Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slaves of Beast

Slaves of Beast

a part of “Slaves of Beast”, a fictional universe by Purpl3_Flam3s.

How would you feel if you were taken. No warning, no letter, nothing. Taken to become the slaves of rich vampires(1 male left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slaves of Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Slaves of Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:10 pm

T.T
This roleplay is fling apart!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Calm down PURPLE! and wolf spirit he is all yours. And it starts off where every vampire met their slave.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:02 pm

@Layla

It sucks that you're leaving. I haven't been posting because I've been focussing more on another roleplay that I'm in, but I'm back now and should be posting a lot more often.

And yeah, I agree with you on the whole Annalette and Elizabeth thing. It would be fun to have them piss each other off atleast once. It's just Elizabeth probably won't be leaving her room until her slave arrives so if you wish to speak with her you'll have to have Annalette go and get her first.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 am

I'll figure out a way O:

And sorry for the accidental tagging for Azura, purple!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 am

Gah!!!! All the posting stopped. I mean I had a hardctime responding to anything yesterday, but I should be good today! Or maybe not. I made plans but whatever. Hopefully it picks back I need the drama back in my life.

EDIT: Nevermind. Posting is good.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Guess what people! I'm bringing the parents. Including Mother and the father. One of the servants is gonna tell one of the vampires that they called and said they were on there way home. Give it two hours or so. They have came to check up on the Slaves and see there process. Maybe this is your chance to tell them something very important (Wink wink)

EDIT: Oh and don't ask me if you could play the parents. The gms (me and @dreamer) are the only people.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:01 pm

YAY!!! And everyone is in trouble...

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:19 pm

very nice I have some ideas obviously if you'd been paying attention to Xander's vision. So let me know if that interferes with what you guys have planned.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 pm

HELLO!!! WHAT IS WITH THE INACTIVITY?! I have evil intentions and I can't do that if people don't post. Don't make me kill characters. That is just as fun. XD

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 am

Okay the evil chibi is right! It's time to bring the drama.

So I had some ideas.

What if...
Analise and Johnny go on a romantic rendezvous outside of the mansion. Something goes array and Analise has to show herself as a vampire to protect Johnny. Let's say there are vampire hunters where they are and they see Analise and they follow them back to the house.All hell breaks loose and everyone's taken? hmmm?
Hmmmm?

HMMMM?!

Lol I'm tripping. I've got super massive headache so I'm slowly loosing my mind xD or what's left of it xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm

NO MALICE! I will not have them taken until the parents have their fun with the kids! I want to makes their lives a living hell before it gets worse. BUT!!! After the rents torture everyone THEN!!! they could go on the expedition almost as if they are trying to runaway.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 pm

I figured this would be after the parents thing but alright xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Lol! XDD I think I have lost my mind.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

clearly but it's alright. We still love you xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Of course you do! But Purple wont post for parents(and wont let me post parents either) until the activity level is way back up. It is so annoying!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu May 02, 2013 2:09 am

Well, right now we're just killing time until they do.

When in doubt, Time skip. That's my motto xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm

No Malice. Your motto. My motto.

Cause drama where there isn't any.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!