Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Archon Academy

Archon Academy

a part of “Archon Academy”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

Congratulations, your application to Archon Academy has been accepted! You will now be allowed to study with the finest our great Empire has to offer. It is here you have a chance for glory. Here you can become great, or here you can die. Your choice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Archon Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Archon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 pm

i'll be making more info in the info pae about the Rite but here's a breif comment, enoug ht oget you through my latest post. The Rite of Succession could also be called the Race to the Throne. Across the empire there are ten thousand young men and wome who have been given a number, these are all members of the line of succession, 2-10000, these students and young adults must earn merits through a military system to raise their rankign, they can challenge others for their rankign as well althoug hthis is inefficent really, the goal is to reach the top of the pile, at the end of a set tiem the person who has proven the msot worthy shall be declare Emperor.

Why did the Headmaster stop everyone at the school? because, one of Archon's defining califications is this, to even apply to the school one must have a Succession Ranking. Most are so low that they never keep track of it, however every last cadet from the freshman ot the seniors at Archon is in the Rite, whether they want to be or not. Your characters arenow in this competition regardless of how they feel about it.

Merits are reset at the start of the Rite, so Desmodn is no longer number 2, in fact no one has a number anymore, now it's all aobut earning merits form scratch. good luck. (Don't worry aobut keepign track of your merits, it's not that critical and doesn't need to be quantified, the students don't know their own merits either.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:43 pm

I just read all of Elrith's post from my phone during calculus class... that was crazy. I'll make comments on people's uniforms if it's totally necessary in the same format as Elrith. But I think I'll have to wait until after my next class because I'm a little busy right now. (Got a huge summer internship opportunity and might be going a little crazy over the next few weeks with scholarship applications and proposals!)

Good to see Kalen's back and Desmond's the same as always. I always liked that couple no matter how many times Shad tried to kill both of them :D

*edit* took out this question cuz you answered it as I posted this....

I'm sorry Platoon I swear I'll post soon T_T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 pm

O.o whoa that is a lot to take in whoo oh dear now i must type up a response to all this chaosT.T ad on my phone at that oh this will take awhileT.T
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 pm

i know i make huge posts but its easier when oyu have a half a dozen charas to call on, you can have two talk to each other while the others talk to random people. also anyone that Daniel didn't talk to in his unit has permission to take control of him and have hi mhaving said something to them, a smart remark regarding something unusual obut their uniform would be good.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Woooo posted as Ethelyn, as stated before neither of the cadets she spoke to need to respond as that was in the past.

This stuff is intense, thought I'd throw Ethelyn in as an antagonist going for the throne herself. because I want her to die at some point.... I know right? I'm awful.

Kayle's post will have to come later, but he will have a thing or two to say about this. Can Kayle talk directly to the Headmaster or Desmond in rage or is that not allowed?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

he can do whatever he wants, he's a General, however the Headmaster is liable ot shrug him off, he'd be better off yellign at Desmond though.

i need ot write up the next few posts but i'm really not feelign it after my marathon of typing from yesterday, next up is that since all but two of us are in Alpha company we are goign to have a training session, so i'll be pairing everyone up with a fight partner, watch your inboxes for my messages.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm

anyone super opposed to a time skip instead of an immediate training we can go a few days or maybe a week or two forward before the combat begins.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

If Desmond talks to Kayle I'm fine with a time skip, because the general wants answers and he's pissed, so calm him down or something.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm

you posted as kayle ? *goes to check*

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

like 10 minutes ago.... jeeze Elrith you're slow. *sarcasm*

*correction* 25 minutes ago

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 am

When you get a chance can you break down the empires military structure in 101 theory. I'm getting a little confused. Everyone one at the school is a student except headmaster and generals? That means when we graduate from school we will join actual military? Or are the schools the military and once you graduate or leave your no longer military? Also there should be an age limit to participate in the rite. No one under 25 or less than 4 years service can become emperor.

It's not really important im just curious how it works.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 pm

yeah i have to agree on that one im a bit confused as well:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:03 pm

yeah, i'm goign to be editing that severely, it;s so OOC for Desmodn i have to do something about it, and shouldn't type at 3AM anymore.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 pm

If you're talking about that last post I will admit I was a little shocked Desmond shot Kayle down so fast, I thought there would be some more fight to him. Unfortunately for Kayle he trusts Desmond too much so when he said to trust him Kayle would comply. Though I did agree with the bad timing thing I hadn't realized Kayle was being stupid in bringing it up at that moment.

Let me know if you edit and I will follow suit.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:59 am

Roll call ppls, justseeign who is still here, please also include which characters are yours whe nyou sound off. i need ot know exactly so that we can do the fights like now.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:27 am

I'm here. *Kapow*

Rey Vandelion is at my hands.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 am

im still hanging on.
Kai Cavelier

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 am

pew pew Delryn and Michale

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRawrDarkWolfXx on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 am

o~
o~

Lucy Maretta Reporting For DOOTAY!
DARKWOLF.

OUT!

xXRawrDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 am

Elphida here sir!

Note: I'll be up and about soon - Meeko

Well, as you can see, both my little girls that I worked really hard on are ready and waiting!

^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!