Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Requiem of the Condemned

Requiem of the Condemned

a part of “Requiem of the Condemned”, a fictional universe by Aeneid.

The Avatar is dead, and the cycle broken. The Fire Nation has taken over the four nations, creating a reign of oppression and fear. Hope is gone, and those who would rebel are silenced. What will it cost to bring balance back to the world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem of the Condemned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requiem of the Condemned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:20 am

Hei Yun is done and submitted. I'm really excited for this roleplay :3
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:26 am

Daruka is basically finished. All I am missing from his sheet is his theme song, however I really need to get some sleep and given how long it takes me to choose a song I am opting to do it later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satisdation on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:14 am

So I submitted mine last night and I think I must has messed up somewhere or she's too big because I may have went overboard and used 2 or 3 pages on word, and now her info won't show up...

Satisdation
Member for 9 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Satisdation wrote:So I submitted mine last night and I think I must has messed up somewhere or she's too big because I may have went overboard and used 2 or 3 pages on word, and now her info won't show up...

Oh no, the problem you have is that you used symbols in the character name whenever you submitted here. You can't use (理学宇) in the name bar because the site doesn't read it correctly and that's what messed it up. You have to use plain text, so it's safe to just keep it LÌXÚE YU. Resubmit her just using that and delete the other character if you can.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satisdation on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 pm

SpiritDancer wrote:
Oh no, the problem you have is that you used symbols in the character name whenever you submitted here. You can't use (理学宇) in the name bar because the site doesn't read it correctly and that's what messed it up. You have to use plain text, so it's safe to just keep it LÌXÚE YU. Resubmit her just using that and delete the other character if you can.

Thank you so much! That makes a lot more sense!

Satisdation
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -JOKE- on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Tángláng is also finished!! :3 I can't wait to begin RPing
Last edited by -JOKE- on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

-JOKE-
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Mizuka Hiko is finished and submitted. :) Im super excited to rp this story!
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:34 pm

I dunno if I should of said this before, but yea Kekwajoo is finished too.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Has anyone heard from Aeneid? I tried sending them a pm, but haven't heard back and have noticed they haven't been on in a while. I'm getting worried about this rp now...
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satisdation on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:11 am

Fredalice wrote:Has anyone heard from Aeneid? I tried sending them a pm, but haven't heard back and have noticed they haven't been on in a while. I'm getting worried about this rp now...

I haven't heard anything and I'm getting a little disheartened

Satisdation
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Would you guys be interested in launching this as a private roleplay sometime in the future? (of course giving credit to Aeneid). I was really interested in this roleplay and would hate to see the potential wasted.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!