Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The City of the Fallen

The city of the Fallen.

a part of “The City of the Fallen”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

The dark Avatar reigns over the world, which has been enveloped by one massive city. Bending, is forbidden. But a revolution is soon to come.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The City of the Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The city of the Fallen.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The city of the Fallen."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The city of the Fallen.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

i want in on this perhaps as a Waterbender?

Just waiting for it to open!
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Yes - I, too, would like to join this, just as soon as it starts. :3
Just want to remember where it is, is all. haha
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 am

The RP will open soon, I gotta add a few final touches.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:24 am

I'm going to join, but I can't right now--going to school in 10. Anywho, just so you know, I'm going to make a firebender; female.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HYUSeiji on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 am

You know I'm in!

Still want to be an earthbender, but she'll be different!

HYUSeiji
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:59 pm

i submitted my characyer. hope you accept me, this role play seems so awesome! can't wait for it to start!
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NsB_Velocity on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah i am hoping to b an earth bend i sent my character i mean i submitted it hope it gets in

NsB_Velocity
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:29 pm

A question; my character from 1.0 of this RP could be easily translated into this one, and the fact that he had no significant impact in 1.0 makes it pretty much redundant that he was there. So can I resubmit him here updated, or would you like me to create a whole new character entirely?

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Phoenix, that's fine, your character could fit in pretty easily, You might consider him being one of the upper City bender's though, since it appears we only have one. As for updating your character you don't really have to unless you feel like it.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HYUSeiji on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:36 pm

I don't know if this question sounds stupid or not, but since my character is a servant for a family in the upper city, that would make me an upper bender despite my status, correct? ^^U

Just thought I'd check on that to see if my logic is correct or not. :P

HYUSeiji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah you would be one of the upper city bender's, i think right now you might be the only one, so if it stay's that way, your char might have to go to the under city somehow.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 pm

thanks for accepting me!!!!!!!!! so pyshced for this role play!

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Before we start, Is there anyone that would like to be part of the Upper city group? Because at this moment we only have one character. We don't need to have the other' group but it would be easier for every one to introduce themselves in smaller groups.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HYUSeiji on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 am

If no one shows up to be upper city, I suppose I can have my character fall down to the lower levels somehow, or follow someone who is on their way down there. :) But before anything is definate, I want to see whether or not someone chooses to start in the upper city. Anyway, I have alot of school work to take care of. x.x I'm sure you guys can relate: Thanksgiving break is almost here and while I ALWAYS say I'll finish all my work then, I probably won't since alot of people I care about are coming down for a visit. XD

HYUSeiji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Ah! I didn't realize you had started character submissions for this yet! >.<

Anyway, I had been thinking of a character to play. And you said that you could use people residing in the upper city, correct? Would it be alright if my character is from a well-to-do family, but doesn't want anything to do with them now? Like, she's discovered her waterbending powers, though has kept it a secret because she knows what will happen to her if anyone were to find out. She wants to be with others of her kind - other benders - but she knows that will never happen so long as she's living the way she is now... in the lap of luxury.

I think that HYUSeiji and I could work on something, as we're both residing in the upper city?

Anyway, I shall go submit my character to your RP. :3 I hope you like her~!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Looking forward to it. Once, thats done I will Introduce the Event that makes you guy's meet.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 pm

I have submitted my character for your approval. :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HYUSeiji on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Hey Gorie! Um, I added a post finally so hopefully my little coincidental bumping into you or whatever works. XDD

Hopefully after exams are up I'll be able to post more. <3

HYUSeiji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Yup, I saw it~ And I'm actually working on my next post now, mwahahahaha! xDDD And yeah, I've already got ideas brewing~ :3 It will sooooo work out perfectly. Your post was epic, and just what I needed~

Also, I hope you do wonderfully on your exams! :) I'm sure you will, anyway. <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!