Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Something Like Fate

Something Like Fate

a part of “Something Like Fate”, a fictional universe by cc.jones.

What if your soul mate was the one that made your life a living hell? {FULL, seriously!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Like Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Something Like Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:21 am

Gentlemiss wrote:Totally cool with starting like now.

So yeah Friday works for me.

We all know you're going to be here GMISS. You be online 24/7 e.e ...

Besides, I need to get out of my lazy faze and write my relations. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:31 am

No being lazy. That's my job.

I'm only here 24/7 because it's either sneak online while I'm supposed to be mucking stalls or muck stalls like I'm supposed to be. Soooooo.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:36 am

Gentlemiss wrote:No being lazy. That's my job.

I'm only here 24/7 because it's either sneak online while I'm supposed to be mucking stalls or muck stalls like I'm supposed to be. Soooooo.

Lol, rebelllll. ;)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:54 am

Oh totes. The rebeliest. With my white hair and tongue piercing. I'm like the posterboy for just-turned-twenty-and-my-life-is-going-nowhere. lmao

You still haven't PMd me back, chuknow.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:45 am

I'm sorry everyone! I haven't been able to get my character relations don't since I've been trying to recover from a car accident I was just in. My left eye was bruised and I really couldn't see much from it. I'm going to try and get my character relations done tonight. Once again I'm sorry it's taking so long.
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:24 pm

I hope you feel better! :(

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:59 am

should get relation page updated bigtime later today. have to make a small road trip to drop off a friend since he doesn't have enough money for the train. and yesterday i had to go to court. so i've been a little sidetracked. but tonight I should be set until school starts again in 6 days.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Alright, guys. I'll be making the first post today after I'm finished with things I need to do.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:13 pm

WEEEEEE!!!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:21 pm

So excited! Even though I have no idea what I'm going to have Theo do, xD.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:24 pm

lol Huuuuuullllloooo. Cassie will be there. No need to fear.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 am

@EVERYONE, well, the first post is up. I know it's horrible. xD Early posts are the worst, but I promise it'll get better. Anyhow, just simply post your character(s) arriving at camp and getting the direction of their cabin. That's it. It's that easy. Just leave the rest to me on what to do next. :) Have fun! ^^

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:33 am

Opps I meant to post Colton and Hollie together. I'll just add him to it after I finish, sorry.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm

BraceBlaze wrote:Opps I meant to post Colton and Hollie together. I'll just add him to it after I finish, sorry.

Haha, Hollie is such a meanie. I'll post for Judith again in a little, alright? I'm working on a character at this moment that I must get half completed. Love ya', hun.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Urania & GMISS, be over here making people feel insecure with these long ash posts... ._________.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Please let me know through a pm how your character would pose/respond to Lucas taking their picture. If your friends with him he'll give your character a hug or fist bump depending on the relationship, you can let me know the one you prefer. If they're not friends, he'd introduce himself and say hey and probably give a handshake. Let me know if you want to do anything else, this way I can include your character responses in my opening post. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Are we waiting for everyone to post, before posting for a second time?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 pm

BraceBlaze wrote:Are we waiting for everyone to post, before posting for a second time?

Of course not. Go ahead and keep posting; I know I am. This is a time to start socializing with friends you haven't seen in a long time, and whoever haven't posted yet, they'll post eventually. However, from time-to-time we will wait for the people that haven't gotten a chance to post to post, but in this case go ahead. And when I feel like everyone had the chance to post, then we'll skip to the campfire scene and move on to day 1 at camp. :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm

have a quick question as to the end of Ben's post. is that him addressing Charlotte and if he is how does he know her name? it's her first year there and she just arrived. just need to know so i can give a good reply and be on the same page :P

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Shoot. I forgot she was a first year camper. xD Let's just have him throw out a casual 'hey.'
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!