Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 25th Hunger Games

The 25th Hunger Games

a part of “The 25th Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Before everything happened in the books, there was the Twenty-Fifth Hunger Games. This time however, there is a huge twist - the tributes have to live together for nine months before the Games themselves. {Literate RPers only, please.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 25th Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The 25th Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Dee! :D Welcome back!

I posted for Millie >.> I still need to edit in Mal's but I don't know what to do with her right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 pm

I thought that I had something schemed with Throne for the meal but I haven't seen any movement on that front. ><

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 am

It seems Alex isn't around either... I can't post for Saffy yet... Mhm.
Might have to PM her.

At least I can post for Tyke, but I'd rather do my two together.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:24 am

Right guys, what's going on with this? It seems to have come to a halt... which I'm obviously not too happy about.

I haven't heard from people and whilst I've been away, there's been about... two posts? For five days, that's shocking.

So, I want everyone who's still involved and interested to pipe up on here and say they're still around. I'm thinking of restarting this...

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 am

I'm here. Throne said that Alxxx hasn't been heard from in a while. I'm waiting on Throne and he (she?) is waiting on Alxx. I've been checking back here every day anyways. ;_;

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nori on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 am

I'm still here, I was waiting on Marvel to get Reutruse out of the bathroom and into the dining cart, but I think Attie is dealing with personal matters at the moment--which is completely understandable, so I/Throne/Miss will probably just move that whole party on to the dining cart soon to get things moving again on that front :3, or I assume so at least, I can't much speak for anyone but myself, really :3

Nori
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

Mhm... so there's a few people still around.
I might have to PM everyone and see if they're around.

Ashy said that she might not keep Malia if we restart, and I'm not sure if Alex will keep her characters.. Mhm...

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 am

Same here. >_< I'm sorry but I couldn't think of anything else to write except Gavril and Cloud eating away so I wanted to wait for an opening or something.
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 am

With the whole "feast" thing, I was planning on it being where everyone sat down together, the food was brought out and then they'd all sit and eat together and talk like how it happened in the books - but that kinda went out the window didn't it? Lol.

Mhm... maybe we should just start upon arrival at the House?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:48 am

I'm still here, just feeling a little directionless is all.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm

This post has been deleted by the user.
Last edited by Attie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm here (and totally a dude, Korrye :P). Alex has been around, just not with the same frequency as before. Her son's been sick and stuff.

Missjmiles is out of town at the moment, and Attie has been dealing with stuff, so we're held up in the bathroom front. I think people probably weren't too worried about speeding through stuff while you were gone for a week.

I also feel pretty directionless, at least for Scipio.

As far as restarting goes... I'm not sure it will help. The only way I can see it being of benefit would be if we got new blood so people could get rid of the second and third characters they didn't quite want but made for the sake of starting quickly (which didn't even happen anyway). Rebooting stuff is only going to exacerbate the problem of people losing interest.

I also think part of why my interest has waned is the fact that it seems incredibly likely that there will be no actual games. It turns the RP into Real World: Panem with way too large a cast for that kind of thing.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 pm

throne wrote:I also think part of why my interest has waned is the fact that it seems incredibly likely that there will be no actual games. It turns the RP into Real World: Panem with way too large a cast for that kind of thing.

This.. ): It is also how I feel.
Last edited by Attie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Well you guys do know, if we all tried and pushed each other as a team to post and what not we'd all actually get to the games. There's always a way to work around things and if we get all inclusive here and communicate with each other and like I said push each other we'd make it to the games, interest shouldn't be lost but it does happen. The games it self would be a bit interesting but considering the way I think it's going to go..It's not going to be too terribly good in my opinion. The whole nine months thing is pretty interesting though and it calls for a lot of things and that's what we should all really focus on. This is my opinion on the matter but it's just an opinion like any other one.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

I am here and I am good to post either way. I don't like the idea of re-making this, if anything for the fact that by the time we got to the games it would need to be a bloodbath and we'd lose half of the characters in the first two seconds. If people aren't active, I believe it means their character could just be killed off that way. >< I hate to sound pessimistic that way or mean.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

They only problem with that Korrye, some of those inactive characters are interacting with active characters which makes the active people not want to post for all their characters which just creates a whole mess of people not posting just because one person is inactive, other than that, I really do think that's a great idea.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 am

Like throne has stated, my son has been very sick. He is a eight month old, so please understand that he just can't take care of himself obviously. I am about to post for Zyker. (Maybe Solara if she's been interacted with) I am back up to normal speed. I am catching up with posting now, so please give me time. I am posting here first because it has been so long since I last posted. I'm sorry for the bad timing with my son getting sick, but he does come first.

I am sure if Dee sent out a massive PM to everyone, they would surely come back. I do think that maybe we should skip the feast and hop to their arrival to the house. That way we can all start at a new point. It is just an idea, but either way I am posting for Zyker now.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 am

I'm glad your son is better, Alex :) I really am.

I don't want to restart this either, but I'm really not sure who is actually around any more. I will be sending out a mass PM soon, and I might just skip to the House itself very soon - The only reason I started on a train was so that whilst I was on holiday, everyone would have something to do as you were all getting so excited about it, lol - but it just didn't work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

I gotta be honest... I'm sure this could last if we all tried, you do have a good point Sorella, but...

I have like.. absolutely no drive to try anymore. I've kinda been pushing and trying since I took on the third character, with the whole Bell(s) situation, with waiting on interviews, with the train posts and waiting to know where we were going with it...

.. I think I'm done. ): I'm sorry. I'm pulling out.

I know this post wasn't well done, paragraphy, or well-thought out, but that's just... how exhausted I am with this roleplay ): I'm sorry guys. I'll leave up the characters for reference, NPC, or adoption.

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 pm

So sorry to see you pull out Attie. :[

Korrye
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!