Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Camp Keystone

The New Camp Keystone

a part of “The New Camp Keystone”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

A summer camp for Mythical Creatures. Come and enjoy the adventures of campers, as they learn to control their abilities.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Camp Keystone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Camp Keystone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:47 pm

I am. Out of curiosity how many of us are still here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 pm

So far just three, but hopefully more. Beach you can post when you're ready.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:47 am

Alright I'll post in the morning when I'm not dead. XD
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I will post tomorrow the time jump, anyone that is interested still please leave a message.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm still interested, though I'm not sure how many of the others are.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm still here. I'll be back on Tuesday and post, I promise!!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm still here. It'll be harder than that to get rid of me.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:09 am

I’ll have a post in sometime soon. I haven't been well lately, otherwise I would have posted today.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:14 pm

I posted with Teppie. I hope it's alright that she noticed a bit of what Nick is doing. I figured that being an extradimensional being would give her an advantage toward doing so. If it isn't alright, please let me know, and I'll edit my post as soon as possible.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Sorry guys, a combination of school, holiday hours and no power for a few days put me out of commission but I'm back! Let's do this bonfire thang

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Alright!!! I'll try to slip in a post tomorrow. I've just been super busy this week. I'll try and get one in by tomorrow sometime.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I'll try to post tomorrow. Long day. Long week. Need...break...

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 am

I will post on Sunday. It will give everyone time to post and catch up and gives my tablet time to charge. I am currently on my iPod and its not able to keep up with my typing. The monitor in my laptop died on me so ill be using my tablet to post until further notice. So please forgive my mistakes and typos and if short post please forgive that too.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Anyone wanna help out with my new RP? I'll link it below, but I only need two more people to start. Everyone's welcome though.

roleplay/the-reliquaries-of-durnai-chapter-1-bones

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 pm

I do apologize for the law reply as well as it being so big, I unfortunately am out of a laptop and doing everything by tabley, please forgive mistakes and typos. I am also traveling at the moment so it's a tad bit hard to reply, but will try to keep an eye, I do ask that y'all don't get too far without me.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:57 pm

I understand the holidays but I do hope that we still have a few people that are still with keystone. Let me know if y'all are still here or left.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm still here. I'll be on every now and then, but still here. I won't just disapear from an RP without telling anyone, okay? :)

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:55 pm

I am, sorry just new year's with the lady friend. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!