Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rising

The Rising

a part of “The Rising”, a fictional universe by leisurelyatwar.

ROLEPLAYERS NEEDED. Big Brother has forced society in submission, those who dare to think are eliminated. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 pm

i will be finishing up my character and hopefully try to get a post in tomorrow will do my best but have a busy day ahead of me.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 am

Heyyo is it alright if I submit a Mercenary? I can have most of a sheet done soonish probably the only thing that would take a bit of time to do would be history and pictures. Lemme know :3

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 am

TheUnnamedOne wrote:Heyyo is it alright if I submit a Mercenary? I can have most of a sheet done soonish probably the only thing that would take a bit of time to do would be history and pictures. Lemme know :3

-K

All new joiners are more than welcome! I am flattered by your interest in this roleplay and am look forward to your entry!

;*smooches

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Ok thank you :D I should have the sheet in soonish, though not completely perfect yet as I need sleep soon haha. Is it alright to have her contracted to Luis for the time being? Meaning that for now she'll follow his orders, the orders of his children and the orders of anyone else he says (provided they don't contradict what he says first of course)?

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Awesome post so far! *will have a post up in half an hour or so*
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Thu May 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Rosa I have some goodies 4 that I cooked up

Banner possibility #1
Banner possibility #2

tidbits

P.S.
If anyone needs avatars or banners for anything, I'd be happy to make them! feel free to PM me.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Okay! Posted :D :D[and changed my characters age a little! ^.^]

I noticed you said Connor and Drew would be leading their "troops" so i just put myself under Drew, I hope that's okay! :O And for the record, when i mentioned Nubia coming with, I figured she'd follow my character up to a point but be trained to wait when given the command(same with Gully!).

Anyways, EPIC graphics hoodrattt!! Especially the red one, since that's my fav. color!!! :D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 pm

@unamed - approved! Love it, love your layout , stay kool Kat ;p

@Jordana - zomg y r u so perfect, xoxoxo I loveeee

@lonesomebutterfly ur username makes me sad :( Drew would be happy to have you on his team! Your character is so sweet, I just wish I could zap her into real life and sing me old Native American folk songs and make me the best cleansing tea of my lyfeeeeee. I had a hot dog and my tummy is in warfare. Teehee ^.^ tmi

;*smooches

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 09, 2013 11:46 pm

RPGRosa wrote:@unamed - approved! Love it, love your layout , stay kool Kat ;p

@Jordana - zomg y r u so perfect, xoxoxo I loveeee

@lonesomebutterfly ur username makes me sad :( Drew would be happy to have you on his team! Your character is so sweet, I just wish I could zap her into real life and sing me old Native American folk songs and make me the best cleansing tea of my lyfeeeeee. I had a hot dog and my tummy is in warfare. Teehee ^.^ tmi

;*smooches

Awwwies!!! TY! That was too funny/cute, I had a small giggle-fit @ "I just wish i could zap her into real life and sing me an old Native American folk song" :D :D

I'm bored/lonely all the time, and I like butterflies........so lonesome butterfly seemed a good fit! haha >.<

Can't wait to read more post tho!!! Gonna go check out the new character now! :3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri May 10, 2013 9:07 am

I try :3

I promise to post before i go to sleep tonight, I was working all day yesterday and will work all day today. Thanks for being so patient.
;*smooches

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri May 10, 2013 10:53 am

Will be posting today, Luci is almost finished besides her history. Sorry for taking so long, just my rl has been chaotic the past week ><

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri May 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Yea, sorry about not being able to tag Bojangles in any posts... that's a bummer xD sorry guys.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat May 11, 2013 9:58 am

You guys are great, truly! Everyone seems so dedicated to the plot it almost brings a tear to my eye :,)

Just a little sidenote - and this is something i also struggle with - when you post, just remember the default location is USA, it would be so much more helpful if we kept our posts from the detention center separate from those in utopia. If you guys could just adjust to the appropriate locale i would appreciate it ever so much.

Also Maria I don't know yyyyyy but my bullshit phone won't let me use your graphic as an icon. If I make you gm are you able to edit said issue?

Work again today, then all day tomorrow :0 but it's otay because I got bills to pay!! Happy Premature Mother's Day!

;*smooches

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat May 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Sweeeet. So uh, just a bit of clarifying.. I know utopia and detention center are two different places, but they're both in the US right? Or is that a separate location.

My mom was a premature mother.. well not her, but I, but yaaaaaaa. "Almost forgot about that, thanks" xD

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 am

*will make sure I select the proper location next time!* :3

Just wanted to stop by and say A) Happy Mothers Day to any moms! :P and B) I've read all the new post and will write up my own post tomorrow morning/afternoon! ^_^

Awsm work so far tho!!!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Sorry i haven't been around. Get this y'all i was locked up last night for resisting law enforcement :( I guess I channeled my inner Andie - this roleplay is affecting my real life actions. Haha but I'm out now and ready to show you all some love

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Now why'd you do that to the police? They're nice people. I cook with the police xD Even when though they think I'm a terrorist, that officer still thinks it's cool that I shoot.

Buuut I'm gonna ask some girl for her number who's "out of my league" so I guess I'm getting in a bit of Bojangles ;)

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

RPGRosa wrote:Sorry i haven't been around. Get this y'all i was locked up last night for resisting law enforcement :( I guess I channeled my inner Andie - this roleplay is affecting my real life actions. Haha but I'm out now and ready to show you all some love

Oh wow! Welcome back then!! lol
I avoid breaking the law like the plague.......always have. Plus I use to work at the jail, so I know a lot of the sheriffs in this awesome lil small town! hehe :3 (and my mom runs one too in the city, so yeah, lol! xD)

Again, WELCOME BACK!!! :P :D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm

thebagel264 wrote:Now why'd you do that to the police? They're nice people. I cook with the police xD Even when though they think I'm a terrorist, that officer still thinks it's cool that I shoot.

Buuut I'm gonna ask some girl for her number who's "out of my league" so I guess I'm getting in a bit of Bojangles ;)

Kudos for having balls!! haha
I have none(metaphorically speaking), and every dude I like I view out of my league, so yeah, I just clam up.........gonna tell my mom sooner or later the only grand kids she might get are gonna be of the K9 variety. o_o
>.>
<.<

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue May 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Aaand now we know next time we have a party, have it Butterfly's house. She'll get us out of trouble ;P

Thanks, I guess xD I still clammed up when I asked other girls, but that's the thing. "She's out of your league." "Is that a challenge?" It's never stopped me, but sometimes it should have xD Cause now everyone picks on me for asking out some popular girl back in December. But uh... if you wanted to make your mom happy, you know who to call ;)

Okay, way to go, you've got me in the mood for story telling ;) You've probably noticed the stories Bojangles tells... he'll tell many more, and they're true stories xD My brother had (had, but still has the patches) samurai pants. But he didn't get converted of course. He's straightening out, settling down, and is now an actual role model. He's been sober for eight months, last he said, and we're talking and stuff. It's great, because we never got to do much. He was also roaming around and stuff. We only played pass once.... But I always bugged the heck out of him when he was smoking xD once I was pissed at him, so I threw a spider at him xD

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!