Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Fairy Tail

Welcome to Fairy Tail

a part of “Welcome to Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

Fairy Tail? Like the ones in the books? No. Definitely not. This Fairy Tail is a guild for mages of all kinds who take on missions and spread their name all over the land of Fiore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Fairy Tail

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Byte wrote:
Finalhazard3 wrote:
Byte wrote:
Finalhazard3 wrote:Burden? No no no, you have it all wrong.

Your the scapegoat that when Damien forgets to do something he will just be like "OH! I told Will to do that because you know...I had "stuff" to do." Then Kai will give Damien a speech on how he shouldn't push his burdens on lower ranking members and what not. Damien will "forget" it and then just do it again.

Now that's just taking advantage of Will's... Goodwill. He probably wouldn't tell Will to do it, but simply ask if he wants to 'help'. :I

Damien is eviiiiiiiil! Dx

I didn't even know such a store existed. Welp, you learn something new every day. x3

Will: That's his store!

Welcome to America.

You know the point of that store?

Donate them your clothes, and other meaningless stuff. [Another way of looking at it is Damien giving Will all the tasks that he finds pointless and doesn't want to do]

They then sell it it cheap so disadvantaged people can buy them, or so people like Macklemore can make money off them. Regardless, I believe the money goes to charity so in the end, it's for a good cause.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

@Lufia
Put on that hyped up music~ >w< Saw the WIP so far, looks great!

@code6435
Well... as for roles... that should be decided for the teams! She'll make a thread for that in just a moment so we can all claim teams or even make them~

@Iezobel
Yup! That's fine! She'll edit that in just a moment!

@Byte
Kei-chan can't help it though ;w; That's just too adorable!

Hehe, Kei-chan also stole this from someone she used to roleplay with a long time ago~

~~~

At this moment, Kei-chan is working on the different quests, and about to make a new thread for the teams and parties!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Welp, guess that finishes my sheet completely. Hooray for techniques.

And- Before anyone starts barking, Kei-chan's got her eyes on me. Besides, obviously having PM'd back and forth with her about assuring that no God-play scene shall take place that involves my character somehow. If it does happen, she has permission to lock me up in one of MC Escher's paintings. A horrible, terrifying punishment if I say so myself. Don't want to fall down the endless stairs, I'll say that.

@Final:

xD

@Kei-chan:
It's fine. I found myself melting at the adorableness whilst writing him. x3
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm

@blackwolt: I might have just overlooked it in Hagen's profile, but what is his magic? Is it his sword or something else? In any case, yay! Another drunk! Or at least another older drinker than all those young kids!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm

oh then maybe we should have drinking competitions since my charrie who is almost done still hav eing trouble with her personality loves to drink and hasn't gotten drunken once but maybe that wont be soon enoughX3
Bleach||A New Era
โ™€ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm

oh, and before I forget...

@Kei-chan: You can label Briar's magic as Break Magic on the intro page. Dunno if you were waiting on me saying it or not.

@Byte here is my counter argument to your picture of 'Americans'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

*Edit: @Polaris: Drunk team? Hahaha!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

@Legacy14:
Touchรฉ, bud. Tou-chรฉ.

@Sneaks:
Quick! Team Polar Opposites, go! x3

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Yush! More older characters! Kei-chan was sweating over here from the worries that there'd be too many teenagers or young adults //slappedhard

And yup! Kei-chan's watching over Byte-san ^w^ No fighting please ;w; Kei-chan doesn't want that, she's making sure no one grows to be too powerful! Try watching that too because Kei-chan has a hard time on breaking it down to people if they're doing that TuT

@Byte
Kei-chan was melting of adorableness while just reading it llD

@legacy14
Ah, Kei-chan was skimming over everyone's characters to get that down :3 Arigatou for telling her it though ^w^

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Alright since there is a party thread now, is there anyone that would want to team with Mnemosyne?
Looking through characters I would love to be with Briar, Damien, Hagen...if only Will was of higher rank - hmm.
So I'll just leave that there for the owners of those characters C':

Edit: Is there a reason Mnemosyne isn't on the list of S Rank mages?
Last edited by Fallen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

god damn so many people now I have to skim over them to make sure my charrie isn't like them

@Kei-chan
ill alos be pming you on my charrie just to make sure she makes sense and isn't too powerful for an S-class

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:23 pm

legacy14 wrote:oh, and before I forget...

@Kei-chan: You can label Briar's magic as Break Magic on the intro page. Dunno if you were waiting on me saying it or not.

@Byte here is my counter argument to your picture of 'Americans'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

*Edit: @Polaris: Drunk team? Hahaha!

I take your American Patriotism and counter with American Idiot

@Fallen: I'm fine teaming with Nemo.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:36 pm

I assume the M in the final God Slayer spot stands for Male and that the spot is still free? If so then I'd be more than happy to submit a character for the role if that would be acceptable.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm

@Fallen
Ah! Gomenasai! Kei-chan seemed to have accidentally made a mistake there >w< It's being fixed right now~

@AuraRift
Indeed it does! Kei-chan will put you down as well!

As of this moment, all God Slayers have been stolen also!

She may have to close reservations for S Class though since there seem to be a lot in the higher statuses :3

So also as of this moment, only regular Mages are aloud (Who can proceed to S Class during the rp ^w^)

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm

@Kei Okay then... WAKE UP NEIGHBORS!!! *puts Sound system to max* I can't hear myself think!!!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
โ€” Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

@Sneaks:
Coming right up, Cap'n!

Wait, are we really going with that name? (xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm

@Fallen: I'm down for any teams for Briar.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm

om so confused has everyone started making teams:/

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

@Sneaks:
Brutal.

So it shall be, Team Polar Opposites has been-

Created. *Insert dramatic echo for effect*

@Kei-chan:
Yep, Sneaks and I just made the best crime-fighting duo in the entire guild here. >:D

@Polar:
Pretty much. Like, teams need to be formed, right?

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!