Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Club

Welcome to the Club

a part of “Welcome to the Club”, a fictional universe by blondehaired.

No one knows who they are or what they do. Except you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to the Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:10 pm

thank you for looking in to "Welcome to the Club"!
Last edited by blondehaired on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to the Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:54 pm

I hope I did this right.

Hello, I would love to make a reserve! :) Resurrection
Html code is still undecided. Character #3, Angelica. I'm torn on what her major was/is.

(I just made an edit to fix the format of my request.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuardianOmega on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Really wanna do this. Can I reserve the Art Prodigy?
Hope I'm doing this right, it looks really FUN!

GuardianOmega
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:22 pm

@Sorella hey gal, yeah you got it! Angelica is reserved, and her face claim is up now so you can check that out. PM me if you want to change it.

@GuardianOmega i don't see your passcodes, make sure you are using
Code: Select all
[color=transparent][/color]
for your passcodes.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuardianOmega on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:32 pm

Sorry, here it is again(I'm awful with formats and stuff) precognitive artistry

GuardianOmega
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:46 pm

@GuardianOmega, there's a bit more. you just need to put your html code, the character number, and perpective major. but those don't have to be invisible.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuardianOmega on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Ok, character 11, I'm still deciding an html code, and she'll be an art major?

GuardianOmega
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:01 pm

okay great, thanks! you're reserved!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello there! This looks incredible~!

So might I reserve, Character 14 #388E8E her prospective major would be creative writing
[url=powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Literary_Manipulation]Literary Manifestation.[/url]
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:54 pm

@TheCrimsonLady, yes you are reserved!

all reservations have been updated on the front page!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:29 am

Hello!!
Could I reserve Character 4: The Jock?
hex code: #790222
major: environmental science with a minor in classical studies
Nature Manipulation
ฯŸฯŸโ“”โ“›โ“”โ“’โ“ฃโ“กโ“˜โ“’ฯŸฯŸ

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Hey! Could I reserve Character 17, The Newcomer, FC Jessica Sula? I'm thinking a major of Biochemistry with a minor in Physiology. I'll get back to you with a hexcode!

I'm thinking Electricity Manipulation for an ability, but that is subject to change!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:44 pm

@iCat and @electric, both of y'all are reserved!

thanks to those who have WIPs up, y'all officially have a week to get them done! PM me with any issues on that, i understand that completing a character can be time-consuming.

and thank you to everyone who has shown interest so far, y'all the mvps my dudes. (,:
Last edited by blondehaired on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello! Could I please reserve Character 5: The Frat President
Hexcode: #5499C7
With a major in Buiness and a minor in Political Science

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:59 pm

@geminiblues of course, reserved!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm

This looks so interesting! I was wondering whether I'd be able to reserve Character 16, the Newcomer but possibly change her FC to Ashley Moore? I completely understand if you'd like to keep the character within the same ethnic group their current FC is. Her hex code would be #ca7b80 and Criminology would be her major, with a minor in Psychology.
I've decided on emotion manipulation for her superpower :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 pm

@la.lune nah dude, i don't mind, as long as it's not POC to white. you're reserved, glad you stopped by!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:58 pm

@The Writer's Voice, Ramona is pretty much complete, I just need to add a little more to her history and pretty up the CS then she'll be 100% done. Also, I'm thinking about taking on a male too, and was wondering which male role you would like filled the most.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:18 pm

@la.lune, i saw, she looks really great! im not partial to any of them, but the ones who are more important in plot substance are "Corden" and "The Government Agent".

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:27 pm

I'd definitely like to take the government agent role, could I perhaps change the FC to Simonas Pham? Also, the government agent isn't apart of the group, right? He just watches them.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!