Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living with Demons

Living With Demons

a part of “Living with Demons”, a fictional universe by Kveria.

β€œAnd also? Make sure to let us out at midnight. Otherwise, we get a little bit… Crazy.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living with Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Living With Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Ash: Don't worry about it. It looks like there's a return between the end of the number and the ], if you just hit backspace before the ], it should be fine.
And don't worry about it, I can't pair anyone up until we have our last male demon anyway.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 pm

is there a one character limit? I will fill the spot if neccesary

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

No, there isn't, but Bloody has a character in. I just have the spot open, as I want to start, so if someone comes up with a finished character before she does, then I'll take that. But we don't need to double up to fill in.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Finally it worked! Yay! It looks nice now too(:

Just out of curiosity, how many applications have been sent in so far? I only ask because I cant wait to start(:
β€œDo not expect the cliché…”

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Thu May 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Red Davrell - In
Seductress - In
Oliver Matthews - In
Landon Hawthorne - In
Amberlee Bruna Gelda - In
Arrigo Bera Hothlepoya AodhΓ‘n - In
So, half, exactly. Still waiting on Wynter, Horseygirl, TheHappyHag, Akantha, pieluver, and the as yet unknown third male demon. I'll give them all another day and then send a pm to remind to fill out the application.
Actually, I could probably kick things off with just the demon things filled out... But I still want the people to, so pretend I didn't say that.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 am

That's odd i sent mine in yesterday morning. I'll look to see if i saved it and resend it.
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm

I'll send mine in as soon as I can.
:-P

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri May 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Can I reserve a male demon spot please?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Fri May 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Happy: Well, I got it this time, so, no harm, no foul. Thanks!
Wynter: Awesomeness.
Jade: Sure thing.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm

I sent out mine.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 21, 2011 12:07 am

You guys are great. All we need is our last demon, and we can start.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat May 21, 2011 12:12 am

Yay! That sounds really nice! I can't wait. Sorry it took me that while to get that pm in. I had some exams to do but I'm free pretty much all week and the next cause my last exam is Monday. So whenever you start I'll be ready to post. :D
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 am

Yayss:) I hope we post soon:)

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 am

Wait, I'm really excited. :D
I....want to know who's rooming with Landon.
Because....yeah.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Kyumori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat May 21, 2011 9:40 am

I got mine out too.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Well, as you apparently can't send messages to more than one person at a time, I'm going to send them individually. Joy. Once you all get yours, I'll make the first post, and we'll begin.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat May 21, 2011 5:41 pm

My demon should come today

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Kay, cool.

I vuld laike you ahll to post laike zis: That was a great accent...

Code: Select all
[center][color=#CharacterColor][size=150]NAME[/size]

TEXT GOES HERE[/color][/center]

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I got the pm, but it said it was deleted!

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Sat May 21, 2011 7:47 pm

me too:-0

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!