Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contact Lost: Origins

Contact Lost: Origins

a part of “Contact Lost: Origins”, a fictional universe by Adig01.

Finding and exploring planets has become child’s play for the human race, as they have become the universe's ultimate power. Until now. (Closed - No more slots!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contact Lost: Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Contact Lost: Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 am

Merry Christmas! :)
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:37 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!
Have wonderful days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

WOOH!!!! *confetti proceeds to fall from the sky*

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey guys, I'm real sorry. I've been pretty busy and I decided to leave the site, atleast for a while. I was making sure I left once I wasn't a part of any more roleplays or they had died, and I actually thought this one had died. So I'm going to have to drop out. I apologize if I caused any inconvenience to the roleplay. Thanks for asking me to be apart of this Adi but I don't think I'd be able to do it without slowing the rp down. So long guys :)
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missfightingfork on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey guys just want to apologize for taking so long to post, I've been away on a trip so it couldnt be helped. I'll be posting ASAP, sorry again! :)

missfightingfork
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 am

This rp is not dying yet! Not until we get to the awesome scary alien bits! >.<
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

i saw we do an emergency jump. while people are in the mess hall. :D

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Just to say that i'm still here! I should post something up for Christophe soon, but I start college again tomorrow so not sure when it'll be. Definitely still here and more than willing to continue! <3

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm still here too :D and I second Aira's suggestion >:D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Woot! Food Fight! :D I mean.... jump and food falls to the floor... :D

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm present but as my character doesn't has anything else to do than wait for his response will it not really matter

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeah the emergency jump doesn't sound bad at all, I have no inclination to decline.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 am

Very well, I'll post the jump now.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:50 am

Hey guys, I really hate to be a party pooper but I am unfortunately going to have to pull out of this roleplay. I am really sorry, as this being my first ever post-by-post roleplay I failed to comprehend that it wouldn't always be a fast paced thing. So I'm really sorry for my ignorance on that; the reason I'm leaving though is I have eight days before I have to leave for my training in the Army which will be a sixteen week long period of training. I certainly wouldn't expect anybody to wait sixteen weeks just for me to come back.

I'm really sorry to do this and again I apologize for failing to understand that a post-by-post RP may not be as quick going. What parts I was there for I really did enjoy though, so thank you Adig for allowing me to take part in this and thank the rest of you as well. If you are unsure what to do with Edgar, he could just die in the emergency jump.....he got alittle reckless, ate to much and he choked when they made the jump! Anyways, once more I thank you for including me and apologize for having to bail like this, bye byes! =)

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:17 pm

awe! well it was great while you were here. :) I hate to think i have to kill you off but i hope you have a good time at your training. :)

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I havn't gotten a pic for my chracter yet for several reasons, many involving access to a computer. I will get one as soon as possible, and possibly a good one, but for now I'll get a rough temporary one.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Eddy V. Sovorov wrote:Hey guys, I really hate to be a party pooper but I am unfortunately going to have to pull out of this roleplay. I am really sorry, as this being my first ever post-by-post roleplay I failed to comprehend that it wouldn't always be a fast paced thing. So I'm really sorry for my ignorance on that; the reason I'm leaving though is I have eight days before I have to leave for my training in the Army which will be a sixteen week long period of training. I certainly wouldn't expect anybody to wait sixteen weeks just for me to come back.

I'm really sorry to do this and again I apologize for failing to understand that a post-by-post RP may not be as quick going. What parts I was there for I really did enjoy though, so thank you Adig for allowing me to take part in this and thank the rest of you as well. If you are unsure what to do with Edgar, he could just die in the emergency jump.....he got alittle reckless, ate to much and he choked when they made the jump! Anyways, once more I thank you for including me and apologize for having to bail like this, bye byes! =)

We'll miss you mate, it was nice RPing with you up to this point. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your training. Try not to get killed, k? Kidding! You'll do fine. ^^

Lloyd999 wrote:I havn't gotten a pic for my chracter yet for several reasons, many involving access to a computer. I will get one as soon as possible, and possibly a good one, but for now I'll get a rough temporary one.

Oh welcome dude! Nice to be RPing with you.

@Everyone, I'll make a small post for you guys now, okays? Not that it matters too much, Christophe is locked up and will remain that way too. ;)

~EDIT~ Ah well, i've posted. It probably sucks cos my writing has been bad recently. So sorry about that! I hope you all enjoy my idea of Christophe/Valis being two different people, like a split personality, I guess. Mhm, Chris has some humanity, just not much.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 am

Aww, bye-bee Edgar. Who knows, maybe in the rp you dissapear, but come back sometime later (after 16 weeks :P) and everybody thinks you're dead when you're not. I could see the whole story now. ^^

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Well, bad news......failed the physical so I'm stuck at home still; it appears I have higher blood pressure than I thought =(. However, it's atleast motivation to get healthier which is always good! So I am back, however I leave it to your discretion Adig whether or not you allow me back into the RP. I see you found a replacement rookie, so I will hold no ill will towards you or anybody if you decide to leave things as they are. I understand completely if you wish to not muddle up things by leaving me out, and so I'll face either decision you make with a smile!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 am

Hmm.. Quite a prediciment. Ok, you can come back, but on the condition that you ensure your character associates best with the new rookie, so that at least in terms of story, both rookies are relatable. That's fair in my opinion, but it's up to you.

Adig01
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!