Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolf Paw: My Mate

a part of “Wolf Paw: My Mate”, a fictional universe by AuroraDawn.

A wolf mates for life, but lycan's have no choice in their mates. The spirits of Artemis the goddess of the moon and the hunt choice who is best for who. It is their soulmate, their one and only, the person they were made for, that is what a mate is.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wolf Paw: My Mate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wolf Paw: My Mate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Wolf Paw: My Mate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 am

I'd like to join but I have a few questions first. What roles do the Gamma and Delta play? And what's the difference between a healer and a nurturer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 am

@ Zodia195 A Gamma technically doesn't exist in real wolf packs, but seeing as on here they are right below the Beta, they would be helping with the running of the pack and show dominance etc. The Delta is below the Alpha and the Beta in ranking, and in this case, below the Gamma too. They are usually the middle level of hierarchy and are trained to take over the position above them if the wolf/wolves there die.

A healer is sort of like a doctor/medic, they cure the sick and treat the injured. A nurturer takes care of cubs (I'm assuming) when others go out to hunt, a few wolves are left behind to care for and protect cubs/offspring of other wolves.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:50 am

Are these Lycan packs known? Are there humans in this world, or just Lycans? Would these Lycans be expected to keep themselves secret from humans?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:25 am

Can I reserve Alpha of the Winter River Pack :)
I'll make a sheet for it
tomorrow

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 am

Can I reserve the Gamma of the Shadow Moon pack? I'll write up and submit a profile probably tomorrow morning :)

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 am

may i reserve alpha of the shadow moon pack
and is the alpa male or female?
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I fixed Ember.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 pm

It says "There is already a character by that name." e.e
I'll just put Ember, but you'll know. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

D: There is so many topics. XD
I posted x3 so excited.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:48 pm

@ bandgeek xD I'm super excited too, just have to wait till I'm accepted and all~!

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:24 am

Oh, yay! More peoples x3 and I knooow. I was like "oh my god! she posted! *dies*" xD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:38 am

xD lol, well I shall be patient and all, but I really do like the idea of this Rp. It sounds like a whole lot of fun.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 am

It is a lot of fun so far. :3 Though I'm bad at being patient, if I were you I'd be like "Pleaaaaase get on and accept me! D:" *bad* xD

Oh, might as well put this out there, anyone want to mate/imprint/plot with Ember? :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

xD I am feeling a little impatient, but it's no biggy lol.

Hopefully, if all goes well, my girl Azalea already has a mate lined up for her x3 hehe

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 am

I was hoping (as is Nami) that Shaun could be Azalea's mate....as a wicked little plot twist >:D

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:18 am

yesh :) haa :D Shaun and Azalea would be quite interesting :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:28 am

Yay, we're approved! hehe

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Poor Ember *forever alone face* XP

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:04 pm

I think I'm quitting.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!