Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When dreams become reality

a part of “When dreams become reality”, a fictional universe by FairestInVerona.

when one girl holds the unbelievable power to create a reality that exists only in her dreams, what might unravel is untold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When dreams become reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When dreams become reality"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: When dreams become reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 am

Hey there I would really like to join if that's alright. I was just wondering what sort of character information are you looking for? Lemme know and I will submit a character :)
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:21 am

You can join :3
I'm looking for like the characters role. As in if they goes to school with her or if theyre from her dream realm. Just tell me that and include a picture and description ^^

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Roleplay Description: when one girl holds the unbelievable power to create a reality that exists only in her dreams, what might unravel is untold

What I'm curious about is where the roleplay is set as description has it that the girl creates a reality from her dreams, so will the roleplay be set in her dreams which are now reality, or?
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:50 pm

It's set in the small town in which she lives but creatures and such from her dreams begin to show up.

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Ah get you :) so these creatures, good/bad/both? and anyway they can be sent back? In introduction, it states that she might not even want to send back so must be a good side. Question! Is some of the dreams maybe versions of real people? For example, there's a boy she likes in real world but too shy in asking, so she has her own version that she dreamt of?

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:32 pm

They can only be sent back if she captures them in the locket by saying "Return to the realm by which you were created." and great idea! He could be the boy who has dreams like her, just not the magic.

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Ok well after reading a little bit more I have one more question: Is it ok for my character to be one of the things coming into the real world? And she can help the girl track them down and send them back. She won't be a good or bad character, more like she just wants things back to normal and so will help the girl so it can go back to normal. I dunno if that is confusing or not....sorry XD

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm

There is a heroic boy mentioned in the introduction who she travels with and tells her (to paraphrase) that when her dreams become reality, she can experience happiness, so since there is the idea that TheUnamedOne has proposed about returning things to normal, will this previously mentioned boy also be around who was the one who suggested her dreams enter the picture inthe first place, try to prevent such. Just curious if they'd be a antagonist, unless her dreams do make the world a better place.

Another question, with your char having the locket and her dreams being reality, let's say it is Wednesday and Tuesday night she dreamed for a huge chocolate cake which was reality when she woke up Tuesday, would anything she dream of come into appearance once she dreams it, and if so, how long would it take for those from the dream world to enter reality?

Is some of the dreams maybe versions of real people? For example, there's a boy she likes in real world but too shy in asking, so she has her own version that she dreamt of?

What I mean, to rephrase with example, in the real world, Vivaline fancies Vince but she does not tell Vince of her feelings since she is shy. Therefore in her dreams, would she be able to make a Vince in the dream world that automatically falls for her? therefore preventing her worry in asking the Vince in the real world. If this is the case and have those from the dream world entering the real world, would there therefore be two of a person by any chance?

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

@unamed
Yes, that's fine.

@S1mon
The dreams appear randomly for the first few days, gradually she gains control over when they do appear. And yeah, there would be two of 'Vince' the heroic one's memories combining with real world Vince's when he returns to dream realm aka fantasia.

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 am

Vince is all done, except trying to divide the bottom half so have a sort of bio underneath each one rather than making two apps or having them both on top of each other with essentially saying the same thing apart from what's below the piccies. Hope you like the bio nevertheless, and can't wait to start roleplaying for this :)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:25 am

Lovely! Now, I'll start it in about an hour or so. Will you be there? I'm getting ready for school but us freshies get laptops that we bring everywhere.

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm

I posted!
So, let's talk :3
I'm a girl, obviously.
I'm fourteen :D
But don't let that make you think I'm a terrible writer..

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Your not a terrible writer at all! Love reading your posts and love your characters :) I started roleplaying when I was 14 and I barely wrote a parapgraph since I started on a simm rather than a actual roleplaying site, and am 19 now. Am a college student where I attend three days a week, and absolutely LOVE to roleplay. The only downfall of mine is when I get attracted to different roleplays and making sure I don't do too much XD but try to answer posts within 2 days maximum if I am occupied with college work. Live in UK and today, we FINALLY got SNOW :D Unfortunately, I was coming home from college where I take a coach and bus back home which usually takes an 1hr 20mins, which as you can guess, took even longer today :( Anyways TGIF and now the weekend :D :D

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Awhh!!
Thank you <3
I'm in sophomore classes :3

I love reading your posts!
They're so much longer and more elegant than mine.
I'm glad we both like Jeremy too!

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Also, I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen. I live in the USA. But I really like uk :3

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:12 am

I'm in UK and really like the USA ;) Not been abroad yet so I am hoping to once college is over and once I have some money under my belt to do such XD Not sure about travelling the world, especially with the course I'm doing which will take me a few years. Studying Law XD Challenging but interesting :) and I'm glad you like my posts, always aim to please :D In my first actual roleplay, there were people that wrote a similar amount to what I do now or even longer, so it was alot but I got the hang of it. It was a different style rp than here at the Gateway where there's battles, romance and drama, and due to threat of attack, you need to build your defences up so it was a case of writing a solo post on what your character does and get awarded by what you do, and then you can be cheeky if you wanted and ask how to get the higher marks. Not to mention long essay writing and courseworks, so you can probably see why it takes me a while to reply back XD I can be fussy to make sure it sounds ok, especially choosing a Face Claim. Jeremy was perfect in this case =]

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Hehe!
Even your ooc posts are longer than mine :3

I try to make my posts long but I'm on an iPod so it is difficult to sit there and write it all out without taking a break.

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 pm

lol XD but totally understand, I have same trouble if writing on Kindle so keep w/ my laptop XD and I'm a Law student, so we have a tendency to rat on sometimes =]

You have anything in mind you wish to do when you grow up at all?

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FairestInVerona on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 pm

I want to be a singer :3
But you know.. I'll be a vet until then :p

FairestInVerona
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!