Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 pm

GUYS! =D Jasper Roberts has now been approved, which means... ALL CHARACTERS ARE DONE! =D Now we just need relations done and we should be ready to start... as soon as I can get starting posts up. O.o And also...

There will be posted houses. =) The Covens usually rent a furnished house whenever they choose to stay somewhere for longer periods of time, so that shall be up. For that purpose and others, I made an Announcements thread. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Okay! I am almost down with the relations sheet. I have it all filled out and ready to be submitted, but I still need a few more conformations PM's. So if that's you, *cough though* Mels *cough....* Ahemm, sorry about that. (: Thanks. ^^
SuperNinjaRoo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Yes, I know, I know... I'll get around to it as soon as I can, honey. I just have buckets of stuff to do right this moment. Stressful week. =) At the very least, I'll get you a reply in the weekend.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Haha I'm just messing with you, take your time!! ^^

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Anyone who doesn't have relationships for Angiluzza, Adonis, or Dmitri yet: Could you flash me a PM? :) thanks!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 am

And then...There was silence. o.o

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:03 am

Yeah, I'm sorta waiting for IamDone. He's got some things he's working out, so I'm going to let him. ^^ 'Sides, we've waited this long, right? And there are still relations which need doing.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 am

Let me write these hot seating questions for my performance on tuesday and I will be right with you! :)

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I think I'll wing it on most of Dmitri's relationships - I only got a few replies.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah, I had a few not reply so I just put Isaac's up. We better start this soon!!!!!! ^^

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm almost finished with my relationships!!
Also, if anyone is interested, there's this.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Slow OoC is slow o.o

Almost done with Dmitri and Adonis' relationships.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Great. =)

And yeah, sorry about that - I'm writing a huge exam paper at the moment, rather busy with that, but I'll be turning it in on the 20th, and then maybe we can get this show on the road... however, I haven't heart anything from IamDone, so I may have to try and find someone to replace him. =/

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:39 am

It's fine :) Good luck, by the way. Also - I could take an extra character or two. Also - is White coming back?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 am

I'm still here. 2 final exams to go.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:56 pm

I should have all of my relations up tomorrow. (:
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

Fox; Thank you. ^^ And I'll let you know if it's needed. I'm not too happy about losing Donny. =/ Both his characters are really good, and I can't have a Fallen coven without a protector.

Kor; good luck, sweet. <3

White; great to see you out and about. Haha. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 am

IAmDone quit? ):

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am

He's been MIA for quite a while, unfortunately. He didn't quit, I just think he's got a lot on his mind and roleplaying has just been way, way in the back... I'm sure he'll be back on the site in some time, but I don't know how long that will take, as he didn't directly inform me beforehand.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

With it being a time for final exams and assignments for people and Christmas, I'd give it until the end of the week or so?

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!