Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York's Finest

New York's Finest

a part of “New York's Finest”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Welcome to New York City, home to some of the finest criminals in the world. But who are they? And how do they do it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York's Finest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New York's Finest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Cypher: I believe that one of my GIFs has your character in it (it's a Red Eye thing). Is that an issue that I should fix, something we'll just ignore, or part of the story?

*Edit:
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 pm

wow, decent player list, can't wait for this tihng to start. by the way anyone have any idea when that might be so i can schedule some time to make a few posts fwhen we launch?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 pm

I'll be making the starter post once my characters are up. Sage is almost done, and then I'll start on the other. It shouldnt take too long.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 am

So excited! ^.^ And stitch your signature makes me want to watch Lilo and Stitch now...I can't find it on youtube though!!!
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 am

ToccoaClark wrote:Cypher: I believe that one of my GIFs has your character in it (it's a Red Eye thing). Is that an issue that I should fix, something we'll just ignore, or part of the story?

*Edit:

Naaaaah, leave it. If nothing else, swe'll just do something about it on the RELATIONSHI CHART. Like "friends" or "have worked together in the past" or "once went splitsies on a burrito" or sommat.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 am

@Cypher: Ha! You've got yourself a sort-of deal!

@Stitch: Sara Canning is essentially done (I have to fill in Skill Set and plan on tweaking the History a bit, but all of the necessary parts are there), and Rachel McAdams will be completed by tomorrow.

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

I'm in a cunundrum here, i mean mainly because both my chara's are meta Characters i don't know if i even should take part in the relationship chart thingy, i mean Gabriel would only have met maybe one of these guys (though he'd know about them all, that being his job) and Amanda, well haha, she only knows Gabe and maybe an artist or something because she only really cares about her father figure Gabe (no there is no wierd love triange that will form here)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Amanda could always know Ryder since they are similar in age and he is an artist. I mean, it doesn't have to be a romantic thing. Just something to think about ^^

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 am

Abrianna's personality is going to receive some major tweaking tomorrow morning unless I can get to it tonight (after all, I need to sleep every once in while), but otherwise she's done as well. Hooray!

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:09 pm

im kind of embarassed being one othe the more veteran RPers here (at least years on this site) and havign to ask this but eh he he, how do i make the Character skeleton like you've gotit onthe main page? I'm making a new RP and have a charac skeleton that i want to use but i could never get it to post like i want (with the coding and all for the bold and underlined etc. still in tact)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 pm

All you do, Elrith is you use the

Code: Select all
You use this coding ---> [code]Charrie skeleton goes here[/code]

Don't worry about being embarrassed because asking questions is how you learn ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 pm

yeah lol, i never really used them, and thank you very much :D

PS< i believe your the most veteran player i nthe game right now lol

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 am

OK! I'm writing this to tell you all that I might not really be online today and tomorrow. Family stuff, and my best friend's Doctor Who themed birthday party. We're such whovians. It's insane. But....yeah. I'll try to write up my second character's profile tomorrow when I have time, and I can write Sage's history on my phone. So, basically, we'll be able to start this week. YAY!!!

Also, I might start looking for a Co-GM for this roleplay. Someone who can help others when they need it, and keep things running smoothly when my life gets too hectic for me to get on. The whole "hectic life" thing hopefully wont happen often, but...yeah.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 pm

We are going to start? Yes! I know you are probably going to pick the person who just seems the most helpful, but I would gladly be the co-gm.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 am

I'd offer to be the co-gm myself Stitchy but I'm not exactly the most helpful and I know I have too much spinning on my plates as it is so I will be the quiet person of this rp xD

~The one who makes little comments here and there. I will only have my one charrie btw.. Dropping my other reservation. I can't handle a second charrie right now.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm

well i'll throw my name in the hat for Co-Gm mainyl because my two characters would work well in driving story at times, giving jobs and such, but other than that anyoen here could really do it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm throwing my hat into the ring to be considered for Co-GM status as well, just because.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Um... hello!?

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm just going to put a starter up now. I'm sorry for the wait. A lot of stuff has been going on. My grandmother just got out of the hospital but now she's on hospice and we're having to take car of her. I'll finish Sage's history later. But for now, I'll get the starter up.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Stitchy, I have an issue for the next few days. My phone overheated and fried my phone, so I cannot post with my Lapdock until Tuesday (maybe even Wednesday) because my boyfriend, who is a phone tech is in Florida recording an album with his band until Monday. That being said, I don't know how long it will take him to fix it. So yeah. I'm sorry everybody! I will be a little unactive until then. I hope that isn't an issue.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!