Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Wish and a Regret

A Wish and a Regret

a part of “A Wish and a Regret”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A prophecy handed down foretells the coming of a new Goddess—yet when her supposed vessel comes under threat, her life and the lives of others intersect, their meeting might be far more significant than any of them could dare conceive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Wish and a Regret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Wish and a Regret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm just waiting for Gorie and I'm good to go.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 am

I shall be making my next post in the morning tomorrow after my early shift at work. :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:29 am

Right then! I will be flayying... I mean waiting. Yeah that's what I meant. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 am

Well . . . while you're waiting BBB, you could post in The Adrenaline Project. >.>
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 am

Yeah yeah I'm going. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks for posting. XD

Also, I'm feeling a little bit bored on my end, and I've decided to draw a map out for the two continents that make up Edasler Bria's land. . . . I might color it, and considering the details everyone has made in their character profiles about different places that they come from, I'll be doing my best to accurately include those.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay, so I think I managed to finish a decent map for Edasler Bria over the course of the last couple of days. I suck with Photoshop and all that, but I used it to make the best map that my cruddy skills are capable of. XD

Anyway, I hope this provides a good reference for the world's layout and maybe'll help in the future.

Map of Edasler Bria.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Ignore this post go to the next :P
Last edited by Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

Surprise! Got maps that look old!

Glad I did something productive today! ^^ Opale, if you like either of them, feel free to use them, just please give me credit is all I ask because I did work hard on them. Sorry about the few missing borders, but those were giving me a tough time. I'll see if I can fix them tomorrow.

Here's the one with only the info I had.{LINK}

And here's the one where I got a little creative.{LINK}

OVERALL STATS

MAP 1(ORIGINAL NAMES ONLY)
Time: Fifty Two Minutes.
Layers: Eighteen
Breakdown: One layer for each "# - Name" on the right side (7 so far), one for "The Seven Kingdoms" (8 so far), one for each free standing number (15 so far), One for the map shape (16 so far), one for the map paper (17 so far), and one for the ageing discoloration of the picture make Eighteen.

MAP 2(CREATIVE NAMES ADDED)
Time: Thirty Four Minutes
Layers: Twenty Four
Breakdown: Eighteen layers from map 1, one layer for each individual name not included on map one (6), bringing the total number to Twenty Four.

TOTAL
Time: One hour, Twenty Six Minutes
Layers: Twenty Four
Maps: Two

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:45 am

Bria lake looks more like a sea actually, considering it's larger then three countries combined. Ans it's a little hard to see on this page.

I'm having a few thoughts looking at the map, but they're more things in hindsight.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Okay, so, I'm probably going to be posting tomorrow night if no one else posts by then; this thing needs to get moving again.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 pm

*taps foot impatiently*

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:15 pm

*derping around in the background*

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Sorry for the wait, I'm still having some issues with an excessive need for sleep. ._.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

It's all good I'm just chillin out and Wake is picking up a beat it looks like. Any word from Gorie though?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

No, there hasn't been any word from Gorie, as far as I know she's been MIA since the twenty-fifth. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Well I suppose if worse comes to worst we could always do a remake, us three.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 pm

If worst comes down to it, we continue this without anyone else who doesn't post. . . . >_>;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 am

I planned on posting this past weekend, but I haven't been feeling well... I'm so sorry... I'll post more punctually for now on... I know I've been really bad. I'm sorry...

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

That horribly awkward moment when you thought you posted, but apparently the site didn't think it was necessary to actually post.

I want to apologize profusely, guys. This happened at the worst placed time - I probably would have noticed had I not gone to Otakon from the 26th to the 30th, and then NYC to see Porgy & Bess yesterday/come home today. So I came on here, and... well, apparently I hadn't posted as I thought I had.

So I'm gonna work on reading whats been written and I'm gonna make a post (and check to make sure it goes through this time). Wow... >.>;;

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!