Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Athens

Camp Athens

a part of “Camp Athens”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A kind of Summer Camp where demigods train in battle and test their powers and skills to the max, readying them for whatever will threaten their lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

Awwh! Someone needs to give Andy a hug immediately! Dx
@Sparky bring David back for like a second just to hug her! lol.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:50 am

Haha that would be extra cruel :P But I promised no more David until the sequel. Unless anyone can think of a character reason he would be back within a few hours :P

Besides it's part of boyfriend duty. Ajax will be all over it when she's ready.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 am

Hmmmm David = best friend + only person who has also lost a sibling. XD she's fine though lol. She just needs space... And then is going to terrifyingly work out and train over the jump between this one and the second one. Turn her into a monster xD channeling her anger
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:06 am

I Haven't seen Ragnarok yet, but I can't believe Mjolnir gets broken -_- that was Thor's gift from Odin!

Sorry xD ahaha.. have we decided on how we want the apply page to look? or.. there's no rush or anything, I'm just curious because I think it needs to look dark and eerie, but then you have to make it match this shitty light backdrop lol.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Yeah I'm waiting... impatiently for Ragnarok to come out. Thor is my all time FAVORITE superhero so I can't wait xD It'll be epic!!

Umm I haven't really thought about it yet. But if you want it to be darker I can definitely do that. It's one of those things I just have to play around with until I find something I like. I always make the coding fresh for new RPs so it suits it. Just depends on images I find, how I set up the the slots and all that jazz.

How many spots will be available for each god? In my opinion... I think it should be 2 max just because when you get too many people the chances of an RP dying are significantly higher. I mean I know all of us aren't going anywhere but that's just my opinion. I can code to allow for however many we need. But I won't start it until mid December just because this is my final semester in Uni and 99% of my time is focus on my senior project.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:35 am

Like someone else should be focusing on their major project *cough* Noct. Lol

But yes about my post anyway...I can edit it I'm just not sure how we want this ended. I mean I know we said the funerals but there's something about it that's not so well rounded. I mean mystery is fine, that's what we need for a sequel but..haha yeah anyway..if I need to add more I will basically.

Also, I get where Scar's coming from and two max is basically what happened in this RP and it's worked out super. I mean no one has to share a sibling lol but I think variety can be good. And considering we're all getting a bit greedy for roles in the next one...

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:39 am

I'm gonna be that guy and say 3 lol. Except for those with exclusive breeding like Zeus I assume and Hecate because no one's replacing Daniel >_> lol.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:51 am

You just had to make it complicated with 3 lol even numbers are easier to code with sir ;p

Edit:
Yeah I don't think there could be a replacement for Daniel. Considering this is a sequel, I "could" put Daniel on there but with a deceased tag or whatever. Technically could do that with Jennova too, unless we wanted to allow a new Hades child up in there.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Honestly, I'll leave it all up to you, Scar. You're the designer so you do what's best and easiest. I don't mind. Yeah, I'd like it to be dark if you can. Do whatever you think looks good.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 pm

So, I'm assuming this next one we're going to give it a darker feel over all since we got to some pretty serious places by the finale of this one?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:06 am

Haha as I wrote 3 I was like "the coding will either be really ugly or really hard".

So is Scar also charged with CS duty? :P Meaning are you going to make a sneaky new one or do I try recycle and beautify my characters pages? lol. If I start reworking my characters now they can maybe make sense by the time the next RP comes around for those who don't know them.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:19 am

@Scar: Yeah, I also think it'll look better lol. Or, I dunno :P like I said, Hun, do what you think is best.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:50 am

@sparky : well feisty has my current CS and was redoing her characters with that so I was probably going to use that one. So basically the one I used for descendants.

@feisty : yeah I'll figure it out when the time comes.

Also how much longer are we posting for this one? Just curious because I didn't really plan on doing anything else with Andy and what not

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 am

I would say one more post from Aj and Alex then end

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 am

Agreed. I'll post once more for Alex and Ajax, then that's it. Sorry, I'm taking forever, but I'll post soon. Been busy in RL and so much as been going on since my uncle passed away from Cancer.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:05 am

Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Thank you, but it's okay. Also got to wait on the Doctor's verdict for my other uncle now -_- he's been having kemo ( or however it's spelled ), so we're waiting for him to be in remission for recovery. But, even then it can come back like it did for my other uncle. Cancer sucks.

On a less depressing note... FINALLY POSTED!!!! :D lol. Sorry for the long ass wait D: hope you all like it.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Sorry that I just saw this... SOOOO busy lol

Well I hope everything works out and gets better for your uncle <3

And yes it was a great way to close up the RP haha. I can't believe it's over... although we'll just be doing another one shortly XD but still lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:50 am

lol :P Yeah. I already have one idea on how to open the new one. They need a party ^_^
The staff will be letting Ajax know about it as it'll be a "welcome back" party before
everything kicks off again xD

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am

Oh nice!!! That'll be fun.

They need a party and some down time xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!