Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rewritten

Rewritten

a part of “Rewritten”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

At the end of the tale comes "happily ever after". But what if there's more to the stories than just that? What if the tales we knew could be changed, REWRITTEN...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rewritten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rewritten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Yay! I'm excited to see everyone's posts. Things got slow because of the holiday so I hope they pick up again soon (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:11 am

Adam's up! And new page hehe. Yes I agree, I hope things can get back to speed for a while.
New Year's is around the corner, so that'll explain our next absence. :3
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andoral
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 am

Yeah. I'm not expecting TOO much activity over the holidays, as almost everyone has plans. However, i am very impressed with the fact that this roleplay has still been holding up quite well :)

A head's up: I will be writing a possibly EXTREMELY long post with Babayaga. Although it might be tedious to write, it'll tie up some loose ends as to why i just posted the 'Eight Articles' list in the Announcements tab. Although i'm not quite sure what i'll end up doing in the end, i advise you all to keep a heads up for it. There could be some surprises coming up...*shifty eyes shifty eyes*

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:20 am

Uh-oh, the GM has something wicked planned for us. xD
Forgive my short post on Adam. It's been a tiring day *sighs* I salute those of you with more than one character, really.

P.S. - I do like the image of Alice riding on Adam's back. How adorable would that be! :3

Andoral
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Oh my God, I am so sorry it took me so long to get Vasilisa in. I was having major writer's block and it was just not coming to me. I did however get her submitted and finished! Woo. I was wondering if y'all had decided on adding Gaston at all, yet? Im still very interested in taking him if that's okay?

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:19 pm

I managed to snag a post for Scar, I should be posting for Belle soon~

I am so hoping that Gaston will be in this, and even though I think Liz agreed that there would be a Gaston I can't say I am too sure whether he will be added or not.

I also hope this Roleplays picks up it's pace ;) this is one of my favorites. Then again, like you guys said it's normal that we haven't been as active because of holidays >.<

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:56 am

@Andoral that would be incredibly adorable! For some reason it reminds me of Lucy and Aslan from Narnia...

@Paintpoint It's all good! ^-^ yes, I am still working on Gaston. He should be done soon.

@Emmie_Hoeller okay. I will post for Will a little bit later. Babayaga's post was a beast man...
Anyways, like i mentioned before, I am still planning to add Gaston. I had doubts about adding him before I made this roleplay, but those doubts are gone now. I haven't had too much time to get things done with him. However, I'm going to be totally free tomorrow, and will work on him as much as I possibly can.

Anyway guys, I just have to say that I'm really impressed with the way this roleplay is turning out so far. :) Usually by this point I almost get tired with the roleplays I make, but whenever I see the little message that a new post has been made, I still get extremely excited :) Keep it up with the finger-licking posts!! You guys are such talented writers, and once again, it's been amazing to work with all of you :D

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:29 am

Wow, monster post! It's got me all excited. Starting on Adam right away ~ !

Andoral
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:24 pm

@lizardheartstring No problem, I can't wait to see what you come up for Will's post. I loved the huge post for Babayaga by the way <3 It was lovely and like @Andoral said it got me all pumped up. I am very glad you decided to add Gaston :DDD, like I've said so many times I would just love to see him come to life.

I might post for Belle, but I don't know if Aladdin and Jasmine will come into play before.

Like @liz said, I am also super impressed by how this RP is going :D I have to say I love this RP very much and I also get hyped whenever I see a new post ;D It is also my pleasure to be part of this and to roleplay with every single one of you <3

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:53 am

-pokes at everyone with a stick- You. Post now? Post....now. Post now! Now I say!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 am

Posting after Ariel and Alice :3

Andoral
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 am

Very sorry I haven't exactly posted for Cinderella yet, my family has been quite busy with travelling however I am writing one right now and will post it in an hour.
However I was hoping that she can encounter Marian, Adam,Alice and Ariel seen as she has just wandered into the forest on her own out of curiosity, hoping that she can clues to remember her past

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:47 am

Alright guys, I'm going to be very busy tomorrow, but i promise i'll try to get a post in for at least Alice by Monday. Again, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while :/

Also, i'm thinking of adopting Snow White if nobody wants to take her. Just making sure before I do it.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 am

Is there life out there? It's been six days since I posted and no one has mentioned anything here in the OOC... o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:05 am

seconded, I dont want this to go away :(
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 am

Agreed, I would hate for this RP to die.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!