Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Westcreek

Westcreek | Relationships

a part of “Westcreek”, a fictional universe by Verix.

"teen wolf, but better. you know, actually well done with non problematic writing" -- review from a user

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Westcreek”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Westcreek | Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:50 am

xxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

RELATIONSHIPS !

As many of you have shown a positive outlook toward relationship threads -- I took the advice and went on ahead to make one. With that said do not feel obligated to post here at all, it's simply to help establish pre-roleplay relations and help everyone get a better sense of where they stand.

Below is the top portion of the RS. As I previewed everything I noticed that it made the post very long, and I didn't want to clutter up space and make people scroll until their death to get to the bottom. So, I decided that underneath the "spoiler shielf" there will be each individuals code. This is so you can pick the ones you've discussed relations with.

& THANK YOU BETH for the "what 2 do w/ the code" inspiration.

●xx Feel free to write however much you want as long as it's not five paragraphs, nor one sentence.
      ●xx Replace #ffffff with your character color.
      ● xxAfter the οΌ†O# -- label each character in the order that you put them in your RS. (i.e 01, 02, etc)
      ●xx Add more x's vertically when adding more relations.
      ●xx Start from [ font=arial] and end with [/center] when adding more relations.
      ●xx CTRL + F your characters name to find it in the list.
      ● xxDon't think too much about the stats, just do what you think feels right. They're purely for aesthetic.
      ●xx Go here to find your character section.

EDIT : If you need help visualizing here is an example of what it could look like. Remember the order in which you put the characters do not matter so Helena could be #1 and Val #420.

Code: Select all
    [center][img]http://placehold.it/630X200[/img]
    [font=arial][size=150][color=#ffffff]β˜‡[/color][b] [color=#131313]THE ROLE:[/color] [color=#ffffff]CHARACTER NAME[/color]  ゚[/b][/size]
    [size=70][color=#b3b3b3]SOME QUOTE OR MUSIC LYRIC OR WHATEVER, NOT TOO LONG THOUGH PLEASE [/color][/size]
    [color=transparent]x..[/color][color=white]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[/color]

[size=90][color=lightcoral][ β™₯ ][/color] ; romantic [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=Sandybrown][ ☺ ][/color] ; friends [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=SlateGray][ ☠ ][/color] ; enemies [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [ β—‘ ] ; neutral[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][right][size=200][color=transparent]xxx.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x[/color][/size][/right]
Last edited by Verix on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Westcreek | Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:37 pm

β˜‡ THE SIREN: MAXWELL KELLY ゚
DID I DREAM YOU DREAMED ABOUT ME?
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

[ β™₯ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ] ; neutral

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O1. OLIVIA SUMMERS : THE PHOENIX ; β—‘
          "Olivia and I are not friends; but we aren't enemies. Let's just leave it at that."

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX
          FRIENDSHIP XXX.X RESPECT XxXXXX ROMANCE XxXXXX HATRED

Olivia and Maxwell are polar opposities. Fire and water. Social and anti-social. Olivia chose to come to Westcreek, Maxwell was thrown into Westcreek like a pack of rancid meat to a garbage can. But there is no malice between the two; Maxwell and Olivia are neutrals. He can occasionally need something of glass, and she may occasionally need his butchery prowess. This is as far as their "friendliness" stretches, save for polite small talk. Maxwell doesn't seek her out, nor she to him.

______________________________________________________________________________________
xxxx..
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O2. BELLE TARKANI : THE DJINN ; β—‘
          "Without YΓΌ, I don't think Miss Tarkani and I would be much friends."

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX

Belle and Maxwell are mutual friends of YΓΌ Maeda, which means that Maxwell is usually in the presence of Belle when he's with YΓΌ. The two aren't exactly friends, but they respect one another and will hang out with one another for the sake of YΓΌ. Belle often invites him on their beach outings, considering that the other women are both big fans of water.

______________________________________________________________________________________

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O3. TALLULAH LUM : THE UNDINE ; ☺ / β™₯
          "Quiet, soft, safe, Tallulah is like home to me."

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX

Tallulah is Maxwell's safe place, his solace. Anytime he feels a bit too lonely and just needs someone to be around, he knows he can find Tallulah by the pool. Water is their everything, and something they've bonded over. She reminds him of home, which is painful, but good. What he feels for her is comfort and companionship, something he so greatly desires but just doesn't allow himself to have.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O4. VALERIUS CHEVALIER : THE MAGICIAN ; ☺
          "If he wasn't so attractive, I might find him bothersome."

Valerius and Maxwell are... friends? Like Belle, mostly because of another person, but this time it's Raleigh. Maxwell is just a bit weary of him, being a journalist and knowing so much about everyone. But it's nice to have another ear to listen to his tales of Irish street life and the island adventures he once called his everyday life.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O5. HELENA GRIMM : THE WITCH ; ☺ / β™₯
          "What would I do without my dear AmΓ©?"

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆXXXX

Helena, more commonly known as AmΓ©lie, or just AmΓ©, is a frequenter of Maxwell's bed. It's not exactly romance, because, to put it simply, Max doesn't have those feelings for her. But, they are good friends, and frequently cook together; what happens after is just a bonus. They're both dark, romantic creatures, and complement each other well. Max doesn't actively seek her out, but they do make time for each other, even in AmΓ©'s busy schedule. She's another ear to tell about his life back home, but they rarely talk of her own life. That's fine with Max, he doesn't like to pry.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O6. YΕͺ MAEDA : THE BASILISK ; ☺
          "I very much like the company of Miss Maeda."

YΕ« and Maxwell met at the beach, her unaware of her intrusion on his usual swim time, and surprisingly, he decided not to care. It was slow, but the two are good friends now. Their shared love of the beach allows for many beach trips, usually involving Belle. Their friendship blossomed with shared characteristics involving being small-group people and incredibly loyal.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O7. RALEIGH LANSTER : THE INCUBUS ; ☺
          "Ral's a little... eccentric, but he's my friend."

Raleigh is the cute bookkeeper that will listen to Max say something in Gaelic over and over until he figures out how to say it himself, and Max truly enjoys the company of the resident incubus. Max will often shack up in Ral's shop during the rain with a good book and his umbrella by his side. He also comes around for a certain vampire, but that's beside the point. It's an unspoken friendship really, "bought" with home-cooked meals and tales of Ireland.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O8. WILLA HAYWOOD : THE DRYAD ; ☺
          "There's no one in Westcreek that can make me feel like Willa does."

Willa is like a mixture of Tallulah and AmΓ©, the loveliness of home and fresh-cooked meals, it's almost too much but Max bears through the pain for the happiness. She gets her meat from him and he always gets his flowers from her. She's one of the few people that have seen his true fear of the flame, and will sometimes take over a dish if it gets to be too much for Max. They both love to hum and will often do so while together.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O9. QUIRINUS AVERY : THE VAMPIRE ; β™₯
          "I think I'd almost forgotten what love felt like."

What started out as wariness for the vampire coroner turned into flat-out, head-over-heels love, no matter how much Maxwell tries to deny it. Quin doesn't make it any easier, coming to the butcher shop, or even his beside window at one in the morning, for no other reason than to see the siren. Everything about Quin is just more and more reason to love him. The nicknames, Quin's knowledge of Gaelic, even the scent and dashingly good looks, yeah, he's wrapped around the vampire's finger with no way of escape. Around Quin, he could even see himself... liking Westcreek.

xxxx...
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†1O. ASHTON MACCARRICK : THE SALAMANDER ; ☺ / ☠
          "Why am I playing with fire?"

Ashton and Maxwell aren't supposed to be friends. Fire and water, they just don't mix well. But yet, they're friends. There's something about Ashton that is irresistable to Max; maybe it's the attitude that Max used to have himself, maybe it's how much Ashton eggs him on, or it's the good he sees in Ashton. Even though the salamander likes to nag him about his anti-social tendencies.
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 am

β˜‡ THE MAGICIAN: VALERIUS CHEVALIER ゚
NOTHINGNESS HAUNTS BEING -- satre
x..β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

[ β™₯ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ] ; neutral

[ I wrote this all at 4 AM so please excuse any errors you see until I've woken up again. Thank you! ]

xxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O1. RALEIGH LANSTER : THE INCUBUS ; ☺ / β™₯ / ☠
          "song lyric"

Raleigh is the type of friend Valerius could only wish he had in his younger days. To have someone with whom he can confide in without worry of judgment, and a sense of knowing that no matter what - no matter how much he fucks up - he’ll always be there. He wouldn’t call it codependency for Valerius could resume his life just fine without the boy by his side, however he just doesn’t like to imagine it. From late nights bitching and moaning about the unfairness of life to the simple jab at his awful sense of style Valerius would give anything to keep them from separating. However, he has nothing left to give and so their fates remain.

Their relationship is profound in the way an artist tries to convey meaning in their work. It’s a silent understanding that the two share alone which to outsiders may seem puzzling; because by all standards and definitions they are two people simply not meant to compliment each other β€” and yet they do. She longs for meaningful relationships whilst he enjoys the company of many, no matter how shallow. Somehow though the composition of their relationship makes for a harmonious piece of art.

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXXβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX

With a woman whose heart is akin to his own, he finds a liveliness in her none other can match. She understands his need for action and supplies him with it ten fold. To say their good-natured friendship lies only within intoxicated happiness would be a lie, for as a mutual friend of Yū’s Val finds camaraderie to be easy. Such was the case when in a brilliant fit of inspiration they decided to have a lemon eating contest. He does not remember the details of who had won, but the sick feeling of acid removing his teeth enamel made him swear off eating citrus forever. (A week)

Although not close, Valerius knows extensively about the Phoenix of Westcreek. (it is his job to know of course.) From the way she smiles brilliantly to her optimistic views on life he knows that truly she is a woman of a bright disposition. Destined to be something he cannot fully comprehend yet.

More than anything, Valerius owes her his life. From the ego altering experience of being drowned by a child there is now little else he can say he is ashamed of - and it was Tali who was there to witness one of his weakest moments. Such an occurrence however has only lead them to further a friendship that requires less asphyxiation on his part, and more shared wine with excellent food.

They are not strangers, but dangerous stares and permanent frowns has Valerius thinking otherwise. Contradictory to that however, not counting the usual moping and crying that comes from being in the salt group, Maxwell sometimes talks about his life back in Ireland and Val is happy to listen. It’s a trip of ecstasy for him, to hear things others have not, so whenever he has something to say Val makes sure to listen with every beat of his heart.

Having been described as enigmatic on many occasions, Helena has a charm to her that pulls Val right back in, every time he tries to get away from her (and the god forsaken potions). It’s not a horrible feeling however, and on more than one occasion he’s thought of her as a sister - but, a sharp jab in his heart reminds him why he’s never said it out loud. What stops him from completely denying that accusation though is her penchant to mess with him at the most inopportune at times, and playing the trickster role he’s so fond of. An example would be the time she had him thinking he’d die a horrible death - more horrible than it already would be - by choking on a chicken nugget. Never again will he ask for a tarot card reading.

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXXβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX

She holds his heart in the way her wisdom has not yet breed apathy nor hatred. She is a being of her own creation, and although it’s more than he could ever wish to be, he appreciates it. As well, her endless list of things to talk about has his mind pondering thoughts he hadn’t ever thought before and enjoying a tranquility he rarely understands. Better yet, she cooks with the heart of France and as such he finds comfort in a home he has long since forgotten.

Valerius understands that the actions of his younger self has defined a fate he cannot outrun, and yet despite knowing β€” accepting, he is still angry. Angry at himself for being foolish, angry at the world for never listening, and angry that he knows he could be destined for so much more than death but the timer over his head proves otherwise. He is now defined by seconds on the clock and is trying his hardest not to count. Such inward anger however has manifested itself in a self-contained antagonism against everyone in Westcreek. Valerius did not (does not) belong with them, and for the first four years of his supernatural life he tried to maintain normalcy by denying any and all powers he possessed. However, time has made him reckless and as a result he simply does not have the strength to pretend.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:14 am

β˜‡ THE ROLE: TALLULAH LUM ゚
I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME SENSE OF THIS BEFORE I LOSE ANOTHER YEAR
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

xxx.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O1. MAXWELL KELLY : THE SIREN ; ☺
          "We're close as can be... or, at the very least, as close as he can allow me and as close I can allow him. Other water spirits live here but I find myself interacting with him more than any other. Maybe it's because he lived so close to home. Maybe it's because I'm holding on to some silly... sentimental notion that somehow, he might have swam through the same waters or travelled the same course I have."

β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆXXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ XXXX

A kindred spirit (quite literally), the two naturally gravitate towards each other. When neither are particularly busy, they can often be spotted by the pool Tallulah works, the beach with other mutual friends, or at each other's abodes. She's come to terms, in a way, with Westcreek, and she takes it upon herself to help ease Max through living there and through his past experiences.

Although there is something in her nature that attracts her towards Val by virtue of him being one of the more human denizens of Westcreek, she sees him as nothing more than a man she once saved from drowning, an amusing friend, and an appreciator of life. He will encourage her to try new wines, oenophile as he is, or tease her for some of her twee little habits, and she will encourage him to get swimming (and self-defence against children) lessons and stuff his face with pie.

"I don't know her as much as I'd like. We've only ever met through mutual friends. I do admire her work, though. I get to see it sometimes. There's a lot of power behind each compositionβ€”behind each stroke and colour. I do hope to get to know her better, but for now I have her work to speak for her."

She only ever knows Maido in the wake of her paint trails, in the glances she takes at the lovely stationery shop she works (often doing so wondering if she needs a new notepad or pen), and in the company of others. Still, she admires the yato-no-kami's skill, and hopes one day to be able to collaborate with her on a project.

Fellow tea and nature lovers, cooks, and green fingers, there's a dearth of things she and Lazuli don't share. Sometimes, she visits her in the backwoods to help care for her plants, especially when it hasn't rained for days, and they both cook and bake with the fruits of their labour.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem. Quisque convallis felis eu tincidunt tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sed elit vitae ligula venenatis iaculis eget a lectus. Duis nec ullamcorper nisi, eu malesuada sem. Suspendisse quis orci vel quam pulvinar vehicula eget eget orci. Quisque convallis felis eu tincidunt tincidunt.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem. Quisque convallis felis eu tincidunt tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sed elit vitae ligula venenatis iaculis eget a lectus. Duis nec ullamcorper nisi, eu malesuada sem. Suspendisse quis orci vel quam pulvinar vehicula eget eget orci. Quisque convallis felis eu tincidunt tincidunt.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem. Quisque convallis felis eu tincidunt tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sed elit vitae ligula venenatis iaculis eget a lectus. Duis nec ullamcorper nisi, eu malesuada sem. Suspendisse quis orci vel quam pulvinar vehicula eget eget orci.

οΌ†O8. BELLE TARKANI : THE DJINN ; β—‘
          "Long or short quote in character about the person."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem. Quisque convallis felis eu tincidunt tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sed elit vitae ligula venenatis iaculis eget a lectus. Duis nec ullamcorper nisi, eu malesuada sem. Suspendisse quis orci vel quam pulvinar vehicula eget eget orci.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ΰΌΌ ぀ β—•_β—• ༽぀ on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:42 am

β˜‡ THE DJINN: BELLE TARKANI ゚
TRY AND HEAR ME, THEN I'M DONE

xxxx..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

οΌ†O1. VALERIUS CHEVALIER : THE MAGICIAN ; ☺
          "Is dat u? lol."

From lemon-eating contests to stupid jokes, she revels in swapping stories about their days as well as the latest gossip from the night. To her, it's not only when she's drunk (although that happens rather often at parties), but also the sober times that she cherishes with him. Admittedly, she's been attracted to him more than once, but his Ken doll face reminds her that they're better off as friends.

οΌ†O2. RALEIGH LANSTER : THE INCUBUS ; β—‘
          "Shrugs in German."

She doesn't know him very well, but has seen him around the bookstore. He seems tolerable for the most part.

οΌ†O3. HELENA GRIMM : THE WITCH ; ☺
          "Ugh did I really lose again?!"

The two are co-workers and friends who have bitched about their customers and had drinking contests on Valhalla's dime more than once. Though Belle seems aware that something about Helena makes her more alcohol tolerant than usual, it doesn't stop her from trying to beat her in drinking contests. Typically this results in Helena having to take Belle home and lay her on the apartment's couch. At this point she might as well have a key. Still, she never gloats too much so Belle holds her tongue regarding the witch's workaholic nature.

οΌ†O5. LUCAS SILVA : THE SKINWALKER ; symbol

Lulu the wolf dude.

οΌ†O6. YΕͺ MAEDA : THE BASILISK ; ☺
          "Yu can't see me."

What can she say about Yu "Maido" Maeda? Well for one thing the Basilisk sure knows how to sunbathe. Their relationship stretches far beyond the boundaries of Westcreek, straight to Belle's start as a professional DJ. She did her cover art and always lent a supporting ear when times got rough. Although she could never come out to any concerts, their friendship gradually picked up steam from whence they left off. Nowadays they take frequent trips to the beach and hang out at Maido whenever Belle isn't busy with her daytime debauchery.

οΌ†O7. SAIRA ZAHARIEV : THE VALKYRIE ; ☺
          "#badbitchsquad."

Saira is stern, but decidedly the coolest boss Belle has ever had...in Westcreek. During their job she allows her a decent amount of breaks and alcohol so she can't complain. What she can complain about is the customers who Saira takes care of without a word. She definitely admires the raw anger and command that the Valkyrie has over her customers and is proud to call herself part of the squad (cheekily of course). Outside of work, they'll occasionally go out for a bite or get high.

οΌ†O8. BELLE TARKANI : THE DJINN ; β™₯
          "I am gr9."

She's great but at the same time, feels the need to better herself. She feels trapped by Westcreek and that she's stagnating as an artist by staying here.

οΌ†1O. MAXWELL KELLY : THE SIREN ; β—‘β˜Ί
          "He's quiet, but he's chill."

They saw each other briefly when they were shoved on the same prison truck in Dublin, but she hadn't formed any real opinion of him (probably because she was angry at the government). After meeting him, she thinks that he's sort of creepy and a loner, but brings him along to beach trips since he's also Yu's friend and she hasn't seen anything major that alarms her. Low key, she jokes that he's a future serial killer due to his loner vibe and day job as a butcher.

οΌ†11. WILLA HAYWOOD : THE DRYAD ; symbol

οΌ†O#. QUIRINUS AVERY : THE VAMPIRE ; symbol

οΌ†13. OLIVIA SUMMERS : THE PHOENIX ; ☺
          "Oh I love Livvy."

They're buddies due to Belle's patronage and time spent at the cafe and glass-blowing shop. Being a sucker for the arts, she has a hefty collection of vases, statues, and the occasional bong. The Phoenix is definitely a cool cat even if she needs some convincing to come to a party.

οΌ†O#. VINCENT KEENING : THE NEPHILIM ; symbol

οΌ†O#. LILLE ULVEN : THE LYCANTHROPE ; symbol

οΌ†O#. TALLULAH LUM : THE UNDINE ; symbol

ΰΌΌ ぀ β—•_β—• ༽぀
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!