Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eroryus

Eroryus

a part of “Eroryus”, a fictional universe by Scavenger.

A vacation home, if you will, for those of whom wishing to spend time around their own kind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eroryus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Eroryus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:08 pm

How many characters are we hoping to get before we start?
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm not going to be strict about this, because I'll be adjusting the character limits depending on how much interest people show in the roleplay. However, I'm aiming for at least 8 characters, not including the 2 that I control. I'd like to keep the number of males equal to the number of females in this roleplay, please.

:) Looks like four males and four females. Or more.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunny-Skies on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Dude, this is probably the first roleplay I've ever joined where there are more males than females... At the moment, at least. :)

Sunny-Skies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scavenger on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Anyone who wants to submit a character can, I don't mind, but I'd prefer not to have any more males in the roleplay. I was hoping for an equal number of the two genders, but we currently have 6 males and 3 females (not including my own female, which I will be adding tonight). If anyone wants to take on a second character (female, of course) then please let me know - or, if anyone is hoping to join that hasn't already submitted a character, please go ahead.

If the two genders haven't been made equal in terms of numbers either by the end of tonight (UK time) or at some point in the day tomorrow, then we'll have no choice but to start with more men than women and I will have to use the 'oh well, it can't be helped' excuse, which I really don't want to. I'm aiming for at least 2 more women, if at all possible.

Thank you to those who've already submitted characters or have reserved them; it is much appreciated and, without meaning to sound odd, I'll love you all forever. c:

Scavenger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Definitely the first RP I've been in with more men than women :)
I can make a second female character if you would like?

Edit: If you're alright with me taking a second female her FC would be Naomi Scott and she would be some sort of genie :)
Last edited by Cloud on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:45 pm

If you can't find more ladies, you can always post here, it's usually pretty effective, especially if you're just looking for female characters. I have never seen more males than females initially in this kind of roleplay :o definitely an anomaly. It shouldn't be too difficult to fix though.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykTheKid on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 pm

I'll take on a female character instead. I was havin' trouble finding a FC anyways aha XD So, yeah, I'll make a female! A very nerdy...odd little female. :)

ShykTheKid
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:35 pm

i have submitted a character and he has not been accepted but i can get rid of him and make the bird somewhat of a talking bird
Being a gamer is my thing, roleplaying is another.

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:35 pm

I've submitted a female character as well, since we need some.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:01 pm

i have edited the bird, who's name is Daruba he is going to have to be hatched though when you find his egg

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 pm

.....Am I allowed to make a male character?
or do you need females...not sure what the situation is right now xD

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:11 pm

@ColaGirl4Life
I recommend you wait until this latest characters are approved haha I'm kind of lost too, but I think we have enough women now

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykTheKid on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Yes, I am quiet positive we have enough ladies up in this joint now. I just submitted my girly. So...yeah. Now to wait. :)

ShykTheKid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Okay, well I hope I'll be able to make a male character >:3

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scavenger on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:57 am

Alright, we now have 14 character (7 females, 7 males) and I'm fairly positive that I'd like to keep it that way, so from now on I won't be accepting any more characters. Sorry to those who've wanted to join or have submitted character that haven't quite met the standards of the roleplay above some others. This is the final number of characters.

Some time today, after I finish Glitch and add you all to the Introduction, I'll start the posting.

Scavenger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Oh, yay! I'm looking forward to get started

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Hai people! Scavenger gave ME the go ahead to make the first post. She is swamped with homework, just like me but I don't care, so I'm going to come up with one. xD
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykTheKid on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Yay! :D Also swamped with homework, but also don't care! :D Can't wait for this to start!

ShykTheKid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:00 pm

FIRST POST IS UP!!!!! Remember everyone is just now arriving at the place. It's nine in the morning. And it's supposed to be hidden. I was trying to implement that.

ALSO! If anyone wants to have been engaged with my character at some point in time before the letter was sent, let me know. I think that would be more interesting. xD

HAPPY POSTING!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Wooo! Is there a posting order?

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!