Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Digimon: Matrices of Change

a part of “Digimon: Matrices of Change”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

8 Children from around the world are suddenly transported to a strange land to be the savior it's inhabitants desperately need. The question is will they choose to be the heroes they are destined to be, or turn their backs on them to focus on a way home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Digimon: Matrices of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Digimon: Matrices of Change"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Digimon: Matrices of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:26 pm

I saw this, then I remember Tri. And then my childhood flows back to me like a broken dam. Ah, those were the days where I did understood the show but I watched it because the digimons were out-of-this-world awe inspiring awesome.

Needless to say, I wrote this on an impulse after seeing your roleplay pop up. So let's get to reserving business.

First off, I'll be taking Hope if that is possible. The color would be #808080(Gray) unless I find something better.
And finally, Veemon's my choice of companion. This cute little blue guy can turn into a golden knight and a dragon warrior with a cannon. How could I not use him?

But is it required for us to use digimons of the respective Digidestined or are we free to use whoever we want?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Sure thing! And you are free to use any Digimon you want. I'm just using Agumon cause I like him, and he's the OG of Digimon. And what's your FCs name?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:39 pm

I would like to reserve the Crest of Reliability My hex color #0F016E
My partner Elecmon if I can
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Sure thing. What's your FCs name by the way? I'm terrible with names, even for anime characters.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Oh cool a Digimon roleplay! I absolutely love Digimon no way am I passing this up. Mind if I reserve the Digidestined of Friendship? Here are the passwords. My hex code will be #2175d9(blue). My face claim will be Kyouya Otori(I'd leave a picture or a gif but I'm on my phone right now so I hope you don't mind that I haven't included one). And as for my Digimon I'm not entirely sure but I'm leaning toward Candlemon. Though I'll let you know when I've sett on a final partner.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Ah, forgot to mention. My FC's name is Totsuka Saika from the series Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. I think Fencer's FC came from Masashi Tohgaito from the Hyouka series but I could be wrong. Artstyle feels a little different.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Yep, is Masashi from Hyoka

Fencer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Sure thing! I'll set him up for ya. And do you mean Kyoya Ootori?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Yup that's it sorry for the typos. I hate typing on my phone.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:45 pm

It's cool. I was just making sure, I don't have the best knowledge of anime FCs.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi! I would like to reserve the Crest of Love with FC: Ichiko Sakura from Good Luck Girl!. The hexcode will be #3EA99F. As for Digimon I'm not sure yet as I am still looking but I'm partial to Gomamon. This might change later as I read through all the rest but I'll keep it this for now (:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello! I would like the reserve the knowledge role with renamon at her side~! Im currently figuring a FC and thus a Hex code but for now lets say #000000.
Thank you for making such a childhood reminding rp~
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello there! I'd like to reserve Crest of Light with the faceclaim SeeU. Their partner would be Gatomon and they'd have the hexcode #FD9096.

digimon /spazzes

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Can I reserve for Crest of Sincerity?~ I have no idea for a FC or hex code... Or the partner please bear with me I'm a horrible person with decisions OTL.

Edit: Her partner would be Labramon, with Kuronuma Sawako! My hexcode is still in progress.

ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:40 am

Can I change my partner to Tentomon?

Fencer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:22 am

@Fencer
Sure thing!
@Everybody else
Reservations for everyone! I think that means all the roles are reserved right? Cool beans!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Finally decided on a faceclaim! Victorique from Gosick (GREAT anime btw)

while her hex code will be #59897D!

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 am

Making slow but steady progress on Marina's CS. I'll probably have the most trouble with her digimon oops. :'D I've forgotten so much.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:58 am

Let's get those characters in people! Monday, let's say 9:00 PM (EST) is when those without a WIP's time is up. I don't wanna have to open the roles up but I will. Also I'm loving those that are already being worked on!

@༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I especially like how Regina just seems like a cold hearted bitch.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!