Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning of the End

Beginning of the End

a part of “Beginning of the End”, a fictional universe by DreamlessDesire.

A prince, discarded since youth is accused of being this world's destroyer. Though his sworn brother made shortly after is the true destroyer though none realize it. Accompanied by the original general, the three must journey throughout the two kingdoms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning of the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beginning of the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I know how you feel. Which is why my posts are done on word then copied over. Saves them if they die to.

*noms on Timmay* It's almost 1am and i'm hungry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:03 pm

5PM here, lol. Yeah I did it the second time on Word.
I'm kinda hungry too... Not eating any carbs is haaaaaaaaaaaaard Tabby... *cries on shoulder* It's making me all emotional... :'( *slumps down to the ground* I CAN'T EVEN EAT BREAD!!! ALL I'VE HAD TODAY IS EGGS AND SALAD!!! WAAAAH!!! Damn, typing this has made me hungrier...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 pm

You one some sort of diet? ._. Haha...I'd never be able to keep one up. Then again I'm not overweight in the slightest, because I don't eat much, I don't get hungry if I don't do anything. If I am doing something I get hungry, eat, then burn it off whilst continuing my activity. But yes...I eat way too much chocolate. I couldn't live without that. *noms on sweets in room*

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

No, not really overweight, just need to burn like ten pounds. Me and my friends have ghetto UFC tournaments in my asian friend's garage. There's only one other guy that is 6'3" though, or even close to my height, an we're supposed to weigh close to the same... lol

But yeah, it's a diet! just for like another week

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Loved the character TiMMMaY, it has been accepted ^.^. Great work with the Background by the way, very enjoyable read.

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Ah I see! Well you'll live. Just nom on Jimmy. He won't mind :D Besides, he's taking up your wardrobe.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Bastard... it's my wardrobe... grrrrr..

And thank you Dreamless! Glad you liked him. Can't wait to get started here :)

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Well...... I guess with the three main characters up we can begin any time. Do you want me to go ahead and begin the initial post?

And to prevent clutter, or otherwise having to go back and edit a post after that. Vote on who gets second post. Remember, we are continuing from that right after the general joined them.. I honestly think general should have first stab after the initial post, but I will let you three debate that out!

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Ah, well I can go first, Have Alastair introduce himself to the two boys after he kills the soldiers. They're in a different kingdom right? cuz that way, they won't recognize his name and won't know he is a former general. Or should he just outright tell them? And I know to keep the Prince in the dark about his identity

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 pm

I think the posting would work out. Best not to give it thought, besides if Timmay goes me and Spectrum both know what to do to not overlap. We're "good" RPers in that sense. And even if we accidentally post at the same time, we can always edit it. No worries there. But go for it!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Alright, let me go write an initial post before you all dig at it xD.

Hmm, TiMMaY, I think it would be interesting if he kept them in the dark that he was even a general. And yes, they are currently in the other kingdom.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 pm

You make us seem like we're vultures.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Alrighty, excuse the confusing-ness that is the voice. But as you can tell, the setting is set. Night is fast approaching. It is Autumn, the leaves have already turned, and some have already begun to fall. More troops will soon be on your tail by scout's word. I wish you only, the best luck of all.

And excuse my somewhat short post. I wanted to leave it a little open for you to toy with. But now you are familiar with the format global type posts will be made ^.^

Edit: Ha, I got stuck with the voices speech patterns for a minute. ^.^

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

lol, the voice was great Dreamless! anywho~ I posted. Only like 3000 characters in it, but I'll get better after we start getting something going :D

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Hehe, our posts are almost dwarfamatized. It's a word! I a made it up! It has to be a word! Dwarf-am-atized. ^.^

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

rofl, yes, add it to the dictionary!

But Tabbs is asleep now, so we won't get anything going til tomorrow I guess.

I'm Hungry.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes... We could do that... Add it to the dictionary.... Or... Or we can forcibly burn it into the very eyesockets of every reader to make it impossibly forgotten. A word that will forever be deemed as truth and never cast away! That sounded almost violent.....

I am not a violent person... *Grins*

Do you want flesh, I mean... Cake? xD.
Sorry, silly mood is coming out. Looking back at some of my old characters. Must not let Abraxas Nine(Unrelated to violence) die x.x.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:14 pm

LMAO! did seem violent. I like it!

Flesh? *gasps* maybe you should be in children.. totally *silly* as you put it. lol
Except for right now, my charry is trying to resolve a love triangle... hehe, him and two Vamp girls

Abraxas Nine? *clueless*

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Abraxas Nine, one of my most recent favorites ^.^.

And what do you mean children? xD.
You changed your avatar!!! =O

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 am

Children of Heaven and Hell

My two fav characters are in that. Hehe...I'm so mean to them though.

I love your new avatar Timmay. (I need a new one...)

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!