Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn

Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn

a part of “Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn”, a fictional universe by Wake.

In the Kingdom of Nallan, the high king prepares to step down and appoint his eldest child in his place. But, just as the first red leaves prepare to fall, an ancient forgotten curse is released upon the unsuspecting kingdom. (reboot in consideration)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Let's start on /b/ and go from there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 pm

So Haze... Whats up man? xD -Very bored and very random-
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Just as dull over here, chillin on my couch eating mr. noodle, and waiting for opale to post.

*EDIT* Its has been several hours since this roleplay even budged. I pray that it doesn't die out before we can get it goin.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 pm

I doubt it's going to fall apart after just one day. :p

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 pm

*drops with a loud huff* I'm sorry for the delay, but for the life of me that post was hard as Hell for me to get OUT! I couldn't channel Fia's personality for some reason, problem was that I knew what I had to write, but not how. Grr, it was giving me a headache half the night! Anyway, it's done we are ago!
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm going to wait a bit to post, I'd like to interject my character when some cohesion has already been brought to the group if that's okay with everyone. That way too I can use the backstory I wanted since I didn't really expect the rolepaly to begin at the exact start of the plague.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh jeez. Long post is long. My others won't be quite so bad, I swear.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 pm

I had meant to do a short bit with the king trying to speak with Kethy before he died, but My internet has been hell recently.

Eh, I'll see if it calms down by later tonight and see what I can do to get things organized.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 am

Okay, after a full night my connection stabilizes. Hang on I'll get started on something.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No More Questions on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Sooo, is it too late to join this?

I'm not entirely sure if I am interested, but it looks good. However, I would hate for my efforts to be in vane and get excited, only to find out you are no longer accepting characters.

No More Questions
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 pm

unfortunately yeah, the cut off date was yesterday and so was the last point anyone could ask for an extension. At this point I have to say the ships sailed. Sorry.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Just posted, its a juicy one!

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 pm

I'll post tomorrow, not feeling up to lots of thinking tonight. Well, not the in-depth thinking I go into when doing a post for a roleplay. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 pm

This roleplay is dead, isnt it?

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Personally I'm thinking what to do now, the princess and the guard went to the east and the Pirate (Me) went south, I don't know exactly where the rest is so I don't want appear out of nowhere like if I had teleported.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

What happened to hazezon?!

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Sorry, sorry, sorry, Internet kept going dead on me for the last several days so I couldn't do anything of any real contribution. I'll read over what everyone has posted and see what I can do to get things back on track. I might just resort to a time skip for everyone and have them "Teleport" to a different location.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I can offer a solution to the princess with my character introduction. I can use my characters home town as a safe point, and have him out selling wares at another market and 'encourage' the others to go back to his town with him where they can find passage to another larger city and maybe not die a horrible death.

Edit: As for Fencer, we could meet back up with you out of chance when your character realized he was separated from the group or what have you. Then it just leaves the other group to find a path.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Sounds like a good plan to me, Leli.

Wake, were you going to post or should I? Until either Leli's intro or something else, I'm not exactly sure where to take the scene I'm in, but I could think of something, I suppose.

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Either the pm system is broken again, or i don't take a hint.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!