followed close behind up the stairs, prodding Jiro upward until they reached the landing. She slid past him, the smile still high on her face as she retreated to a chair by the window, pulling her bag onto her lap. She dug around inside of it for a moment, then pulled her notebook out, dropping the bag by her side as she leaned back in the chair, letting the sunshine warm her face. She glanced at Jiro, almost smiling for real. "Silly.....Yet amazing what he does....."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Jiro watched her as she slipped by him. It was cute, the way she did what she did, even though they cost a great deal to do. "Hey now," he said as she pulled out her notebook. "Don't stay up too long. You need sleep too." He followed her into the room and shut the door. Pulling off his shirt, he climbed into bed, laying and watching her. "I love you," he said, blinking wearily. He yawned, and his eyes slid slowly shut. "I really do, Katelyn," he mumbled as he drifted into sleep.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:30 am

"That not true!!! I was not going to give up on you!!!" Blade yell with frustration and regret, then once those words has slipped out of his mouth, he finally realized he was not going to leave her for her benefit, he was going to give up. He realized all he had done was given up all his life and he realized how truly afraid he was to lose someone.

Blade then turn toward Ai with a sincere smile.
"Ai, you are right, I was going to give up on you...but now...I realized...that the only thing I had done," Blade murmured looking down and his fist clench. He was feeling angry at himself and wanted to end this terrible misery, but he quickly shake off the though and look back at Ai "But I have already lost too much, you Ai, I swear I will not abandon...I will stay by your side to the end I promise."

Blade grin widely and repeat his small magic trick and it work, the fake rose turn to a beautiful blooming rose, the petals was a radiant white and it seem to have it own radiant aura. Blade hand the rose to Ai to reassure his promise.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!