Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Archon Academy

Archon Academy

a part of “Archon Academy”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

Congratulations, your application to Archon Academy has been accepted! You will now be allowed to study with the finest our great Empire has to offer. It is here you have a chance for glory. Here you can become great, or here you can die. Your choice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Archon Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Archon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:27 pm

don't even get me going on that one Shad, i was worried when you submitted a female character like that for that exact reason, it's gonna get weirder i'm sure lol.

speaking of female charas i've got a face claim and character slot needs filling, so anyone in the game otr not looking to play a transfer student Cadet please message me, this character will nto give oyu the usual creative freedoms but it is needed ot be played. and the person i was trying ot get to play it isn't responding... sad face.

yes, i know the last post i made was lacking, sorry, i'm doign college work for my math classes and cpt classes right now, but please take it for what it is, as much of a school rp as this is it;s a military one, never forget your characters are soldiers now, even if they themselves don't know it yet. but no, most cadets haven't had to kill anyone... yet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm

I find it hilarious that a 6 paragraph post is "lacking" typical Elrith....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 pm

wait you consider that lacking I call that writing awesomely:)better than what I can do:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Do you have a preplanned design for the school or meeting area for all new cadets. I feel kinda stuck sleeping on the airship. If its ok with everyone on the airship in my next post I will probably have it land in the city or near the school. I just want to check with you beforehand. Wasn't sure if you had a specific way you wanted everyone to arrive at the school or a place beforehand.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

not really, the Airship was goign to land tomorrow... but you may be right,. i had intended on the opening ceremony to be on friday at aroudn six, or at least my plan was to make the GM post there. As for the Airship thing it lands at the school itself, everyone on board is from the school, be it student or staff, so Shad, you'r the GM with a chara there, i leave it it should land or if oyu have something planned for it to you.

as for the lackign bit i didn't mean length, i meant content, the writign of it felt a bit more dark and slightly forced ot me, i didn't like the fact that i was goign to have them eliminate the opponents, but i knew that was how the game was intended so i did, maybe i shouldn't have been so graphic though.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Uhg so I actually have to plan something! :P But the truck is also on the move, if I need to stop it I can blow a tire :D how many trained Archon students does it take to fix a flat?

hmmm.... Viz you can talk to Kayle! He's friendly I swear! (I PMed Karu about ignoring me but whatever, if you start interacting with me before he changes his post you're in the safe zone!)

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karu on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Mmmm... recent post of mine wasn't supposed to be like that i guess, so I'll be changing that, so whoever wants to read that is up for reads. Sorry, kinda different from chatbox rping, so it might be little awkward from time to to when I type up random stuff that doesn't go hand in hand :|.

Karu
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 pm

I kinda just wanted to get to the city/school where most of the other group was to move it along. If you already have a set schedule then dont mind me I can wait. I just have a short attention span. I can go exploring the airship while we wait.

Don't worry, seeing as how your character will prolly wind up being my boss(since he's medic general) I'll eventually end up wind up annoying or pissing him off.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am

Thats the longest post i have made in a while........

@ shad im assuming unless umbra has meaningfull conversation to post your gonna teleport us now?

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 pm

@Wolf Depends on what Elrith wants me to do, talk to Kai for now.

@Karu Currently picking Kayle's brain for his motives, this may take a while, I did not think this through.

@Viz Ha I knew he would be a medic! :3 I love it when my characters get pissed off, it's more fun to be impulsive and get into fights! Kayle isn't impulsive though, so he'll probably just talk you to death.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:49 pm

hmm, i'm going to get the SDU out of their situation tonight ,then tomorrow at aroudn two i intend ot post up the next GM post for the enterance ceremony soon. following that will be the first day of training, everyone get your dancing shoes on, because the tempo should pick up then

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 am

i'm trying to come up with a good set of art for the tech for this ganme but having very little luck, the place isn't arcaic at all but very modern however things don't run on electricity but mana and are more elegant for the most part. if anyone has some pics they think match up please feel free to pm me with them.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 am

How morbid am i When i origionaly wrote that post at the end I had Sarah getting shot By another sniper......But at last second decided to keep her around ...... Just thought that was somewhat intresting.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 am

D: wolf that is morbid, thanks for letting her live for the sake of second chances!

Desmond Ruler.... really? You know that name comes with the territory that I will have at least one of my characters hate his guts. Rival generals? ;)

I actually have time today to design that banner thing, so I'll attempt to do so, and I'll look around for weapons, Final Fantasy tech might fit the bill.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm

lol yeah, iknow, i actualy reused names for al my characters, my creative juices were all spent on designign the world and it's storyline so i haven't had much originality for my chara names, but hey, at least you and Wolf wont have a proble mtreating ihm like he's not to be triffled with but acts like an idiot, you're so used ot it in carnes lol.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 pm

See sarah is Delryns Irene addler the way I see it and her death would have been fun to pull out later. But perhaps a little longgevity and hope is in order

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 pm

okay, i'm gonna make the next GM post now, time for the opening Ceremony, Everyone regardless of where you are is aobut ot end up at the Academy, you've had a few days to get aquainted to the school but this is the start of the new term, some people's family may have come others havent however everyone is now in their uniforms.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Alright.
Hey elrith I know this is a bit too late to ask, but is silas still considered a transfer since It was planned for him? Or should I still post, but since he is a colonel...how should it go?
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 pm

lol i was wondering where you were, no post please ,Silas is not a transfer, his siblign is remember lol. or that was what i thought you were planning. as a Colonel he's the commander of Charlie Company, alright, so he's goign t to be off on his own at this point, but he can come over and bother Artemis if he wants after the enterance ceremony.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Alright, his sibling or a cadet will be done in a jiffy

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!