Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

I had a lot to make her change, trust me!

But I've text her now, and so we'll see :) But yeah, she's one of the trustworthy lot!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Aww, poor Nic. O.o That sucks majorly.

And yeah, I know. ^^ I'm not worried, only a tad impatient. Haha. =P
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Me too, haha :D

Gonna do relations to calm myself!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Funny, that's what I'm doing too... xD Thinking of writing that post for Cor in Arcana, but I'm in a really crappy mood, so I'm worried I'll screw up somewhat-happy Cor. Hahaha... She'll just start throwing shit around again or something.

Huh, I should watch some Sons of Anarchy and see if that helps. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 pm

OHGODNO. NO MORE BREAKING MAX'S THINGS, PLEASE!

I worked on an Asylum character too, finished her. Now all I gotta do is my Mummy, and then my three in Everest. Woo.

I'm watching the first season of Supernatural. Definitely a good programme to have on whilst writing!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Precisely my thought. Hahaha. xD Don't worry, she won't... I think. Haha.

Smh. You and taking on a million characters at a time. =P

They look so YOUNG in season 1. O.O They're like... kids! Hahaha. Seriously. So cute. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm

That's because I had time then, silly! I didn't have a bloody job or a recruitment agency that could call me in at any time. I had time, dammit!

They do! And Dean's voice is so squeaky compared to how it is now! It's so cute!

I've added in Helena, Kristof and Luke into Rox's relations sheet. That's as far as I've got!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 pm

You might wanna remove one or two. xD Just... to make sure you don't stress yourself out, eh? =P

I knooow! Hahaha. xD They're adorable in season 1!

Progress is progress. Hahaha. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm

I've got partials up for all of them, haha :) As soon as they're done, it's just posting to worry about!

They are <3 Watching the Asylum one, haha.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Mhmm... >.< If you neglect me, I shall hunt you down, because I love you and will not tolerate it. Haha.

Oooooh! Hahaha. I remember that one. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 pm

I will never be neglectful to you! Unless I have a full week of work at Adventure Island again, and then, I'll be gone :')

Twas, good! Dun dun duuuuur - Daddy calls!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:05 pm

No more Adventure Island until February, missy! xD =P Haha. That's good to know though.

Ooooh... =O Now you make me want to watch Supernatural.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm

True, haha!

It's so good! You must find it and watch it. Even though it has already been seen :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 pm

It's always good. I'm watching Sons of Anarchy atm though, and I still have to watch season 7 and what's out of season 8 of Supernatural. O.o I've been so busy I've had not time for all the fun stuff!

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Never seen Sons of Anarchy :/

I do however know about season 8 of Supernatural. It's actually not bad. I didn't have much hope, as everything has been a bit crap on that front at the moment, but I like it!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Ya, my girls say it's great too. xD So I'm looking forward to it, and you SHOULD watchs SOA... it's an awesome show, seriously. xD

... Also, Dee, we're totally spamming the OOC. Hahahahaha. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Is it? Oooh, I'll take a looksie.

And I know, I had the exact same thought about three minutes ago! Back to PM! :') turning my computer off now, so if my PM's are a little slow, sorry! Stupid typing on a phone.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Yes! =D Haha. I'm watching the last couple of episodes right now and it's... oh my god. O.O

Hahahaha... xD Yeah, why do we keep doing that? The whole keeping two conversations simultaneously? And meh, I'm used to your slow PMs. =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 am

Sorry to intrude on the conversation. And I apologize if I end up typing gibberish or something close to it. My mind is wiped from the four essays I had due the past three days. Wednesday morning was a bit of a freakout moment for me as I was working on the forth, then went to discuss the empirical model I was using with a newer prof of mine - he's super cute though and very approachable and knowledgeable - only to be initially told that my work was absolute crap and didn't show anything. Of course, I nearly fell out of the chair I was seated in in his office. I think he sensed by panic because he asked to see the data and when he saw the tables everything was there that I wasn't able to explain. OMG. For five minutes I was just destroyed and even though he said it was actually quite strong causal arguments and data in the end, the initial negative comments just shattered my confidence. Of course, doesn't help that mother nature is harassing me at the moment. Oh the joys of being a woman. I think I came off as more high strung than normal which sucks given that I'm trying to give off a good impression.

In other news, the Vegan cooking workshop went really well and the recipe was actually quite good. :)

Also, I have a two week grace period before I head into finals so I'll be able to work on relationships this weekend and such. Yahoo!

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 am

Oh, honey, that sucks. =/ Glad your cooking went well though. And yay relationships. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!