Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

In a world full of secrets, where nothing is what it seems, will the price of misplaced trust be worse than death? Or will we allow ourselves to trust the ones whom we deemed untrustworthy?[Private Role-play between Equilibrium, Ion, Azazel]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Cool, cool. Feel free to assume he followed Asuka to the infirmary then stayed a bit longer with Sachiko and Kaede then, so that there's someone there for the Headmaster to inform and all. But she made a report, and I don't think he'd add to it unless asked for more details of some kind. :)
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Alright-y then...I am going to let Ion make a post before I do...

I stabbed myself in the finger today and it hurts a bit...not to mention I stubbed my toe on a pallet jack today...damn thing hurt...but yes...anywho's, Ion I shall let you get a post in before I do while I go tend to my wounds...on a bright note Emi says she'll have her internet restored in about a week or less...so she should be returning soonish :D

Also...this song...is...yeah xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm

And this time, it's my turn to be skipped. Since Emily still isn't around, I've got nothing for Sora at the moment, or any of my NPCs, so feel free to skip him/them this round. :)

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Aye aye Ion!

Sorry...just got home from my second job...had to work it today because they've been cutting our hours at my actual job...so much fun! *note the sarcasm*...but yes I shall try to get a post in today...probably.

I am so freakin tired it's funny...seriously.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 am

It is my turn now, do skip me and continue with your posts. I don't have anything to write about without advancing and all. So, linger we do, linger...

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 am

Lingering...

it isn't so bad...or is it? I don't know. We shall do as you say Equi!

And Emi says next week. At least I hope so...if not we will be at a standstill until she returns...yep.

In other news...I found out the other day that one of my co-workers provided the voice to Wolf Nachi from Saint Seiya...it...was...

a very weird conversation...very weird...but gotta love the guy he's awesome! x3
Vampire Knight: The Chains of a Devil - [Status: Full - In Progress]
Vampire Knight: Moonlight - - [Status: In Progress - In Progress]

Asariel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

Okay, sure... I will attempt to reply tomorrow, but no guarantees, sadly, because work sucks. But it doesn't seem like there's really a rush, so there's that.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:03 am

No worries Ion!

Take your time, we are in no rush...I don't think we are at least! Speaking of work, there is where I am right now...I...hate...these freakin morning shifts...but hey, at least I get off early! Next week I'll be coming in at 5 instead of 6...yay...

Anywho's, gotta go to work now!! See you guys in seven or so hours :D

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Hey,

Sorry I haven't replied yet. I probably won't be able to until later tonight.

Work has been a bitch...seriously...

I've been working 16hr shifts back to back the last two days...6am to 10:30pm...that means I've only been getting about 4 hours of sleep everyday...if even that...

So much fun. Today is the last day which is awesome so when I get home I will get something up...maybe...haha...

In other news...good and bad...

Emi's Internet will be on soon, however; she is on a trip with her family and will be gone for like two more weeks. It's a family trip that happens once a year for her so she'll be gone for an extended period of time...

Yep. So we might be on a short hiatus until then...I shall see you guys later when I get home...it's time to go back from break...yay...

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 pm

That is... quite the hiatus. Nevertheless, it's probably actually pretty well-timed; I have classes starting up soon and that always throws my schedule off, so this'll give me some time to get used to that, at least.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Yep.

Quite the hiatus. Anywho's, that is fine! School is always important as I've said before. My schedule is being thrown off as well...due to certain changes going on at my job...

I won't be on probably as often since I'll be going in at 5am instead of 6 so I have to adjust to the times...I am so used to closing all the time that morning shifts are a bit...difficult to adjust to haha...but it's okay I don't mind. I get out early and I don't have to deal with customers...I am extremely happy about that one >>;

Anywho's, I finally posted...Emi sends her regards, and...I...think that is it...hm...yep I think that's it...I hope that's it...

See you guys when I see you!

Asariel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Alright! Some fairly good news guys (there is a bit of bad news)! Emi will be returning to us sometime next week, probably Monday or Tuesday!

That is the good news!

The somewhat bad news!

She sprained her wrist :D

She's okay she says but it cut her family trip in half. So her step-father is going to be driving her home starting Friday morning. I don't know how long the drive is...I think it was like a two day trip or something like that I don't remember xD

Anywho's, she'll be returning to us soon though! :D

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm back!!

I am so sorry! I did sprain my wist(it hurts horribly)but I am back now! Once I speak with Azazel I'll get to work on catching up. I'm sorry for the long wait guys!!
β€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:28 am

Hey guys, my appearance online would be very rare for this month at the very least. It is mostly due to my work where I need to travel to various parts of my country and all. So, I do hope you will be patient. But, I will still post when I can this is a promise.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 am

Nope...nope we will not be patient!!

Haha, no I kid. It's alright Equi! Work...work tends to make people disappear so it's okay! Don't worry about posting if it's possible. Like I told Ion and everyone else...school/work/whatever/life will always be important first! Take care of that first and get back to us when it's more convenient for you!

Which reminds me,

Next weekend, the 14th through the 18th, I will probably not be on at all.

It's my birthday and I am taking that weekend off from work and taking a short camping trip...or possibly going out of town I haven't figured it out yet. All I know is that I won't be near a computer a majority of the time so yep...giving you guys a heads up!

In the meantime, you guys can enjoy this gif!

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 am

This...this is for you guys 'cause I miss ya'll xD

Although I still see/converse/type/whatever with you all xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Equi, I'll let you post next since Asuka isn't really doing much but loitering around the Academy and there really isn't much for her to do at the moment :3

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:44 am

You may once more skip me Equi, Asuka will make an appearance in the next post since this is between Kaede and Hughes at the moment!

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:30 am

Yeaah....Asuka can't really do much right now so you can go ahead and skip me this turn Equi.

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!