Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Land Of Xetraylia

The Land Of Xetraylia

a part of “The Land Of Xetraylia”, a fictional universe by Specmarine.

A land teeming with vicious creatures, a guild known as the Hunters heed the call to exterminate them

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Land Of Xetraylia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Land Of Xetraylia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Land Of Xetraylia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Land Of Xetraylia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:42 am

This seems really fun! I'll be making a character for this. Should be up by tonight :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Glad to have you with us BoneBrain.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:17 pm

I will give this 2 days until we start. let us see if there is anyone else interested in this.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Hmm.. It would be nice to have some more people... Really we would need more Hunters..

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Yeah, had Spec make a "hunter's wanted" thread. Hoping that helps.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:20 pm

You Hunters got the best Hunter to make sure you all survive! But yeah, more Hunters and monsters are always welcome.

Update!

As I have said I will begin today! Let the hunt...Commence!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Should the monsters maybe meet real quick now in the beginning, To state how they all feel about eachother?

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Hey...

Could I perhaps join this? It seems fairly interesting, and rather understaffed. I'd be happy to jump in along, preferably as a hunter or something?

Unless I could make more than the single character, which, I would love to do. But, I'll stop for a moment and let you guys get back to me.

EDIT: I will make up the characters now. Due to the slight imbalance between hunters and hunted, I'll make only a single monster character for now.
Last edited by Klockwork0reo on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:35 pm

As Spec's post above says, we're always looking for more peeps
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Oh I do think im a little late to change anything.. But the Monsters are much stronger than a single hunter, we do not require there to be the same amount of Hunters as Beasts, Feel free to create any character you want, PM Specmarine for any details <3

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Well, who knows, I might make a second if the first does pretty well.

Anyway Val is done, should have all the character data up today.

And on a further note, quite a few of you guys are good writers, can't wait to join ya' all.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Aww Shucks~ But surely, We are happy to get more people! Please introduce yourself however you like as soon as possible <3

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:02 pm

I'd just like to see if I'm overstepping my character bounds.

I'm not intruding, or... perhaps adding too much "unknown lore"

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:52 pm

I feel like we should start adding locations and stuff.

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:48 pm

I feel as though I could handle a secondary character rather easily, so if nobody minds, I'll be making another human, though technically not a 'hunter' yet.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:00 am

Hmh.. I will probably construct another Character.. But adding locations might be wise

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Locations would be nice. We should add them now before it becomes too late. Otherwise, we might serve to confuse and muddle rather than help and clear.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:13 am

Things have grown a little... quiet....

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:00 pm

ur face has grown quiet

HAH GOTEEM

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!