Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witching Hr

The Witching Hr

a part of “The Witching Hr”, a fictional universe by blvkmvgic.

What will happen when a witchcraft academy opens its doors without requiring specific selection from the council? Will it end in ruin or opulence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hr”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Witching Hr

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Sun May 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Welp, I've never been good with words but thanks for that blvkmvgic. It's nice to meet everyone here and I cannot wait for Emi to meet the characters within the RP and be involved with plots and such! I'm currently reading the IC posts and other OOC posts to find out where everyone is so I can introduce Emi into the events that are happening right now.
For forgiveness, you could always pray, that the sickness, it could go away. ✪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyValentine
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun May 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Hope it's okay with you McPainty if I addes Greyson to Kyle and Jacqueline. I felt like I really wanted them to start interacting to initiate that little sub plot, and what better time then a time of crisis?!

I will soon be adding a CS for my NOPD character Braxton Lee, I just have to fine tune his bio and put in some photos his post is almost done but I won't be able to have him enter the premises until after the barrier is broken since he's just a regular human.

Every day I come back to the forum to see if anyone's posted, I look forward to all of yours beautiful words.
Xxo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun May 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Subplot with those three, RPGRosa? I think I missed something?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun May 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah, I don't mind Rosa, it is a good time to get that rolling. But, I think you meant Aden, not Jacq. XD I'll talk to you about that though, we need to work some things out anyway.
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun May 10, 2015 9:38 pm

I meant the sub plot between Kyle and Greyson yes, nothing really obvious I just wanted to have Greyson actually interact with him. She'll probably disappear by the next post to find Pell or find out info so feel free to brush her off or whatever, I just wanted her to actually speak to Kyle - although helping the lovely Jacqueline is a perk for any one of course. :p

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun May 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Yeah, I get it, don't worry. XD That makes sense and it works. :)

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeph_gm on Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Awesome, I would like to eat aden, pretentious ass that he is, so maybe him being who he is, shrugs off the "authority" of the coven, leaves to go soemwhere even though hes not meant to, and Decimus can have more fun taking him back to the lair and properly preparing the meal so that it lasts a little longer this time. lol
"We stopped looking under the bed for monsters when we realised they were inside us."

zeph_gm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Thu May 14, 2015 7:58 pm

I am so, so excited for what is to come!

Everyone, keep up the beautiful work.
I can't wait to see this little plot-a-palooza between Greyson, Kyle, and Jac.

While we're talking plots, everyone please welcome LadyValentine.
She is our newest addition and seeking ways to make her introductory post.
I encourage you all to acquaint yourselves and plot with her.

xoxoxo.

Side note:
I may work on another AHS driven RP today. Probably that of the Freakshow element // 1950's era // Florida, USA. If anyone is interested and feels capable of keeping up with that many different RP's, please let me know. I have a fabulous group of writers on my hands here and I would love for any of you to join me in a new group as well as stay in the original.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri May 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Oooh!! Yes, that would be absolutely amazing!! If you made a Freak Show RP, I'll hop on that train. XD I love circuses to death, especially like the one in the show so I'm all fore that idea. :P

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri May 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello Lady Valentine! Nice to have some more people on board. And of course more people to place in some sort of danger, lol!

Not sure about joining another roleplay atm. Thanks for the offer though, I shall keep it in mind.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri May 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Welcome my Lady of Valentine *insert grand bow here*

and I'm so there blvck! Seriously!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sun May 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey Coven!

So we've tweaked the character list, and removed a few more.
At this rate I'll admit normally I would be discouraged.
But I think we have a solid enough team of writers to keep our plot and interests thick.

I adored you all!
Keep up the good work.

xo.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Sun May 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello to you both, MaliceInWonderland and Seveneleven!
*Curtseys*

Well Seveneleven, what's an RP without drama and a sense of action/danger to go with it aha. There is so much going on right now, I love reading all the posts that everyone is making!

Blvkmagic, I really enjoyed AHS Freakshow and I think I'm capable so if you think I'm good enough of an RPer(once I get a post up or two or from maybe a previous RP I've been in) then I'll happily join! I was meant to respond to this earlier but I've been preparing for an exam tomorrow which sucks.

LadyValentine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sun May 17, 2015 6:09 pm

We're definitely working on a major plot twist, now!
Rowe and Pell have certainly breached some boundaries.
In other words...
They're in deep shit.

But leave it to the Supreme to debunk Council.
Or, more specifically, her arch nemesis, Myrtle Snow!

LadyValentine -

Our performer roles on the Freakshow based RP have filled really quickly.
But you can take a miscellaneous role!
I would love to have you!!!
Hope to chat soon.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Sun May 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Aha I noticed that, it's great it's filled up so quickly!
*goes to snatch that miscellaneous role*

LadyValentine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon May 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Well, Lady Valentine and blvkmvgic, if you guys think this is bad, well, you ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait until I unleash what I have planned, for my plots, it's going to be some very exciting stuff. Well, at least for me it is, mwahahaha!

Yes, its true, I'm very excited about it! lol.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon May 18, 2015 9:10 pm

*peeks head in nervously* Oh, hello everyone! Haha, yeah, bet you never thought you'd see my silly face/screename again... Long story short, I took a bit of a break last week because it was finals/I was securing a paid internship/a million other relevant but ultimately useless excuses. Long story short, I'm back. I'm reading back now and hope to have a post up by tomorrow night/whenever I get done shopping for professional clothes!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed May 20, 2015 12:54 am

Yes, welcome Lady Valentine, excited to see what you and your character will bring to the roleplay.
I think everyone has so many surprises in store, I'm so excited to see it all unfold. It's a lot like the actual show where everyone has their own motivations, lovinnn it.

I decided to throw in a little twist in Greyson's otherwise dull story line so far, if anyone is wanting to have their character have witnessed Greyson enter the green house and wonder how she got out. She is a very private person so she would prefer to keep something like that to herself. Such an eventful night for this lot!

Also, for some reason I can't tag on my server, if anyone else would mind helping out with my last post you'd be a legend. xxo

Edit : Also I FINALLY completed my CS for Braxton Lee, NOLAPD who will be making an appearance shortly.
Braxton Lee

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed May 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Ooh, a police officer eh? I wonder how he'll react to the killings that are soon to take place, better yet, how he'll react to the killers?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed May 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Yes it probably won't be a pretty ending for him, being at an obvious disadvantage. I feel challenged on how to get him involved with all the charms and such, but I think a house setting on fire is a big enough of a reason to show up.

Edit: I need to make some minor changes to my posts, I reread other peoples posts and realized some details I forgot to factor. I read the posts on my iphone and type and post them from my laptop, but since I don't really have wifi sometimes I forget to make adjustments to parallel with other posts. I'll have it fixed by tonight.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!