Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You've Been Selected

You've Been Selected

a part of “You've Been Selected”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

There's an unspoken agreement about what happens at Moorden School System, and that is to ignore it completely. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You've Been Selected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: You've Been Selected

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 am

Welp I'm almost done with Leo just need his history but if anyone wants to start with the relationships with him here you go!^^ roleplay/youve-been-selected/characters/leo

I'll have him up and ready to go right after school! which is around noon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 am

Just finished my human roleplay/youve-been-selected/characters/sandra-mccay

She works in the military and is in charge of officially classing moors dead in combat, or dead from attempted bionic implants at 6. She also updates the case files on all moors and knows all the information about each of them. She also has to keep regular check ups with the humans working for the military to keep check they are okay. She is only an assistant to this role though, just started working two years ago but is growing up in her career.

So, most moor's and humans would have seen her around the academy or had her speak with them to update their profiles.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Frost is finally finished! Sorry for the delay, we've lost power here and I am working from my cell's hot spot, and a dying computer. I will be offline until it comes back on but feel free to pm me if you have ideas for relationships!
Cheers!
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

yay i finished Leo and he is ready to go!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

i've pretty much updated my character relationships, for those that I haven't contacted yet please let me know how you think Vulkn would get on with your character !

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:15 pm

okay i've got just about the whole roster and all the character stuff up to date i believe, thank god. why i insist on keeping things formatted like this i'll never know it looks nice but we have so many fricking characters wow i think this is going to be my biggest rp yet

maybe for like two seconds i can work on getting the recent relationship updates to my characters profiles now omfg. Not to mention i'm still struggling to find an area to put my new guy in, so even though he's in development i may not do anything with him.

Also! end of the day today im gonna be sending out PMs so beware the wrath of the gm!
Last edited by Ashes-6695 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

All right, Silver is officially finished if you want to take a look at her. I gotta say I might edit her history and add more stuff later since I am honestly impressed with it at all, it was not what I was expecting to say the least. Anyways, I hope she's ready for acceptance~

I'll also sent PM's later today for the relations that I may be missing, I am still updating a few of them so if you haven't seen me update one don't worry I'll get there :3

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 pm

I certainly am very very excited.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:59 pm

I shall get to messaging people about relationships with Shock soon enough :P

Mishie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Hey there, Ashes. I just submitted my character, though there are still parts of the CS that I intend to go back and improve, both in detail and in the layout - I said the same thing in the actual sheet. Let me know if there's anything wrong with him, 'cause I can edit things if something's not right.

Also, if he's accepted, he's free in terms of partnership and overall relationships with other characters, so if you do like him then feel free to send a PM my way. c: Thanks.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:40 pm

P.S

If anyone is going to make another character, and that character is a city enforcer, calculator, then could we maybe set up a history with Vulkn as one of his failed partners I think it would be fun to rp with :D

EDIT:

Just so people know, im changing Sandra's age to 23 I think it will suit her role a bit more considering her job that shes a bit older than the others.
Last edited by Lolkatlove on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

@Rawk, everything looks good to me and i'm adding him up to the roster now ^u^ i do have to admit i lost my shit when i saw that he was named kawaii ok hahahahha

also looks like we've officially made it past the point of not being able to see all the characters without clicking "show all" just lettin yall know

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Eeeeeep I want to start so excited !!!

Reserves get your charries in already ! lol

already thought of a dramatic event for Sandra at some point mwhahahaha

OMG and another I could do if something drastic happens to everyone :)

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyon on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:31 am

I'm so excited to start! I've finished Aurora with some minor revisions to be made!

I'm looking forward to rping with all of you

Elyon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:30 am

Oh gawd, so many more people. How....how to keep track. Anyone who want's a connection with Owl, lemme know. I'm not sure I can manage to send out any more Character Relationship PM's without imploding.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:02 pm

So it looks like, while I don't have any word from one of the reserves that we have, I'm opening up the Voyager Calculator role once again ^^;
Our other Moor role still has time to submit, and finally, im going to be sending messages to our two human reserves.

we are very close here, everyone! Just need to tie together a couple loose ends and get those last-minute things done.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:44 pm

If it's not too much of a bother I would love to reserve the Voyager/Calculator role please~ I think I have a character in mind.

If the person who made the reserve comes back and if I hadn't started on my character I will gladly give it back~

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

My voyager/fighter is written up ready to go. I'm working on the drawing for her pic right now. Otherwise, ready to go.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:42 pm

I've got another character idea brewing :), so at some point I may submit another Moor if there's room for that. No need to wait for it as a reserve though or anything.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 pm

@Emmie, sounds good to me! i'll put your name down for the reserve

ah speaking of more characters mine is nearly done, i just still haven't completely decided what division to put him in. I thought i'd narrowed my choices originally, but now im back to not having a clue x.x

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!