Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Who You Really Are

Who You Really Are

a part of “Who You Really Are”, a fictional universe by Naga's Shadow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Who You Really Are”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Who You Really Are

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Who You Really Are"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Although...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Who You Really Are

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 pm

May I reserve the Tiger position please? ^w^/

And my favorite would be "Winter is Coming".. it seems to be one of the few that isn't boasting 0.o

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Reserved ^^ Good to see you again, Ever :)

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Long time no see, Naga x3 Thanks~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:12 pm

....can i be..the rat <3...or bunny if i can't be a rat...

>.<...idk game of thrones...and...i like books...but i read manga...all kinds...no fave though
Last edited by Arisato on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Bull. And I think everyone's favorite words are "Winter is Coming". However, "Honor, Family, Duty" would be my second.

But yeah, I would like to reserve the bull. I have some funny ideas for Super Strength... :)
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Um, um. Rooster, please! And my favorite book would be The Long Walk, by Stephen King.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Quick! I would like to reserve the Goat!

I haven't read Game of Thrones, but I'd say my favorite book would be The False Prince.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:34 pm

I'd like to reserve the dog/wolf

Since I've not watched game of thrones, I state my favorite book is level 26:Dark origins
She might hate me, and revile me, and heap indignity after indignity upon me, as she already had, until I should have hated her; but the pitiful fact remained that I loved her.
Edgar Rice Burroughs(1875-1950)
Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him.
Ambrose Bierce(1842-1914)

Tainted_Blood
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:41 pm

I would like to be the wolf, "a Lannister always pays his debts" (even though I hate all the lannisters exempt for Jaime by the end of the fourth book I'm on the fifth)
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Holy Crap!

@Arisato, Mr. Baneling Squishy, Rann, FuyuHana, Tainted_Blood& The5thHorseman: Reserved, all of you.

@Tainted_Blood & The5thHorseman: Is there a second role you want sice only one of you can have the Dog/Wolf?

@Arisato: Do you want just the Rat or both the Rat & the Rabbit?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I guess I can also try for the monkey.

Tainted_Blood
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Woah. Woah. That is not the Lannister words, imposter! (not the real ones, anyways)

Also, my computer is acting stupid, so I am submitting a WIP atm. I will continue editing after restart.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 pm

i..want the rat...but...if no one takes the bunny...i can always take him too....but i want the rat mostly ...

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:56 pm

May i reserve the bird? if not, I'll take the snake ^^
Haven't read Game of Thrones, but my favorite books are the mortal instruments series.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Another for the Bird, and I'll put you down for the snake, too. I generally really like Rann's characters, but I don't want to exclude you from the roleplay, so I'll put you down for both.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Squishy how about this I have my copy of feast of crowd in front of me, soooo...
House arryn: as high as honor
House Hightower: we light the way
House lannister: hear me roar
House Martell: unbowed, unbent, unbroken
House stark: winter is coming(duh)
House Tully:family, duty, honor
That is about it(not even close but I'm a tad lazy right now)

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I rather have wolf but if not I will be antagonist, though water manipulation would be cool especially since my house flooded today

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Ah, thank you, but I'm fine with just the snake ~ C:

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Woah. I got called out by Horseman! >:O

*takes out dual wield swords* Bring it on!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!