Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Wow, I just spent the last hour or so reading what you guys have done so far and well... You put me to shame a bit. But, that always pushes you to do better, right? :)

Anyways,"Hi Mels and everyone!"
May I reserve the New Enforcer//Jenna Ushkowitz please? And, I can take a male if you need me to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 pm

True enough, haha. =)

And yes, you may. =D As for the other character, we'll see about that in a couple of days. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm still alive! And I'll post for Oliver soon enough and Eva too. I'm free as of Thursday night from the torrent of this civil war simulation I'm embroiled in for my class. 7 days, 12 hours a day. 1 statement from me had a company threatening to pull out of a country and let it economically collapse. Ugh. So much going on. xD

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Yep, I knows. =)

Is everyone else busy too? xD 'Cause I'm not sensing much activity. Not even a character sheet.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Hello everyone.
Little Fox invited me to come here. I'm a little busy today, but I should have a answer tomorrow.
It looks very interesting and everyone puts me to shame, but I will do my best!
Thank you again.

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:42 am

I'm definitely still here - Just waiting for this to get back on the ball c: Love the new characters, by the way!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

I have to submit my character as a work in progress, sadly because I will be away from Friday night (tonight) until Sunday morning without any WiFi around. But, I will finish her once I return to civilization and the modern world. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm a little unsure of what to post for Alessa. She wasn't the vampire I expected to run after Eva. And she's not saying anything to her directly so I have very little to go off of. ><

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:06 am

@Stereo: Well, you're welcome to any open character you'd like. =)

@Fox: Yeah, I'm not so sure much is going to happen. O.o

@Bleeding: Still awaiting that WIP. =P

@Kor: Yeh, I'd feel the same way if I were you. O.o Hope you can swing it anyways. <3

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Posted for Oliver and Eva. Hers is short but I did the best I could manage. :S I realize that a lot of my characters across threads are having fits but Victoria's is due to being out of control and Eva's is due to feeling complete terror and fear.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Lol, Kor... this time they all make sense. ;D Don't worry. Haha. And Simone's not freaking out! Much... xD I also loved your Oliver post. ^^ It was beautiful. <3

I also managed to post, oh my god! Haha. =D That's rather big, I should add.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:31 pm

I missed writing for Oliver. He's so reflective. Glad you liked it. :]

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Melll!

Question:

Over the past 800 something years, how many Coven members would you say have been killed?

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:18 am

I dunno... five maybe in the forbearer coven. ^^ Counting Annabelle and Isaac.

As for the Fallen, it's probably two or something along those lines, which will be upped to three once they find out Roxanne never came home. xD But that'll be a little while yet.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:05 am

@Kor - Great post c: Especially Oli's. His posts always seem to prove an unpredictable read :D

@Mel - Poor Lucan XD Now he really will be all alone, haha. I wonder which random woman will sooth his aching heart.

Lucan: How 'bout all of 'em? ;D

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Lucan will just have to deal. =P I brought in another blonde, cute procurer... so he has nothing to complain about.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm

I wasn't sure how to write Roxanne out or if it was in my place to do so. :S

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Why was Angel called Derek Nicholas?

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I'll take care of Roxanne, no worries. =D

As for Angel calling Derek Nicholas... that was his name when she met him. Like, he's changed his name a LOT over the years, and Angel's just never really accepted any of the new ones, so Nicholas stuck. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:01 pm

I'll post by Wednesday, I promise. :)
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!