Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Circus

The Circus

a part of “The Circus”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Come one and all to join The Circus!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:06 am

I'm trying out this new app on my phone that's somewhat like Word. Hopefully, if it works I'll be able to post... Not as quickly but, well... Here goes...
Call me RiTs!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 am

Okay, awesome. Can't wait to see it. I, unfortunately, am going to have to wait until tomorrow to post for Ricket & Shiloh. I really want to post, but I'd be daft to skip sleep! That, plus my alter ego by the name of Lemony -for the fact the way I talk and type reminds me of Lemony Snicket- so my post's would possibly be typed in an odd fashion. Not in the way it's usually typed, but in a way that doesn't exactly point on what's going on and is just me taking an awfully long time to explain something.

Anyways, alright. Can't wait to see your post(s) once you get em up.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 am

Do they need to go straight into costume? :P
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 am

Ghost Translations

Eh bien, je vous remercie de m'avoir montré ce côté-- Well, thank you for showing me this side-

Um..... Vous ne semblez pas étrange pour moi, vous avez juste vos moments de calme.- U..... You don't seem strange to me, you just have your quiet moments.

Eh bien, je-- Well, then I-

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Yeah, they need ta be in some type of costume.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Ghost Translations

Si je deviens terne, ennuyeux, ou de commencer à drainer la vie de mon être, vous devez me faire connaître un peu.- If I become dull, boring, or begin draining life from my being you must let me know little one.

En ce moment j'ai besoin d'un ami ..... ce n'est pas un secret avant droite, mais peut-être un jour vous allez lire entre les lignes.- Right now I need a friend..... this isn't a straight forward secret but maybe one day you'll read between the lines.

Bon, non?- Good, no?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Some people seem to be tagging Chalice, but it's actually Elena "Chalice" Synclair, i messed up haha XD
i just wanted to clear that up~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Translations:

Si vous avez besoin d'un ami, vous en avez un. - "If you need a friend, you have one"

Oui, brillant comme toujours, - "Yes, brilliant as always"

Puis-je ajouter, en prenant un verre avec vous deux sons amusants, malheureusement, j'ai d'autres choses à prendre soin de ce soir. Peut-être que vous pourriez avoir du plaisir pour nous deux? Oui? - "Can I add that a drink with you two sounds fun, unfortunately, I have other things to take care of tonight. Maybe you could have fun for both of us. Yes? "

Tu me dois un verre à travers.. - " You owe me a drink through .. "
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLei on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 am

I'm going to be a bit MIA until Monday for me. I'm currently attending an anime convention, but as soon as its over I'll only be MIA while working. I will respond when I can. I will probably have a post up tomorrow evening but I have to go to bed because I work at 5 AM tomorrow morning. *waves and goes to go sleep*

LuLei
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 am

I don't know when I plan on posting here yet :/ I haven't had much motivation to get interacted into the posts and stuff here so far D:

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 am

@Lu Alrighty, thanks for the heads up! Nighty night, don't dream of the circus tonight! :D

@Sol it's alright, I plan on doing a sort of time skip by the end of tomorrow to have a skip to the next day where they wont need to dress up and such so that way it'll be easier to have conversations and such.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:15 am

Ghost Translations

Oh mon doux petit bien sûr, je vous dois un verre. Je vous dois plus que vous comprenez.- Oh my little sweet of course I owe you a drink. I owe it to you more than you understand.

Et je suis ton ami, et si la chance que notre amitié fleuriront magnifiquement.- And I'm your friend, and if lucky our friendship shall flourish beautifully.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 am

My apologies, my laptop was glitching and it sent the post I was working on. Just give me some time and I'll have actual words there.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:16 am

Translations:

Merci, l'homme fort - "Thank you, Strong Man."

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Sorry about the delay guys! I was trying to send something yester and it kept logging me out. Even in PM. I was so frustrated. I'll try again today and if I can't I'll try it out at the library. Again, really sorry ! >_<

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Okay... Tried to edit the last post but apparently that's not gonna work out... Um ix nay on the library. Its closed today. Hadn't remembered that... I'm about three second to chucking my phone at the wall out of pure unaltered frustration. Not gonna happen because a) I just paid the damn thing and b)... I actually like my crappy phone... Even when it sucks tits... Pardon my French... Sorry, I'm ranting/venting. Whatever you wanna call it... Okay... I'm done... Sorry... Yeah...

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:13 pm

I understand your feels... for some reason, RPG keeps occasionally logging me out..
>.>

Even though it says keep me logged in for each visit..

>.>

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Yes! I never put it on automatic log in but I just tried it to see if it would stop bring a d**k but it keeps logging me out. I'm surprised it's even letting me post in the OOC. I have a very important PM concerning a roleplay and it won't let me reply! It's teasing me! I can read the message but it won't let me reply! I'm venting/ranting again aren't I? Sorry... TT3TT

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm

It's alright. It's been doin' that shit to me too. It started happening after the site went rogue for a couple days a few weeks ago. I think something is still fucking with their servers, so I completely understand. It's alright.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks. Im trying it with my bros phone now...

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!