Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

In a world full of secrets, where nothing is what it seems, will the price of misplaced trust be worse than death? Or will we allow ourselves to trust the ones whom we deemed untrustworthy?[Private Role-play between Equilibrium, Ion, Azazel]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 am

No worries Ion! We are...here. I completely forgot what I was going to say...but yeah. I woke up this morning and I felt like this for some odd reason xD
Vampire Knight: The Chains of a Devil - [Status: Full - In Progress]
Vampire Knight: Moonlight - - [Status: In Progress - In Progress]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asariel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:06 am

Heeey~!

Stopping by to let you guys know that I will not be on...at all on Saturday. I will be at my ex-boss' daughter's wedding...

I...am so excited...can't you tell?

Anywho's...this goes out to all of you guys because you guys...are awesome x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asariel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 am

“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 am

We've all had these moments...

And then it's like...

Asariel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:11 am

So in case you guys wake up tomorrow and are like "why do Ion and Emily have a bunch of blank posts?" the answer is, I tried to make my normal post and the site wouldn't take it. Thinking it might have been a one-time fluke, I tried editing it and then posting it fresh, neither of which worked. So then Emily offered to try posting it for me, and that didn't work, either.

I'm going to go complain to somebody about this, but I guess the post isn't happening tonight. Sorry. :(

EDIT: Okay, we've... sort of figured it out now, I guess.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:39 am

Sorry about that guy's, the site went a little crazy, but on the bright side, we got it all figured out! I ended up posting Ion's post...in two posts...I have no idea whats wrong with the site these days >>;

Sorry for all of the blanks, I swear we are not trolling either of you! I fear the outcome if we ever tried to troll either of you...

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:44 am

Oh,

You were totally trolling us Emi, Ion...totally.

Pft, I don't care xD

And if I knew that answer...I would tell you but unfortunately I do not so therefore I cannot :D

Now, it is time to ready myself for the dreadful thing I call my job. I have a weird feeling about today...but eh, what's the worse that can happen? Parmigiano Reggiano has already tried murdering me in our cooler >>;

See you guys later today...maybe...I don't know yet, we have so many things to do today v__v

Edit: And I freakin love this song I think it's a good song for the current events and events to unfold...why? I have no clue haha!!

Asariel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 am

Oh my biscuits the site is back.

I can't even...I'm so happy right now...

I need a life...

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:15 pm

So...I think Emi told you guys about my slight hiccup in internet...Sunday, it wasn't working because apparently it wasn't getting a signal. Monday the technician comes out to basically tell me I am a dumb ass...in which I was this time, because the wire was plugged in the wrong hole...the wrong...hole...

Image <<-- That is how I felt...

Ahem,

Anyways, as soon as that's fixed...I learn my internet is cut off because I forgot to pay it...yay me!! So, I had to wait for today to pay it. I went to work at my second job to earn the money to do so...In other words, I have internet again!! I shall go play catch up in the mean-time!! Sorry for the lag guys!!

And enjoy this song while you wait!

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:09 am

Words...cannot express this image enough...it's just...yeah.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 am

Oh.

Looks like Woody went to the dark side...

That is such a predo grin...>>

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Everyone eventually goes to the dark side...the cookies are too amazing to resist...too amazing. Woody just couldn't pass up the chance to chainsaw someone from behind...

Asariel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Ugh. Sorry guys; feel free to skip me for another round. Sora's just gonna go walk around. My work schedule is killing me again-- I swear my boss is out for my head sometimes.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:47 pm

I...couldn't type!! I kept hitting the back button xD

Anywho's, don't worry about Ion! I know the feeling...all too well...I opened today and I got a call from my other boss to see if I could cover a shift for like a few hours...I didn't get home until about an hour or so ago!...love it!! Not really I don't. I don't ever want to see another piece of Parmesan again though...never...ever...ever...ever...

It is an evil cheese that bit me...twice...

Ahem, on a completely unrelated note, we shall do as you say :D!

Also, I love this song...it's awesome

My Darkest Days - Perfect

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:24 pm

So, question: how many attackers are there and are they anyone important?

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Basically, there are a dozen and they are all humans. Hunters that had gone rogue after the death of the Ex-Hunter President. They are what you call loyalist and did not want to be in alliance with Zenith and greatly dislikes the new president as well. As for important, none. But you guys are free to add someone if you all like. Because in the end, Contra Mundi orchestrated and pushed them into such reckless action

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Cool; thanks Equi. :) I'll try to have a post up tonight.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Sooooooooo,

Yes, there are a lot of O's in that So...

Ahem,

Anyways, Emi has lost internet. She won't be able to post for a few days to probably a week or two or three. It depends on when she'll be able to get it back up and what not. She said we can move on without her for now in both Dance and Smoke.

Smoke
- She's going to leave Amaya in the infirmary and have her recover

Dance - She's going to leave Haruka in the infirmary and be placed in some sort of coma due to the poison.

So yeah. There you have it!

Any and all questions should be directed towards...towards...somewhere :D

I kid, but no seriously she'll be out for a bit.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:51 am

Equi, do you need Sora to do anything in particular? If not, I'm inclined to think that this day might be over for everyone without a post from me, and we could probably move on (perhaps slowly, on account of Emily being without internet).

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 am

Probably just a report and all, so, that the Headmaster could say, they were out of the protection detail and It will be over for that chapter, I guess... And then, we will proceed slowly... I'll just do some filler for us to be entertained.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!