Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning Anew II

Beginning Anew II

a part of “Beginning Anew II”, a fictional universe by th4everlove.

The human race has disappeared from Earth after a nuclear war. Only animals have survied after being shielded by Mother Nature's power. How will the animals live their new lives? [Reformers needed!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning Anew II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beginning Anew II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I understand dawn ^^ Thanks for playing anyway!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

th4everlove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am

Wow, this RP looks really thought out! Took me a few minutes to read it all! xD. Is there a way I can play a neutral character, like a mercenary? I was thinking something odd... Like a fish- or lizard-man :P. I guess that would be a merman (not like the ones from the little mermaid, but more "fish like") or naga. I'm open to suggestions.
Constructive criticism welcomed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 am

Thank you very much ^^ We have all worked hard on it. Hmm well you could be a mercenary that something I've never thought of before xD However, because of the nuclear war all humans have been wipped out so I don't think a naga will work :/

Hold the phone here.... unless the fish can have a mutation to look like a naga then that will work! xD Sorry had to think of that one for a bit. Poor fish dude would have mutated very badly :( but he will still look awsome xD

So anyway! I think it would be ok for you to have a naga mercenary :) your just going to have to say its a fish that grew arms xD

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

What color should I use if he's neutral? Maybe just use the color he leans towards? He's a Great White Shark, so that's in more of the Reformer category, yet his philosophy and occupation pretty much sides him with whoever pays the most. His also kind of a wanderer, personality wise. Should I leave the color as standard?

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Posted my character.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Sorry I wasn't able to reach a computer >.<

@TheNoremac42: Hmmm well sense I always think of neutral as yellow his hex code could be yellow or you could just leave it standard :) Your choice. You can use #EEC900 for yellow if you want.

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Ach! I thought this died so I stopped my post >.< I should get one up in the next couple of days!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Its ok Cay-chan :P You can take your time ^^

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Its ok Cay-chan :P You can take your time ^^

EDIT: Gah >.< so sorry for the short post my mind isn't working today :/

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 am

Just made my first post in the "Monte" area. Hope everybody likes it! Constructive criticism is welcome! :)

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Ah, I got so caught up with getting started with my post I forgot to change the location ah, sometimes I should pay more attention to what i'm doing haha
Love animals?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/straight-from-the-horse-mouth-t59146.html A story of the struggles of horses in the Victorian Era, or the ignorance of their masters...

Tayah12 wants You! To enlist and fight in The Battle Of The Somme

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/battle-of-the-somme/

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Critter31 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello :), I was wondering if I could possibly reserve a Wanderer guard role? The character would be a male grizzly bear with the power of strength.
If I can, thanks! If I can't, then thanks anyways for reading. :) And If I can but you'd rather me play something else that the roleplay needs, I'm more than happy to do so. This roleplay is really amazing; and I'm incredibly impressed by the visual maps. XD
Critter :3

Critter31
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

@Critter31:You may reserve a wanderer guard if you wish ^^ We are still accepting characters :) At the moment we are still lacking in Reformer characters, most importantly the king, so if you would like to also make a Reformer it would be greatly appriciated. :D
Thank you very much ^^ we have all worked hard on this story as a team. The visual maps were made up at random so I'm glad they look good x3

@tayah12: Its ok that happens to me alot too :P

@TheNoremac42: Your post was excelent :D Loved it expecialy the breathing contraption Akeil has. I would never have thought of that! It looks like someone is best buddies with the Reformer scientists ;)

EDIT: Brain.wont.work. T.T I'm sorry guys, I'll work on my post tmw I'm just too tired to try and do it right now. *yawn*

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Critter31 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Thank you! I'll get started on him right away. And since you need Reformers, I'll make one Reformer as well. Having two characters is always fun. XD
Could the Reformer I make possibly be the king? That's absolutely only if you trust me to or want me to, if you don't I'll probably make a rebel. :)
The team that's made the roleplay, then, is quite skilled. And it's good you're glad that the visual maps look good! (Yes, I understand that sentence was complicated... It's apart of my attempt to sound funny. XP)
Oh, and you can call me Critter. :-)

Critter31
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

Ok Critter :P Your Reformer could be the king... it could be... xD jk jk If you want to make the king you can go right ahead =^^= It was funny x3 haha!
I believe Mr. William is in need of thanking. Without him asking for me to restart this rp I would have just stored it away in some dark dusty place, never to return again. Thanks brother William :D

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Critter31 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 am

Haha! Thank you for the very much for the exception and compliment. :)
I believe that as well if he helped create it XD, so, "Thanks Mr. William!!!"

Critter31
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:00 pm

What is the currency used in the Wanderer area? Is it just a barter economy or like gold and silver?

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Eramaa is a barter economy while Kiivas and Tansanko uses money :)

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

I have replied as Keme, but Not as Amir because I did not feel that there was any need for me to Reply as Amir just yet :)

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Meh Cayleen you need to finish your post sweety :P Idk why I just called you sweety but whatever xD You asked me to wait for your post so I'm waiting ^^

I'm so tired u.u its been such a long week.

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!