Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Love Will Be Your Downfall

This Love Will Be Your Downfall

a part of “This Love Will Be Your Downfall”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Everyone wants to find that one person who will love them forever. No matter what happens or what they have been through in their life. Has that person gotten away or have you yet to meet them? FULL!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Love Will Be Your Downfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This Love Will Be Your Downfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Posted!

Question: Do you know what Wattpad is? www.wattpad.com

Just suggesting if you want me to post the RP as a story there? As a collaboration and include a link to the story. I see a nice future for this RP. I can update the post every week and we can have a cult following.

Just wondering. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Err... I submitted one extra character. BUt please don't approve of him yet. He'll be a bit of surprise for everyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Alright, and you gave my hopes up. I thought that was the last person. v.v.....:P

I have never heard of that, but now I have. And I think that is a good idea. And how do they make those awesome covers for the book. That is so cool.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm

I think you just have to make your own designs then just upload them with the story, I think some of the authors give their fans/readers a chance to submit a book cover and changes it every month or every chapter.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Are you serious? That easy.....Here, My boyfriend and I trying to find out how, acting like the stupid little Asians we are. Typing it on goggle, asking a friend who we knew was on the site, just trying to find out how. Because since we hate not knowing stuff, we just had to find out. When we could have just waited here like we should have and been perfectly fine. XP *shakes head*

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Hahahaha Ola fellow Asian! I was supposed to write a story in there but decided to delete it the last minute coz I lost all inspiration to continue it lol. I'd prolly start another one some other time.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Ok, well you can't push out inspiration. It just comes to you. :D I'll post soon....the second I get an idea.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

xD I use Figment.com!

The only problem there is, if you go on the forums to debate an issue - instead of debating (though it will start out civilly) people will attack you for your opinions. This one girl is against gay marriage and boy, did this other girl rip her a new one. Even though it was part of her religious beliefs and she clearly stated it.
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm

I have never heard of these websites in my entire life. XD You learn something new everyday.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:09 am

So wait, the reality show thing is happening?

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

Yes, it is. I forgot to PM you. Sorry. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 am

Haha. :D
It's all good, I just wanted to make sure before I started writing.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 am

Ohhh confessionals, I was thinking about that part earlier and then I read your post. Awesomeness!
Well anyway I'm sorry if it turned out to be some sort of reality show. I'm thinking maybe it can actually be more of a documentary not jersey-shore-kind of show. It will be edited.

Question: Will the heartbreakers initially know that they'll be living with their exes or will it be a total surprise for everyone (aside from my character)?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 am

I say it should be a surprise.
'Cuz it wouldn't be Zephyr-like for her to even consider it otherwise. >.>

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 am

Yea surprises are better. And more a documentary I cant jersey shore anyway.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 am

I attempted watching Jersey Shore once.

About two minutes in I shut it off.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 am

Double post. Woops. Ignore this.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madā™ Hatter on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 am

Sorry for taking so long... took me longer to do than I thought x3
Silly Mad Hatter.

Was tempted to put for occupation "Cupcake Magic Unicorn that poops sparkles and glitter"... that made my day xD

(Attempted doing this post 3 times before noticing that I wasn't logged in xD)

[Edit: Edited sheet, was doing some proofs on it and I noticed I got something wrong in the romance department with the Couple. Tsk... shouldn't be writing when half asleep xD]

Madā™ Hatter
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey, guys. I will be posting tonight to move us along. Homework calls. Joy.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madā™ Hatter on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Tsk... evil homework >w<
(Got my own stack to go through... I seem to prefer writing here than writing an essay xD)

Will wait for yours before I do one then x3

Madā™ Hatter
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!