Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning of the End

Beginning of the End

a part of “Beginning of the End”, a fictional universe by DreamlessDesire.

A prince, discarded since youth is accused of being this world's destroyer. Though his sworn brother made shortly after is the true destroyer though none realize it. Accompanied by the original general, the three must journey throughout the two kingdoms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning of the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beginning of the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Lol, don't worry Tabris, over the course I will pop in as a few of the support characters. I'll also make sure that you three stay on the right path ^.^. So far only the beginning and the end are written out though. So it's free to disperse throughout the RP. But wherever the embodied god goes, death will be following him.

Alright, understandable on the prince. I only didn't add Personality since I like displaying it throughout the story better anyways.
The character has been approved ^.^.

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:22 pm

I am better at displaying it through the RP too. But I can't stand having a short application. It had to fit the size of the pic too. Yes i'm extremely OCD when it comes to my character applications. I'm glad you're joining, it wouldn't be the same without you.

*points to Timmay* Btw he stalks me >:3 Isn't that right Timmay? Totally not the other way around

Nah Dreamless, trust me, you're lucky to have Timmay here. He's the main reason I got better at writing. Also the main reason i've become violent and "mature" with my writing.

Thanks for approving him. I didn't know the last name of the King so I made one up. Leomaris is his full name, but he gets called Leo. Maier is his middle name and Verlona the last. I suppose he should probably have a different last name and maybe a different first name because of what his foster parents would call him. But i'm a little too lazy to think up that much.

I do have a question though; Is the true Destroyer, the son of the two foster parents. I couldn't quite understand what you meant by "Sword Brother"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Hmm, also it seems I am getting drug out of the house here sometime within the next thirty minutes or so. I should only be out for two to three hours. But just in case! You have a head warning. If any questions uprise, then I will answer them when I return.

Also, look over this and tell me what you guys think.

DreamlessDesire wrote:Hmmm, by the way, one of those 'ideas' I had.. It will both help, control the flood of posts, and also possibly help lengthen the words in a post.

So a character doesn't get stuck in a conversation we set a limit of three. What's the limit for? Question ending sentences that require one to wait for the next person to answer for them to continue. (Unless they ramble pointlessly.) And with a posting order, we know waiting for those answers can be a bear right?

So I will set up another OOC and label it Character Insider (Or something along those lines.) But the point will be, when your writing out your post and want interaction with another character you can post the question or whatever requires another's response in this thread. (Or the gist of it) Get their answer, and have your character respond to it. The limit per post for the Character Insider will be that 3 ^.^.

Although you would also have to wait for their reply in that thread. It is a lot quicker than waiting for a volley of posts, right?

EDIT: Tabris answered over PM.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

I don't mind the idea...but I was in one before where we had to wait until someone posted, and it was extremely annoying. Mainly because they took so long to reply and kept everyone waiting.

I figured since we have quite a small group and as long as we don't get dragged into 3 lined conversations. Posting shouldn't be a problem. I mean in Children of Heaven and Hell there's 6 of us and we seem to manage fine with posting frequency.

I don't know about the OOC reaction thing. I much prefer to play it out and see their reactions as they reply. The way I and others do it is we make a long post with several bits of text and questions, then the others answer them as they go along. So they don't just carry on from the end of someone else's.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Alright, guess we can do it the normal way of doing things then. It was just an idea, I will probably come up with a few insane ones here and there.

And very true, we do have a small group of decent players. We probably shouldn't run into any problems. Making my worry pretty needless ^.^.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 pm

We can go with your idea. You're the GM after all. You just seemed like you wanted my opinion on the matter, so I gave it.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:07 pm

On another note over PM Tabris raises another good point. I am making a few mild changes to the Introduction when I get back.

Attention!

The Prince will be unaware that he was formerly a prince. The sworn brother is also clueless, as he was younger and the parents did not want to change their bond. The General is somewhat hesitant on telling the Prince of the past, and where they both stand.

Anyways, it is a little different from the thought in the PM. But coincidentally I thought it would be somewhat amusing if the two younger members remained somewhat clueless for a little while. I'll take opposing suggestions.

And I am heading out the door! Be back soon!

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 pm

lol, thatd be funny for the General to keep them in the dark! I'll make my charry shortly.

@Tabbs, yup, the tables have totally turned, now I'm the stalker! :3

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:05 pm

XD Still, i'm so glad I get to RP with you again. *worships Timmay*

Did you know you have your own fanclub t-shirt timmay?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Okay, guys! I'm ecstatic to hear I got the part. ^^ Thanks a lot! I won't let anyone here down--I promise. I just got home from school and already have the image I'm using for the character, so I'll be making the character sheet very soon. (Usually, finding an image that's just perfect takes me forever, longer than it does to make the actually sheet!)

Sorry I've been gone so long. But, like I said, school. Blah. If I could miss it, I would. But it's thursday here, and we only have a week from tomorrow till school is out completely. (YAY!) Plus, my weekends are usually empty, so I'll be posting as frequently as necessary, as well as well-worded and definitely not just three lines. I agree, they are not fun at all.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Wha~? And I don't even have one??? lol

RPing with you is always fun Tabbs!!!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 pm

You want to be a part of your own fan club?

I've officially left school now. So yep, pretty active here. I have no life so...As it states on my profile...Occupation; Stalker.

As Timmay knows.

I got up at 10 and started to find images for Leo, got the sheet up around 5. That's how long it takes me.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Jeezus, Tabris! I don't think it takes me that long. Just a few hours! Dx

I submitted my character. Vincent. I hope he's alright/descriptive enough. I used your character sheet, Dreamless. It didn't have a "history" or "personality" area, so I didn't add those parts. However, if you'd like me to (as I noticed Tabris did), I will gladly put them on his profile. Or anything else you want me to add. I feel like it's a little empty.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Only added them cos I had to make the profile the same length as the pic. >.< I am a perfectionist in a sense.

Is that Spain spectrum? :3 Smexy anyway.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

It is. x3 I couldn't resist. He's too cool.

And, I recognize yours from an anime I've seen all over the place, but at the moment, I can't place my finger on the name. It's on the tip of my tongue, but, I can't remember. What was it again?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Code Geass. Do you know how hard it is to get a sane pic of Lelouch. I've never really watched it, but I figured i'd use him cos he's totally cute.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Actually Tabris character is identical to two characters I know. One is of course Code Geass, the main character. And the second person it reminds me of... I don't remember.

Anyways!!! I am back!

And as for school, I early graduated back in October. And I usually don't have much going on. Though for the past two weeks I have been pulled around. xD

Also, about your perfectionism. I used to make character sheets And they were usually based around pictures I or another found.

EDIT!! Spectrum if you feel the sheet is too empty feel free to add what you want. All I set forth was the information I needed. Feel free to go above and beyond.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 pm

They are awsome Dreamless, though I tend to just put the pics left/right. Center if it's a wide picture. I have my own ways of doing things. But they are really good templates!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Code Geass! That's what I was thinking. Yes, I completely agree with you on that. Lelouch is a lady-killer, xD

You always pick the coolest characters, T~T <<(sadness of jealousy) But I'm not unproud of mine either. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Hmmm.. We have a mild debate on this one.

Tabris: Leomaris Maier Verlona: Mind if Verlona is the name of the family which took him in? And they simply named him?
Reason being, Spectrum's character's name is Vincent Verlona. It would also provide you more time to think up his second name which is under the king. Who knows maybe he has yet to be named as the king's son since the prophecies came by third day?..

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!