Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Camp Keystone

The New Camp Keystone

a part of “The New Camp Keystone”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

A summer camp for Mythical Creatures. Come and enjoy the adventures of campers, as they learn to control their abilities.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Camp Keystone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Camp Keystone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:37 pm

You guys keep making me curious.... >_<

Also, who are we waiting on to post?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 pm

I'd post with Teppie, but she seems to have forgotten that she's here to participate, rather than just observe. She is floating off of a tree though, so she shouldn't be terribly hard to notice if someone happens to glance up a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm sure David could wander over and notice here (since Bridg is waiting for a few different replies), but as poor luna discovered, hes not the best person to make chit chat with.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 pm

David is a poophole and still needs his braceletttt. ya poop. gosh guys. sooo much studying. if i have to think about the differences between language families, branches, and groups one more time... i might just explode.
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:46 pm

I can't even type correctly without hurting my brain.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 am

Lol, Lucy. Will you please be my best friend now?! You're just like the best person ever!! Poke me if it's a yes! Please and thank you. And oh, I will try to get my second post up soon. But, for now Jordan and Fabien are just standing there, in their wolf form all cool like. XD
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 pm

You've been poked. You're welcome. You can be my cbff(cyber BFF), izzy is my bestie in reality. Who owes me for being ready like a million years before me and still leaving your 'bed' in the middle of my floor. It's still there. But props for getting on the bus without my ass of a bus driver noticing you. It's a hard thing to do.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 am

@ Lucy. Lol, I was only joking about being poked! But.......you did, so.......now we're friends.

@ Star. Well, Star. I guess you've been replaced after seven long years of being besties in RL, I've found a new one!! Star, don't cry for me, ol' girl!! XD

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Seven years!?!? My goodness.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Woo finally had some time to post!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:02 am

Agg guysssss. I gots to go. Competitions and all :P

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:55 am

I had to assume for my post that no one had seen Teppie, or was already inside Cabin 3. If anyone takes issue with this however, I would be happy to change it.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:04 pm

@Beach

>.> Ok, I don't know if I was clear enough in my last post, but you just completely ignored my character...

I stated that she was speaking to the dragon half blood, and there is only one of those...

You don't have to edit or anything, I'm just not sure if Athest just completely ignore my character or if you didn't know that my character was speaking to him. I don't know. It doesn't really matter anyways, I'll try to post today or tomorrow, btw.

@Wolfy
WHAT ABOUT OUR FANS?

WE NEED FANSERVICE! WOLFLIGHT NEEDS TO COME ALIVE!

#insidejoke
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:45 pm

@ Star, lol. Why, why have you forsaken me?! Have you found love in the arms of another?! #Inside Joke

@ Lucy, yeah. 7 years. Me and Star are still going strong as besties!!

And, I'll try to post either tonight or tomorrow, I'm just pretty much brain dead right now.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm

OMG DEATH YOUR ALIVE
Wait....
I mean...
Dead? IDK...
But you like disappeared

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Well I'm dead. Goodbye guys. I didn't know a dance competition could be so exhausting. It was worth it though! We did ahhhmazingggg.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:52 am

Star I didn't ignore you on accident and it wasn't with malicious intent. It was more to build tension. Like "Holy Jesus, this just happened, nothing else is important because of how important this is." Athest is like that sometimes.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:00 pm

I am ssssooo sorry for my lack of posting!! I've been busy as hell over here!! I'll either shoot up a post tomorrow or Friday.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Apologies for my absence. I work retail and with the holidays I haven't gotten ANY free time. Is everyone ready for the bonfire?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:05 am

YES!YES!YES!
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!