Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dummy's Account on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:18 pm

I am a dummy; I cannot die. My safety features also prevent me from wishing harm on others, even altruistically. Therefore, I would "choose" not to use this power.

What would you do if you woke up one day and were a freakin' dragon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dummy's Account
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Umbrella on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:27 pm

If I were a freakin' dragon, I would definitely find a psychiatrist or a doctor that could help me control my anxiety issues.

What would you do it you were an extremely calm and collected dragon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Umbrella
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ranaravel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:53 am

If I were an extremely calm and collected dragon, I would very calmly and collectedly burn entire villages to the ground, sedately collect all the gold they own, neatly arrange the gold in my cavernous chamber, happily and peacefully chomp the heads off of countless, defenceless maidens and then go for a long nap, dreaming happy and fluff-filled dreams. Thinking, "Aah, what a great day to be alive."

:P

What would you do if you discovered that both your mother and father were intent on destroying the world and taking it for themselves and their family (including you)?

ranaravel
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The DSM XXVI on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:39 pm

I would help them, assuming this isn't a family love type world destroying.

What would you do if you had the power to save one person from history from dying how they did?

The DSM XXVI
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:40 pm

I wouldn't save anyone because the butterfly effect, yo... ._. I'm in no position to know if it would have catastrophic effects.

What would you do if you woke up to realize you and your significant other (or crush if you're single!) had body swapped?

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chromium7 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 pm

I'd spend a whole day laughing at how she's faring with the combination of my deep voice and her British accent, and demand she see me that evening. Would feel guilty about the whole thing but tell her to have as much fun with me as she needs to make it to morning. Then I'd feel even guiltier because my life's kinda shitty and she shouldn't have to live it. So I'd live her life for her until she gets it back, I guess. I dunno.

What would you do if you woke up for work one day and realized you'd been asleep for eons and it's the future now- but you're unemployed? You are still you, but you are also now future hobo.

Chromium7
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:39 am

I'd probably panic and live a sad life, everyone around me thinking I'm insane. Eventually I'd probably just believe them.

What would you do if you were given the choice to end world hunger at the cost of the lives of all of your loved ones?
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Ending world hunger is a great and mighty calling, but at the cost of the lives of my family? Hell to the no, I'm no saint, I'll freely admit to being selfish.

What would you do if a magical creature appeared to you and said you had the ability to become a magical girl, all at the low low cost of your soul?

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hmmmm. What exactly does my soul do for me though? The idea of the soul is so complex and definitions seem to vary so much - meanwhile we don't even know that the "soul" exists. But! I'd play it safe and keep my soul. Would hate to spend an eternity suffering or end up hurting someone with my newfound powers or something.

What would you do if given the choice between never being able to hear music again or $500 million?

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanBros on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Learn to play music and earn the millions.

What would you do if you are offered big money to do something you don't do at all?
Luigi Time!!!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
My blog: VST Plugins Free Download

NathanBros
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellfire on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Walk away and do something I do like to do.

What would you do if scientist prove that all human life on earth would go extinct in twenty years unless the population got cut down by half in the next two years?
Every action has a reaction...

Hellfire
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talidara on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:37 am

Best scenario: Convince politicians to destroy China, India, a few countries around them and North Korea. Not because I dislike these specific countries, but because the best way to avoid most of the problems that 50% of humanity dying cause, is by making sure the survivors have lost as few people they know as possible. So it's better to choose some countries to be extinct entirely.

Worst (and most likely) scenario: Die quickly in the riots.

What would you do if you woke up inside an endless loop of the last music video you watched?

Talidara
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fossil on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Probably start hating the song and eventually try to find a way out. If there was no way out I'd try to sleep through it, and if that fails, try to find a way to suicide.

What would you do if you woke up and saw tons of zombies gathered at your window?

Fossil
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanBros on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:44 am

Teach them to play soccer and start a tournament.

What would you do if you got a disease without cure?

NathanBros
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valaxia on Sun May 28, 2017 12:32 am

I would place my grandma in it.

What would you do if you were turned into a vampire and nearly in bloodlust?

Valaxia
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:11 pm

I would drink blood.
what would you do if you grew a tail?

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deepland on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:20 am

I would have great balance for parkour and attempt to go on Ninja Warrior unless they discriminate against me for my mutation. THOSE BASTARDS!

What would you do if you were heir to the throne, your mother has dead in the hands of your insane father who is now ordering you to the front line of the war for the men's morale instead of allowing you to attend her final rights?

deepland
Member for 8 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativeChaos on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm

I'd see if there's any way I can prove he killed her, and if there isn't, make some evidence conveniently appear myself. Once he's arrested, tried for murder, and found guilty, I'd take the throne for myself, and then attempt diplomatic talks with whomever we're at war with, because considering the last ruler is the sort of person who'd murder his spouse, he probably didn't try diplomacy yet. And then, with my father in prison, the war hopefully at an end. and with the kingdom at peace, I would use my newfound royal power to declare a week-long celebration of victory, including a feast of free nachos for myself and all my subjects (and if nachos don't exist in this setting, I would invent them myself and become famous for that as well as being the kingdom's ruler).

What would you do if you had the ability to travel through time, but only for one trip (meaning you wouldn't be able to return to your own time)?

CreativeChaos
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AryanGwynD on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:06 pm

I would go back to my younger self, around 11 or something and use my memories to tweak and change things up... regardless of the whole time & space continuum rules <3

What would you do if you found a mythical creature wounded in the middle of your hike, who then proceeds to ask you for help in hiding from the military?

AryanGwynD
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writersblock on Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 am

Depends on the situation. I would have to craefully analyze whether the creature in question is acting out of good or bad. Most probable thing to do would be just walking away, for angering the military ain't goinna work like in the movies where one can win 500 people single handedly.

What would you do if you found out that you gained the ability to be invisible but it would switch on and off randomly, without any control?

Writersblock
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!