Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 pm

I guess people didn't read the rules when they signed up............lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:I guess people didn't read the rules when they signed up............lol

I did. ^_^
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm

I did! But I already told you I was busy and then when I wasn't busy I had nothing to do and now I just want to wait until it's party time.. which is actually right now if I read right.

I will try and post soon! I have a long weekend so ya know I SHOULD have lots of time.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

POOOOST

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

If no one wishes to post..........I shall post and do a scene jump to the club scene.............. :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:I guess people didn't read the rules when they signed up............lol

Wait, did I do something wrong? lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Do it! ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Do it!

I DARE you! I QUADRUPLE DOG DARE you! lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 pm

No Jaybt9, or Jay, you didn't do anything wrong, I was just noticing the inactivity on some of this RP's members. Expect a post from me tonight or tomorrow to move things along.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:04 am

Omg, I didn't even check rpg at all this weekend.. I was so busy with this other site with this other rp catching up on all that and then there was the fact of entertaining some guests that were over and then I am an admin on another site and I had to pay attention to it and well today I have been blah because I didn't get enough sleep. Tomorrow I have my ACTUAL soccer tryouts and sigh. I have too busy of a life as of this moment and well today I also went to a family dinner and then I got to do the happy dance about certain things and I'm rambling and making excuses .-. this is not needed.

I also had a major brain block D: If things don't clear up I'm gonna have to drop this. (I have nothing else to drop on this site... I probably wont be that active on rpg.. I mean I will be checking things but not really doing anything.) :/

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:No Jaybt9, or Jay, you didn't do anything wrong, I was just noticing the inactivity on some of this RP's members. Expect a post from me tonight or tomorrow to move things along.

Okay cool

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll have a post up soonish.................hopefully :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 am

Winds Of Fate wrote:I'll have a post up soonish.................hopefully :)
lol. Take your time.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 pm

o_________e

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am

I suppose how things are standing I am still here....but if I suddenly stop posting or don't things got busy again.. either that or I am busy reading books. I just finished the first book of the hunger games. <3 I have been blown away by the awesomeness of it and just how well it was written and GAWH! <3 Anyway.. enough of my rambles >.>

Sooooo, yeaahh I'm still here. :P

As of this current moment I am heading to bed to sleep and get more rest tonight than I did last night.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 am

Like is everyone ready for me to transition this sucker to the party scene? What type of music would everyone prefer at the club? Give me title and artist please..............and who is still in this before I continue?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:15 am

I am in. ^_^ and my taste in music varies, so anythings good for me.

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Go! I'm here. And I don't know. Club music! xD

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Like is everyone ready for me to transition this sucker to the party scene? What type of music would everyone prefer at the club? Give me title and artist please..............and who is still in this before I continue?
Well, popular music I guess. LMFAO is what comes off the top of my head right now.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:01 pm

rpg totally messed up last night.. I posted after winds in this thread but it says I posted before o.O But I am still in.. >.>

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!