Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

EIDOLON

EIDOLON

a part of “EIDOLON”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

A superpowers rp

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “EIDOLON”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: EIDOLON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Haha! I would too, Polar. . . Though I have a feeling it might actually happen to me in the future. That's just the kind of luck I have. v.v Good luck with your stuff, though, lol :P

And, no way! Your post is great :)
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 am

All these posts are great! I love seeing all these little mentions of powers appearing and all. I've finally posted for Asteria :) Probably went too much into her glowing, but oh well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:19 am

@Ketsueki, the colour didn't work because you haven't closed off the colour change for the second heading:
Ketsueki Tora wrote:[color=purple]Metro City - The Godly Grind
Friday 13, 8:19 AM[/center]

so it failed to change the next part. Not entirely sure why the entire wall of text isn't purple though. And if you really want to add a picture you can always go back later once you've hit the post requirement (I think I went to the forums to introduce myself to hit the quota).
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:19 am

@Fabricator: Alright. Thanks! And I can't believe I missed such a simple mistake *sigh*

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:49 am

@Cloud: I read your post and I had mental images of her lighting up her hair while Nico changed the color. Actual Disco ball Asteria xD

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:50 pm

@Ketsueki, it happens to us all, don't worry about it.

But like I say, it usually changes the colour for everything till the next close code so it's obvious where the mistakes happened, still no idea why it only did it for a few words.

Unless the "center" code ended up but kept it going at the same time without actually allowing it to change anything (but stopping the next code from working of course).

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Ugh, sorry everyone! I might not be able to post yet due to horrible internet in my neck of the woods. A storm is coming in and has been making it hell for me to get even a decent connection. I swear I will get something in this week so please be patient with little old me ^^;

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:56 pm

So. I've finally put up a post and feeling like crazy nervous for some reason. XD But I'm glad it's up.

I'm loving all the characters and posts so far and can't wait for them all to meet. :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Venge, hahaha I can see that too. Especially if Nico and Lucia are slightly tipsy. They'll have a lot of fun with those powers!

Edit: draconis, your post is great! Gosh, Zarchary discovering his maser breath is going to be great. Destructive I'm sure, but so interesting to read.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Cloud: Glad that you like it! :D That's a relief, I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be up to par with all the rest.

And yeah, don't know whether that power is a gift or a curse since it basically destroys everything. Poor Zachary. XD

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:37 pm

N'kay ^_^

@Neo: You definitely didn't need to worry. Your post is great :) Can't wait 'till all of the chaos starts! xD

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Finally able to get my post done.

I'm a bit self conscious about it seeing how long most of everyone else's posts are. I'm probably just worrying. (Seriously though everyone here is so good at writing. You guys could write books I swear.)

Hope you like Warren ^^

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:01 pm

@Neo
I loved your post^w^ The elevator scene was hilarous but also a bit frightening. For some reason I thought Jason had gotten his foot stuck between the elevator doors and it was going downono Yikes>.>

Any who. I guess I'll be posting next then?
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm

I LOVE these posts! Keep it up and do some collabs, my own are gonna come up sometime this week as well. I may or may not end up getting Miranda to the emergency room cloud so just do the collab with venge without me, they've (miranda and vi) got an entire apartment to clean out of snow. damn you violet and your inconvenient powers

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Aye aye! Yeesh, cleaning an entire apartment of snow will be fun. Actually, cleaning a doctor's office of sand won't be much of a ball either haha.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 pm

@Polarisbear12

Haha, that scenario really does sound frightening. XD

And yeah, you could go next I think. :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:54 pm

I have to say after watching the first episode of Jessica Jones my only response is I love the Purple Man so much it's unreal.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:30 pm

@Neo and Polar: ......... I kind want to draw (or see drawn) the elevator scene using chibi illustrations. o.O Lol, seeing it in my mind and drawing it are two different things, however.

I actually haven't watched Jessica Jones yet. It's on my list of things to watch, though.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Same here>w<

Sorry I haven't gotten my post yet^^; Any who. I realized that my post for Letty may not be particularly long so I was wondering if you guys, those at the Godly Grind, would want to do a collaboration? To make the upcoming events flow a bit easier.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:11 pm

@Ketsueki Tora

Haha, I can see that illustration playing in my head. XD Hillarious.

@Polarisbear12

Yeah. I think a collaboration would be best in this scenario, so I'm up for it. :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!