Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods in a New Age

Gods in a New Age

a part of “Gods in a New Age”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

Immortal Gods have been ruling over the world of Lorgaine for centuries. Times have changed but the all powerful deities remain ever watchful as they push their own ends. <>Full on Characters, Check back for Chapter 2 Announcements.<>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods in a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods in a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Eris is at home admiring her son, and foreseeing what it is he will do. she isnt doing much and i dont know what else i could have her do as that last post was like well the last post for the chapter:p but i dont mind waiting:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 am

Sorry! Tonight! Tonight I promise!

x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yru0 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:17 am

Tche's generally been going around doing his thing (which at this stage is pulling some strings to get aid for the Orks) ;) I've been trying to write something up for the Orks and their meeting with the elves but my school has gone into panic mode with out year apparently predicted to receive 'the worst results' in its history unless they swamp our h-days with work :( I have to admit I'm guilty of putting it off though, convincing myself that I'm not holding anybody up so I can leave it for that ever-elusive 'tomorrow' :3

yru0
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 am

I'd like to apologize for my delay in posting. Work has been rather hectic as our massive workload keeps being started every week then put on hold for it to start again the following week.

-_-

I've taken the next two weeks off work for a bit of a chill so I can catch up on my coursework which has pretty much taken up every moment of spare time that I've not spent gaming so when I have checked RPG I couldn't be bothered to write after my coursework had drained me dry.

Currently writing my response now, thank you for bearing with me.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I apologize for the short post. On duty today, so only have access to my phone. Also I apologize or double post, phone acting up.

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 pm

No worries Fab, I know how RL can effect your free time. Just glad to have you back, you and me are about to have a few epic posts coming up I'd wager.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Posted! =D So sorry it took soooo long!

Mwah!

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Alright just edited my post a bit added an extra paragraph ;P

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey guys. Ima try to get a post up tomorrow but if I don't I apologize in advance. My aunt just died earlier today and it's finally hitting home that she is dead so I m not holding up too well. Idk if any of you are the praying type but if you could pray for my big brother in the Army Id really appreciate it. I just dont know how he is gonna take this.

Thanks.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Aye its always tough Ersatz *hugs* take your time, and don't worry. We'll be here if you need us, and we can wait on ya.

I don't normally pray that often but may the gods watch over you and your brother.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 am

No need to apologize Eratz, be with your family. We'll be here when you get back. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Tinker, I don't know how three mortal wolves found their way to the ancient and long forgotten pit that is the hall where the Leviathan's prison is and truthfully I don't care. If/when Revan and or Kelmor notices these wolves the three of them are going to get murdered for their intrusion. The fact that Sargon sent them there to guard the prison for no reason at all rubs me the wrong way. There would be no way Sargon would expect that anything was even going on at the prison. Especially for such a young god he might not even know about it. The only reason Kelmor guessed right was because he'd helped Revan imprison them in there in the first place. In the future try not to bring your OOC knowledge IC.

I'm also going to ask to avoid any further needless interruptions in the scene between myself and fab for the fight scene that any new arrivals to the scene be brought to me via pm first. This is only due to the fact that this is a pivotal scene near the climax of chapter 1 and needs to be played out carefully.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 am

Post Edited

Your right, I'll just have Sargon stick to his own thing.

tinker3043
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 am

If no one objects, I was hoping to move my mortals ahead to be ready for chptr 2. It'll be a fairly big jump, but I thought id have more time to RP them.

tinker3043
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Hey guys ill have a post up sometime tomorrow

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey guys! Bromander and myself have started a new RP while we wait for everyone to catch up here in Lorgaine. Check it out here: Boston Nights

Hope to see you guys there!

Love,

Scar x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Hit me up when the story moves forward

tinker3043
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:44 am

ATTENTION ALL

My Co-Gm and I are putting the finishing touches on ending events for this chapter. There will still be a few posts for everyone to react to in this chapter. After the long delay everyone should be more over what ever writers blocks had been plaguing them previously. Chapter 1 will end shortly and Chapter 2 will begin in turn. We will not be waiting for anyone so if you do not reply you're character will be npc'd as neccesary to advance scenes.

I will pm everyone involved at the beginning of Chapter 2 to see who would like to re-up for the second installment.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Posting tomorrow fyi :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon May 13, 2013 2:27 am

Evenin' All, I am working on a post... and have been for the past two weeks. Mainly as I've only been able to update it for a few minutes per day given the workload at my job has sky rocketted and I'm semi-moving house next weekend.

Though I should have some time today to get it finished off I appologise in advance for it being rather well... meh of a post.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 pm

I apologize for the shabby post, I'm in a bit of a hurry and wanted to get something in before Chapter 2 began.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!