Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High: Human School?

Carnes High: Human School?

a part of “Carnes High: Human School?”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

Welcome Carnes High: Monster... er.. Human School. As monster students return to a new year they find way more than 2 human students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Human School?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Human School?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 am

be agressive. if desmond starts to fight with kiera ana will back her up
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 pm

be agressive its much more fun!
shad, being good is so unattractive! ~star ^-^ Im pretty sure she had a part where she said she was attracted to his bad boy side...
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 pm

agrees take on desmond for a few posts., im at a loss of what to do on my side of things any suggestions.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 pm

hey so who is rooming with Lin? and shad is it okay if adelle goes in that room?

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:15 am

Kiera, Gabriella..there was a little demon but they haven't posted for ages for I reckon you'll just be taking their bed :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm

alright i'm throwing adelle in there! sorry if i messed anything up! I didn't read the entire thing... just a few posts

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:49 pm

no violet, that works!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Not much going on in the boys dorm right now. But just to let y'all know, I'll be busy travelling in search of a room-to-let on Weds and Thurs, so if things do pick up, feel free to carry Winter along wherever anyone goes!

Now a maths question for Desmond's class. If Harry lives 2.5 hours drive from Sally's house, and when Harry drives to visit Sally she drives 2 hours further away...how much must Sally really dislike Harry?

Someone knows what I'm talking about. ;-) And that I am joking.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 pm

i kinda want to do something to make Desmodn a bad guy... or at least an antihero... but i don't know how that would work out...

though i do know how to do it...

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

ha, Desmond a bad guy? Don't tell me the second Shad leaves Desmond takes over his bad guy role?

Adele can take Sobreth's place of course considering she quit...

So I keep trying to submit this character Eliz has been begging me to submit but it's not working, any suggestions?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 am

Send it to someone else? They submit it...release it for adoption...you adopt it...tada :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Make a seperate thread for charas and costumes and just put his/her info up there?

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 am

ummm, hello? You guys still there? its been soem time since anyone posted so Shad, anything to add?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Sorry I'll post at some point...I havent had much time this weekend, and I need to study for a calc test now so no posting for me...I'll answer tomorrow :)

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Hey guys, sorry I disappeared off the face of the planet. I've been dealing with a lot of problems and other than that I've been really busy with school and other activities. I might post tonight if I'm motivated I miss rping but I just can bring myself to write....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey guys... I'm leaving...

I feel horrible about this, but some things have come up and I'm being forced to move. No internet there and I'm really sorry..

I'll try and come up with something and possibly kill the twins off so if I do ever come back (which isn't looking too hot) maybe Adelle could bring them back?

D: I don't know what I'm going to do without my carnes crew... I'll miss you all! and it was great rping with you (especially the originals)

I'm really sorry guys, I will try my hardest to post on here, but not only aam I limited, but I'm completely unmotivated. Life kinda sucks as me right now haha

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I havent posted for a while. Everythings been kinda hectic :/ but hopefully it will somewhat calm down now!

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:34 am

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Couldn't gain access to my computer for a few days.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Last night of posting for me! If elrith doesn't make his move soon, rose said she'lll have bri do it

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey Aura I just read your post :( Im gonna miss yoU!!!!! Kiera was having such a fun time with Ana! (but now she's annoyed, well i am that ana ruined her plan...) I hope everything goes well wherever your moving :)

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!