Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Archon Academy

Archon Academy

a part of “Archon Academy”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

Congratulations, your application to Archon Academy has been accepted! You will now be allowed to study with the finest our great Empire has to offer. It is here you have a chance for glory. Here you can become great, or here you can die. Your choice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Archon Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Archon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 am

well you could use this guy though i have no idea if he is just random or from an anime:p
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Se7QlrIDzoM/T ... -31000.gif
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Time to vote for the uniform:

1. http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/35/22/423635.jpg

2. http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/44/18/268444.jpg

3. http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/48/06/460348.jpg

4. http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/75/22/15/kirito10.jpg

5. http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 144052.jpg

Alrighty there we go, cast you're votes,the top on is fma but darker in color, the next is Gundam Seed, the white Zaft Uniform, after that is 07 Ghosts, there are two types that will differ between officers and enlisted, next is SOA, the uniform my chara Caspian wears in his pics, and finally is SOA Knights of Blood uniform, you'll have to see it for yourself.

vote soon please, we will be starting tomorrow at 6:00pm EST, if all goes well.

Shad and wwolf are two co-gm's in this btw, if things aren't goign and i'm not here to push it they should be able to move it along. If i ever figure out how ot make thme full GM's they'll have character approval powers too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:52 pm

FMA FTW

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

id say SAO Knights Of Blood uniform

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

i do get a vote too, and i actually say FMA for all regular students, with Knights of Blood for any student in the medical corp, you know someone who uses healing magics.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:59 pm

I'll vote for knights of blood for medics, I like the 07 Ghost uniform without the weird shoulder piece for normal uniforms.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

I vote the Knights of Blood for Medics too and I agree with Shad.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:59 pm

I hate rolled cuffs ...<< SAO is good for medics so we are 2 for The FMA uniform 2 for 07 ghost and one for SAO for everyone.....
everyone thinks medics should whear the SAO uniform

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 pm

i'm so watching SOA now and not typing up the opening post like i should nor am i cleanign my house like i should because my parents are coming down for a visit... sigh, anime always distracts me.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

lol im in the same boat as you Elrith hehe my mom always yells at me for wasteing so much time on them but hey in my opinion they are soool worth it:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 pm

this show is messing with my head man, it's totally messing with my head! RAWR!

and i still have alot of vacumming and such to do, and i still have to mop the great room and set up the bed in the guest room! DAMN IT< NNOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 pm

I have the insane self-control to limit watching SAO to times when I can watch it with some friends. We all trust each other to not just marathon it all so we can watch two episodes a week, break was so tempting... don't spoil anything for me! We're just about to finish the first season :3

I'm writing a short paper right now for school so if I post at all it's going to be way later.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 pm

I would like to reserve a cadet, please. I will do my best to get a chara up over the weekend. If not, I will let you know.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 am

As i may not be here are 6:00 pm as previously scheduled i have made the opening post.

As of 10:30 am EST the game, Archon Academy, has officially started. a GM post was made to kick the game off, all players not yet submitted can still be sent in without reprisal.

As the Voting on uniforms was inconclusive the school uniform will be a compromise, the black version of the FMA uniform is standard with the Knights of Blood Oath from SAO being the standard uniform for all medical corp personnel. All regular students also received all-weather coat with gold trim at the torso and the schools emblem embroidered in gold on the front right breast (much akin to the 07 uniforms but as an over coat). Of course all of this is not necissary to know ot play, but it's fun regardless.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 pm

is it possible for someone to be on the roof of the train or does the magic stop that

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm

uh... no magic to stop it, there just arent' any physical tracks adn it glids by two stories above the ground typically... but why? nevermind.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 pm

hehe thought mabye i could Suna ride the top and come down later XD but being as its 2 stories high i dont think she has a deagh wishXP

okay she does have a death wish curtesy of her mother:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Haha wrong OOC Tab.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:46 am

just realised i wrote myself into a solo scene for a bit now to post again or wait for everyone else to get to the school....Decisions decisions....

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm

yep, not even 10 posts in and already blood has been spilled, yes this rp is goign to be like that, NPCsand even PCs will die eventually,be ready for it, that's why i suggested making more than one character. you'll take volunteers first though.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!