Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Requiem of the Condemned

Requiem of the Condemned

a part of “Requiem of the Condemned”, a fictional universe by Aeneid.

The Avatar is dead, and the cycle broken. The Fire Nation has taken over the four nations, creating a reign of oppression and fear. Hope is gone, and those who would rebel are silenced. What will it cost to bring balance back to the world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem of the Condemned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Requiem of the Condemned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Thu May 26, 2016 11:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Requiem of the Condemned"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeneid
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Requiem of the Condemned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Fri May 27, 2016 12:37 am

Hello,

and welcome to my roleplay. Please take note of the important tab section and read the information provided. If you have any questions or concerns, feel fee to PM them to me, and I will answer as swiftly as I can. Reservations are not necessarily needed, but it would be nice to be notified of interest, no?

You can place your interest here, or you may PM it to me; either ways will do just fine for me. I hope to get to know you all and hopefully write an epic journey together!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeneid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri May 27, 2016 2:59 am

Hello! I wanted to express my interest in this roleplay. I'm thinking of remaking a Kyoshi Warrior character from another Avatar roleplay which unfortunately never started.

On another note, the GM of the aforementioned roleplay included this link which is a guide to naming characters within the Avatar world. I thought it'd be helpful for others if they weren't entirely sure how to name their character.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:38 am

Yo! Just wanted to express my interest in this RP. I'm thinking about making a character that's one of the last airbenders who fled to
Ba Sing Se to escape the fire nation. Would that be alright?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Fri May 27, 2016 7:52 am

Starlight, that would be fine!

Aeneid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Fri May 27, 2016 11:01 am

I'm also interested in joining,though I'm not entirely set on my character idea yet.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raven king on Fri May 27, 2016 11:22 am

Hey there i would just like to express my interest in this rp i was thinking of creating a former fire nation officer. I think it would be really interesting.
Last edited by raven king on Fri May 27, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raven king
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satisdation on Fri May 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi there, I'm just gonna toddle on over and say I love the idea of this, and clearly you've put a lot of thought into how you want that to run so kudos to you!

As such, I'm sure you saw this coming, I'm hoping to take a spot as a water bender whose parents recently smuggled their way into Ba Sing Se, as such (s)he (haven't figured that out yet) is still struggling with the backlash of having lived in a oppressive atmosphere from living in a village heavily controlled by the fire nation.

In order to get a better feel for how a character like that might play out I have a few questions, would the fire nations rule be oppressive like North Korea or simply over controlled like China? Would it be believable that the market for human smuggling is incredibly dangerous but so widespread that a villager could find someone or would that be restricted to a highly populated city's black market deal?

Thanks for you're time and sorry about being wordy
Last edited by Satisdation on Fri May 27, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Satisdation
Member for 9 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Fri May 27, 2016 5:23 pm

raven, that's fine!

Satisdation: I PM'd you!

Spirit: No worries, take your time!

Aeneid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueplastic on Fri May 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Hey is there still room ? I'm interested in this !

blueplastic
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Fri May 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Yes, there is still room. Spots are not definitive so you may pass a character if you'd like.

Aeneid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saje on Fri May 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Hey there! This RP looks wonderful! ^~^

I'm interested in joining, though I haven't quite decided on a character yet. Just wanted to drop in and say I'm here. :) Hopefully I'll be able to update soon on what I'm thinking the character will look like.
Last edited by Saje on Sat May 28, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ONXXXRAINYXXXDAYS,
IXXXTHINKXXxXABOUT
YOUXXXMANYXXXTIMES
MOREXXxXTHANXXxxXI
NORMALLYXXXXXXXXDO

Saje
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi there! I love Avatar roleplays! I've been in two and love them. I think I'd like to submit a fire nation prince maybe who has realized what the fire nation truly does in it's conquering and wants to abandon their ideology. I'll work on submitting a character tonight.

I'm gonna PM you now with a quick question. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Sat May 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Hey-o!

Thank you all so far who have shown interest in this! As of right now, I will still be accepting characters from all interested parties. Basically, if you are interested in this roleplay, and wish to pass a character, you may. Officially, I won't be accepting characters until everyone has sent in their finished characters.

With that being said, it might sound a little like a contradiction: "what if someone wants to join, and they haven't sent in a finished character like I have?"

To answer this question: All characters must be completed by Thursday, June 2nd. What this basically means is, if someone shows interest in the roleplay, say, on the 1st, they will have till the very next day to send in a completed sheet. This, however, goes for everyone. I think this is plenty of time for everyone to work out the kinks to their characters and decide what they want to do.

Plus, it's Memorial Day weekend and some of us might be busy with family/friends/work or some other event.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions about something (even an idea about your character), please do not hesitate to PM me or ask them here! I will do my best to answer them as swiftly as possible with as much information as you may need. I am here, always, so don't hesitate! (and I just realized that might sound a little creepy...)

Aeneid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat May 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi! Um. so I put in a finished character for the rp, but after seeing the character naming guide SlightlyInsane posted, I wanted to change her name.. is it alright if I submit a new character with the changed name? I'll let you know which is the one I want to use.

[[edit: I submitted the new one and deleted the old one. i don't know if the old one still shows up but I left a note in the bio and short description for the one i want to use. I'm so so sorry about the mess.]]
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue May 31, 2016 10:22 am

Would spiritual projection still be a sub-element of airbending for our character's? It was really only touched on in the Legend of Korra, but should we just assume that it existed even before then? I know flight was another sub-element, but since only two people in Avatar history had ever mastered it I didn't think it would be logical for the time period.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue May 31, 2016 11:04 pm

I'd love to join! And as I understand it, since you were really only thinking of having six spots, is that we all submit characters and you choose the best? Do I have that correct? If I do have this wrong and there are no more spots left just pm and let me know!

I'll hopefully have my character done tomorrow night and I was planning on having a waterbender pirate (I'll come up with a good reason as to why she's at Ba Sing Se instead of out on the ocean) ;) Also for her image it will be a drawing a friend drew (in an anime-ish style) if that's alright. I didn't see anything contradicting that, but I may have missed something when I was reading over everything.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Tue May 31, 2016 11:37 pm

I apologize for my absence. My job has currently sucked the life from me (with papers and reports being due). I am going to extend the deadline till Friday night, Saturday morning (9am) Central time.

Spirit: The Spiritual Projection as a sub-element can work if that's what you are choosing.

Fredalice: Feel free. I mentioned in the creation process that you may use whatever form of art for your characters as long as it wasn't actual celebrities/actors.

Again, I apologize for my absence, but it should slow down in the coming days (work wise) and I will have more free time. As always, my PM box is open to anyone who has questions/concerns/whatever!

Aeneid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:20 am

Mind if I join in? I like avatar, and this seems interesting. Since there seems to be few earthbenders, I'll take up a male earthbender who's lived in Ba Sing Se most of his life and more or less dug his way into the resistance cause friends or something. Hmm.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 am

Just a heads up that I got my character sheet done, but the pictures are proving to a be a problem for me. Hopefully I can this figured out by today, but would you have any advice on how to get pictures the size that you've said?

EDIT: I think I finally got it figured out!! Thanks to -JOKE- for helping out!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!