Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Fairy Tail

Welcome to Fairy Tail

a part of “Welcome to Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

Fairy Tail? Like the ones in the books? No. Definitely not. This Fairy Tail is a guild for mages of all kinds who take on missions and spread their name all over the land of Fiore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Fairy Tail

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:36 pm

OH
MY
GOD

Kei-Chan...this roleplay is going to be interesting...isn't that ______(Censored for spoilers) from Pandora Hearts? My character appearance is Xerxes Break...LOL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Indeed it is! :D

You-know-who AND Break in the same rp... Hoho... This truly will be interesting *v*

And what a strange yet awesome coincidence xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks! I started to laugh when I noticed Briar was the oldest character so far besides the guild master.

Oh, and hey Final! Didn't see you there.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 pm

There are going to be so many subliminal references within this RP...oh and whats up Legacy, I see your using Briar again ;3

Hopefully there won't be any threshers nearby...

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Yes I am! He's still one of my favorite characters ever! I saw 'Fairy Tail' and had to do it.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 am

Well, this is interesting. God, I won't be able to keep up in this rate, but I have to do it!

Sign me up on both the S-class and a regular mage.

I'm gonna do a twin sister and a little brother. xD

But, I have to ask. Can you have one of the S-class as male? If not, I'll do the triplet.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 am

Mm... Well... There should be more S Class Mages... Kei-chan supposes... Yeah, she'll open up two more S class mages in the morning! And she'll put down everything for Code-San too!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

Yes! Thanks Kei!

Now I have all the more reason to do Incest... Muahahahahaha!

Maybe not directly... but... ya know....

You get the point.

Muahahahahahaha!

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:24 am

code6435 wrote:Now I have all the more reason to do Incest... Muahahahahaha!

No.

I will use memory make on all three of them replace their child-hood memories of playing 'doctor' with each other with memories of them fighting, thus creating 3 siblings that all hate each other, and then I will recommend that Kai put all three of them on a team together. 3-way hunger games. I place money on the regular mage, The regular mages always have hidden potential.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 am

Do I have two role or three role here?

Depending on that, I might change whatever I had in store for the three siblings.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:41 am

Eheh..sorry my charry is taking so long D:
I was redoing my character's skills -- I realized I had accidentally stolen someone else's....
I'll get it done by the morning :)

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 am

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ wrote:Mm... Well... There should be more S Class Mages... Kei-chan supposes... Yeah, she'll open up two more S class mages in the morning! And she'll put down everything for Code-San too!

I personally don't think that there should be that many S class mages running around, but that's just me.
Also, how are the parties being formed? Will we be put in parties based on ability and level by you or will we choose for ourselves?

I still have to work on Mnemosyne as well as add her bio, will do that sometime soon.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 am

Fallen wrote:
ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ wrote:Mm... Well... There should be more S Class Mages... Kei-chan supposes... Yeah, she'll open up two more S class mages in the morning! And she'll put down everything for Code-San too!

I personally don't think that there should be that many S class mages running around, but that's just me.
Also, how are the parties being formed? Will we be put in parties based on ability and level by you or will we choose for ourselves?

I still have to work on Mnemosyne as well as add her bio, will do that sometime soon.

This^

Currently, when you count reservations S-Class mages outnumber regular mages, which in my opinion is quite odd. (I'm assuming code's reservations weren't applied)

Then on top of that we have like, literally almost every Dragon Slayer, THEN on top of that we have God Slayers (One so far)

@Kei-Chan

You better think of some stupid-hard quests when you consider no matter what the teams are with the number of S-Classes the teams will either be an S-Class and a Dragon, 2 S-Classes or 2 Dragons (Not even counting the 3rd person, whatever they may be.)

@Fallen

Oh my..just looked at Mnemosyne, interesting. Honestly if Damien [my character] had a sister, this would be her. White Hair, Both of them having the inability to forget anything, possibly insane...oh god.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 am

@,@
Holy Shit i go to bed for the night only to wake up and find so many bew things happened DAMMIT

i shall now work on my charrie so i dont get left behind^w^
Bleach||A New Era
โ™€ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:40 am

@ Hazard; I just looked at your character now that you said that, I think maybe Mnemo will hate you because you're crazy - even though she's...crazy.

Or some weird awkward love hate random attachment not sure yet.
I noticed, people that weren't S rank are just 'normal members'.
I think maybe we should have all the ranks, A, B, C, D.
This would help with mission level and stuff, and sorting teams properly, and having a variety.

And I agree with hazard on basically about everything. I think this needs to have a little balance and I hope everything turns out okay when the actual RP starts.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:51 am

Hmm, considering I am NOT going to jump the 'I am a Dragon Slayer, therefore I am all-powerful' bandwagon, I can safely say I have at least one D rank covered. And a pathetically weak one as well. Hooray for that, I suppose.

Anyway, hello... there. Byte reporting for possible duty in this role play. Good to find a Fairy Tail role play, with the anime having ended and all that. Temporarily, I hope. They did manage to end on a strong note, I'll give 'm that.

But I digress. Hello, hi, bonjour, hallo, guten tag and whatever else you may greet people with. Good to know I'm not the only person catching onto the fact that everyone wants badass mage characters.

Keep it down people! Weaker characters are much more fun to play, anyway. x3

Seriously, though, I hope this problem will sort itself out with a good bunch of rookie members of the guild being submitted. ^^; We need more child members and stuff! And fewer S-class mages that can be glared at with extreme awe. They still have to be special and rare enough to have that happen, y'know.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:54 am

I agree with both Finalhazard3 and Fallen, maybe we should make a lower limit to S-Classes (at least). I will gladly make my character a "normal member", though still a god slayer since no one else is going for it.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:03 am

Fallen wrote:@ Hazard; I just looked at your character now that you said that, I think maybe Mnemo will hate you because you're crazy - even though she's...crazy.

Or some weird awkward love hate random attachment not sure yet.
I noticed, people that weren't S rank are just 'normal members'.
I think maybe we should have all the ranks, A, B, C, D.
This would help with mission level and stuff, and sorting teams properly, and having a variety.

And I agree with hazard on basically about everything. I think this needs to have a little balance and I hope everything turns out okay when the actual RP starts.

There will be problems with this guild.

1. No peace if Nemo [What Damien will now start calling her, for the hell of it] or Damien are in the Guild Base

2. A conversation between the two will probably turn into a spar 1/4 times which, due to memory make and Maguilty sense may effect those around them...Oh boy may as well change the guild name to Raven Tail at this rate with all the insanity.

3. Personal Team of 2 consisting of Damien and Nemo, Possible Team Names? Team Insanity, Team WeWillMessWithYourEmotions, Team WeHatEachOther

4. Sweet Nemo's dislikes

Dislikes: Cooking, most people, cleaning, suspicious people, dull individuals, boring situations, bullies, anyone who tells her what to do, the law, stuck up individuals, hypocrites, liars.

The underlined explains Damien, Primarily suspicious. I fear for the safety of the other members of Fairy Tail right now. I say Kai creates a panic room for everyone in-case Nemo and Damien just decide to have a full on battle. [Which would end in an epic staring contest]

On another note, perhaps Eliminate rank D, I doubt anyone here has a character that is to be low-skilled enough to be Rank D.

OR OR OR

Better idea, Spar the "regular" members. They won't be based on whether they win or lose, but their overall usefulness and combat aspect.

ex: Damien would in my opinion be a B or an A as he is great support and interrogation. His combat usefulness? Lacking in some areas but with a partner or two you should prepare to see some sick memory-make combos.

@edit: Congratz Byte, your now the Wendy of our guild, how does it feel to have all the dirty work shoved on your shoulders? Kidding, of course...to a point.

Also Damien has that creepy Antagonist Aura flowing around him, and well yes, a glare could actually mean that you just forgot where you left your wallet yesterday ;p

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 am

Now that complains are sent throughout here, I'm safe to say that I will move away from the S-class. Instead, I'll make a double who hates each others guts but with powers enough to do a Unison Raid more perfectly than anyone... That is, of course, if no one objects to it.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:31 am

code6435 wrote:Now that complains are sent throughout here, I'm safe to say that I will move away from the S-class. Instead, I'll make a double who hates each others guts but with powers enough to do a Unison Raid more perfectly than anyone... That is, of course, if no one objects to it.

LIES!

A unison rain between Team Insanity would be the strongest! It would be equivalent to Infinite Tsukuyomi! Anyway, said Unison raid would be impossible to accomplish, Damien wouldn't just use Memory Make Magic for the hell of it, he would rather continue fooling the guild with Card Magic -insert evil laugh-

Go ahead Code, I would love to see what you pull off...even if it does somehow have Ouran Highschool Style Twincest incorporated.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!