Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Age Is But A Number

Age Is But A Number

a part of “Age Is But A Number”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

When you're granted the power of time, you're granted the power of either change, duty, or death. {[MORE INFO INSIDE]}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Age Is But A Number”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Age Is But A Number

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Yes you may, @Chandz ! Shiloh is Reserved for you :)

Just a heads up everyone: I'm working on the relationship sheet right now. The thread should be up by the end of the night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Sorry, I know we were just talking about this but is Shiloh reserved as mine, is River reserved as mine or both? I'm drawing blanks tonight sorry about the trouble.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:44 pm

@Chandz, both are reserved as yours. Sorry, been busy. Haven't been able to edit the introduction yet :/

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Okey dokey, you're fine no worries, I just wanted to make sure that I had it done. :)

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the delay. I know you all want my characters up asap so that we can start and get the relationship thread filled better. I'm still a little new to coding so it took me a little longer than I had thought it would last night. I promise I'll get my first character up as soon as I get home from work in a half hour. And the second by the end of the night. I work on the weekends from 9am to 6pm EST so that's why I didn't post earlier. Sorry again for the delay, thanks for your patience though guys!

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 pm

I promise you guys I'm almost done. Like I mentioned I'm not that great at coding, I just wondering how do you guys do those different fonts?

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:58 pm

@Chandz You can go to http://fontmeme.com/fonts-by-themes/
or you can do it in Photoshop and 'save it for the web.' Fontmeme is much easier though.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 am

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't gotten around to pming you guys about the relationship thread. I'm moving away for college next week and Ive got a lot to get done for that so I've been a tiny bit occupied. Today I work an 11 hour shift starting at 9est so I won't be off work until 8pm and won't able to post but if any of you want, I'll still have my phone so if you want any sort of relationship with my characters Finley Fairchild(stretcher) or Axel Wolff (breaker) I'll be able to respond to your messages on my phone.

Also, thank you @Verix!

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Okay everyone, first post is up! (I'm going to be busy this evening, so I'll just write a separate post with Frank later.)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Guys I am still here, sorry for the absence, I am sort of dealing with other crap right now...I will get my relationship thread up I promise, and a first post
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 am

Hope everything works out, girlwt! And really do take your time :)

I just posted up a post for both Asmodeus and Beatrice :) it's rubbish, but I hope you all will like it! Thanks :)

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm working on a post! Should be up tonight hopefully :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Other Half of Marco on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:56 am

Hello, I just found this roleplay and it looks brilliant, beautifully executed and... yeah. Might I presume to ask to reserve a character, a stretcher, FC: Jackson Rathbone?
My favorite time period is the 1960's- 1980's (the MUSIC <3)

I'm intending upon making him a person who spends his time in the moment and lives on the edge for the money, the kind of guy you'd find laid back about the world being destroyed, but excited over a praying mantis that looked slightly too large.
My name is too soon.
Just kidding.
Sucks for you, Jean.

Other Half of Marco
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:01 am

So tell me how I was going to post something and had written four entire paragraphs on my phone because I'm at work, on this Microsoft Word app I downloaded and my mom sent me a text so I opened her text and when I went back to the word document it was all gone and there's no auto recover :( I might throw my phone into traffic. I don't know if I'll be able to but I'm going to try to post soon. If not, it'll be tonight. I'll post a reply post for Axel and an intro post for Finley.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:56 am

Reply and Finley intro is up (:

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow I leave for a week long vacation on which I will not have my computer. I will have my phone but do not know, however, if wifi will be an option (I'm going overseas). Immediately upon my return from vacation I will be moving into my dorm for my first year away from home at college so if I don't reply for two weeks it's because I'm gone or still trying to settle in. I will be able to post tonight and will do my best to post tomorrow while I'm at work before I leave. I do apologize in advance if you guys feel like you're waiting for me. I will try to be as active as I can as soon as I can. If I don't reply to anything today or tomorrow, I shall see all of you in a week. Thanks! :D

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Chandz!

Like Chandz, I'm also going to be away from Friday to Sunday. I'll be able to reply to pms, but I won't be able to post. Sorry :/ I'll still be able to see your posts though! I'm going to do my best today and tomorrow to get as much as I can in before I go.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:24 am

Hey guys! I'm back my trip! I'll have a big post up by later today.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Welcome back! Hope you had fun. :D
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!